Secret Kisses - Cover

Secret Kisses

Copyright© 2005 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Stephanie meets her son's pretty first grade teacher and sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

As Kelly drove to Stephanie's she could barely contain her excitement. She had been able to think of little else all day and it had been difficult to concentrate on her tasks. Whenever she thought of Stephanie such overwhelming desire would come over her she could barely stand it. And her heart would swell with love. I've got it bad for her, she thought. She smiled. It felt great to feel this way, and she hoped Stephanie shared the intensity of her feelings. She looked at the bag lying on the seat beside her and her body started to tingle. She had a special surprise for the pretty brunette tonight.

In a short while, Kelly was inside her lover's home and her excitement was mounting. She could feel her sex lips swell. Her clit throbbed in anticipation. Stephanie had the lights down low and candles burning in pretty glass holders were set throughout the house.

Stephanie held a bottle of wine in one well-manicured hand. Her hair was beautifully curled and styled and her make up was flawless. She's gorgeous, Kelly thought. The older woman was dressed in a sheer lace black body stocking and black high-heeled pumps. It hugged her body and stretched tightly across her curves. Her already hard nipples were poking through the thin material. She was smiling seductively at the pretty blonde teacher.

"Hmm, I love that outