Friends and Benefits - Cover

Friends and Benefits

Copyright© 2005 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - I told her "It's a long, complicated story about friends with benefits. Or without benefits. Or... I don't know. Friends and benefits." It was the story of my mid-twenties and sorting out my confusion about women, love, and sex. But it was only in telling my story to a non-traditional "therapist" that I really found the answers and learned about the varied forms that love can take. Note slow code.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I waited a while in the main room, before realizing it was going to be more than a little wait. I tried to thumb through some of Sherri's books, but my mind wasn't on them. In fact, my mind wasn't anywhere.

Huh. So much for overthinking.

It was hard to overthink, I realized, when there wasn't much to think about. The die had been cast. I didn't know if Tina'd want me after she asked whatever she'd wanted to ask, and I didn't know if I'd still be friends with Sherri and Lisa. But now there was nothing I could do.

Somehow, that thought was more relaxing than I would have expected. My gut wasn't churning and my heart wasn't pounding. The only real symptom was that I was distracted. I couldn't focus on the book in front of me. I couldn't simply sit and watch the door. I was too edgy to pace, but too energetic to stay still. So I waited. And waited. After about fifteen minutes I finally gave up and walked into the kitchen. At least I could make coffee and have an excuse for being jittery.

I found the coffee, but someone had let the old pot get really scummy. I went to wash it and found the remains of some lunch dishes in the sink. What the heck. I pushed in the stopper, found the dish soap, and started washing them all.

Scrubbing away, I didn't hear them behind me until Lisa spoke.

"That's the way I like him," she teased. "Hard at work in the kitchen."

I turned, grinning, swallowing my retort that just hard would be good enough. All three women stood in the doorway, smiling back at me. I met Tina's eyes first.

"You are one lucky man," she said.

I snorted good-naturedly. "Don't I know it." I quickly glanced to Sherri who nodded slightly. "Did you have a good talk?"

Tina nodded as her eyes darted toward Sherri and then Lisa, but she didn't say anything, and neither did the other women.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"We go home," Tina said.

I nodded and glanced back toward the dishes.

"After you finish," Tina added, her eyes flashing with amusement. Then she turned to Sherri. "You mentioned a book..."

"Yes," Sherri said. "I'll get it."

I turned back to the dishes as they headed down the hall. As I did, I let out a deep breath. I didn't know what had happened, but I knew it would be okay.

Everything was going to be okay.

I finished up the last pot, drained the sink, dried my hands, and went looking for the women. I found them chatting and laughing in the main room as Sherri handed Tina one book after another. Tina's eyes caught mine and she paused, and then pushed most of the books back into Sherri's hands.

"I think I'll only have time to read this one, this visit," she said.

"That's fine," Sherri said, accepting the books. She looked at me and smiled. "You two need to enjoy your time together."

"I'm sure we will," I said.

We said our goodbyes, collecting hugs all around, and Tina and I headed out to the car.

"Good talk?" I asked, once we were on the road."

"Oh, yes."

"Did you get your question answered?"

"I did."

I paused, and then decided to ask. "Care to share?"

"When we get home."

I nodded, and we fell quiet.

We didn't talk much more on the drive back to my apartment. Tina seemed wrapped in her thoughts and I didn't have much to say.

Everything was going to be okay.

That thought just kept running through my mind and it was all that mattered.


After we arrived home, we spend a few minutes dropping our coats and taking turns in the bathroom before settling onto the couch. Tina met my eyes, but she seemed neither nervous nor worried. Maybe it was just a reflection of my own calm.

"What hurt most last year," she said, "was that you wanted sex with Sharon more than you wanted me."

"I was obsessed," I admitted. "And I'm sorry."

"I know you're sorry, but I wanted to know you wouldn't do it again."

"I won't."

She pursed her lips, but her eyes were still smiling. "I know, but I couldn't just take your word for it."

I nodded. I probably wouldn't take my word for it either.

"And while Sharon's apparently out of your life," she continued, "well ... she's not the only woman you could obsess over."

I looked at her, confused for a moment, but then I got it.

"I'm not going to obsess over Sherri or Lisa either," I said.

"I know. That's what they said. And they wouldn't let you, even if you started to."

"Yeah, I know." I paused. "They care for me."

"They love you," Tina said. "Just not in a romantic way."

My cheeks flushed a little. "They do." I paused, picking my words, "but I only have romantic feelings for one woman," I said, meeting Tina's eyes.

It was her turn to blush, but she didn't look away. I extended my hand and waited. She placed hers in mine and gave me a squeeze. Our eyes met again, and I didn't hesitate. I pulled Tina into my arms and kissed her.

She returned the kiss, forcefully and hot. We kissed for a few more endless moments before we both pulled back, panting.

Tina's eyes smoldered. "I want you."

I blinked, but I hadn't misheard her. She waited expectantly.

I briefly considered pulling her toward the bedroom, but then a slow calm settled. I don't have to rush. We could do this right.

"I want you, too," I said, "But later. After dinner."

It was her turn to raise her eyebrows in surprise. But then they narrowed and her smile appeared as she got it.

"Let's do it right," I said. "Starting with dinner at one of the best restaurants in town."

"Maybe not too fancy," she said with a smile. "I didn't bring anything nicer than this interview outfit."

"That'll do."

She smiled. "So what do we do until then?"

"Foreplay?" I joked.

"What??"

"Just kidding, "I reassured, as I touched her arm. "Just kissing."

She smiled. "I'd like that."

My answer was simple—I pulled her into my arms.

We kissed. And we kissed. We nuzzled and held each other and feathered each other with gentle lip prints and caresses. Sometimes our kisses were passionate and heated, and sometimes just affectionate. It didn't matter. All that mattered was who we were kissing.

We would have kissed all afternoon, if biology hadn't required the occasional bathroom break or sore muscles hadn't required us eventually rolling to the floor, and then shifting back to the couch, before finally taking yet another break for something to whet our throats.

During one of those breaks to catch our breath, I made a few calls, hoping against odds for a last minute dinner reservation at one of the finer restaurants. Unlike with the lottery ticket the night before, Lady Chance did not favor us this time. As a result, I decided we'd better chance it at Jaleo for tapas. If we went early, we probably wouldn't have to wait in the bar too long. I suggested it to Tina, who liked the idea of tasting all of those small plates, but reminded me we still had some time before we had to leave.

So we kissed some more.

Eventually, though, it was time to go. I decided I wanted a fresh shirt and a quick shower and invited Tina to join me.

"If we're going to do it right," she said with a devilish grin, "I have to decline."

I chuckled. "Hoisted by my own petard."

She laughed. "You know, I'm not sure I know exactly what a petard is."

"Uh ... I'm not sure I do either. But I know it's not going to help me get you in the shower."

She nodded and turned toward her suitcase. I took the hint and went to get ready myself.

When I returned from my shower and shave, in slacks and a shirt fresh from the dry cleaners, I did a double-take. Tina now wore a different blouse and skirt, over black hose.

"I brought a spare set in case I needed them for the interview," she said once she saw my expression.

"Makes sense. You look great in either one."

She beamed at me, and, satisfied, I grabbed our coats and we headed out the door.


Jaleo's bounced with energy—the pre-theatre crowd mingled with the younger yuppies making their first stop in an evening of party hopping. We left our name and threaded our way to the bar. Conversation quickly faded as we almost had to shout to hear each other. Fortunately, we didn't have to wait long for a table; most of the bar inhabitants had no plans to stay for a meal.

Once settled, I ordered us a bottle of Rioja while Tina oohed over all the selections. We decided to start with three small plates each, but still found narrowing our choices down to six to be a delightful but difficult task.

We picked well. The spinach with pine nuts nearly melted in our mouths and I'd never had calamari so crisp and non-chewy. Tina was surprised by the size of the portabella mushroom, marinated and cooked whole, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. We laughed and flirted, taking the energetic vibe of the room and letting it buoy our own mood, building a buzz on top of the buzz from the wine.

"So do you think you'll get in?" I asked, once the sound around us mellowed out. "To Georgetown?"

She nodded. "I think my chances are really good."

"So, is this your first choice?" I asked, feeling my nerves get a little edgy.

She grew more serious and nodded. "I want to be with you. I wasn't entirely sure," she said, "until after I talked to Sherri. But I now I am."

"I wasn't sure you were," I said, letting out some breath I didn't realize I'd been holding. "I'd been hoping, but..."

She nodded.

"So, why?"

She paused, as if collecting her thoughts, though I knew it couldn't be a new question. Not with her father around. But she still stared intently into space for a bit before looking at me.

"When we met," she said, "I told you I wanted to explore. I've done my exploration. Or at least most of it."

We shared a salacious grin.

"So," she continued, "when I started thinking about what I really wanted, it wasn't the adventure. It was the weekends together."

I nodded. "They were comfortable."

"They were. And we had fun."

I nodded again.

She bit her lip for a moment, glancing away. Then her eyes met mine again.

"I did go out with other guys," she said. "Some of it was good and some of it wasn't, but none of it was like what we had."

"It was good," I said. "And I apologize about being slow to realize it."

She shrugged in dismissal.

"Well," I said, "I hope you do get in. But if you don't, I'll follow you to wherever you get in."

Her eyes widened.

"I want to be with you," I said simply. "I love you."

She sighed and smiled. "I love you, too."

I raised my glass. "So here's to comfortable weekends."

Tina clinked her glass against mine. "With some adventure," she said, her eyes dancing.

"Absolutely!"

We drank and then set our glasses down.

"Why don't you get dessert menus while I visit the ladies' room?" Tina said.

"Sure."

She excused herself and I managed to catch our server's eye. I was perusing the menu when Tina returned, grinning. She walked to my side of the table and dropped a small ball of fabric into my lap. I didn't have to guess what it was and looked at her in pleased shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.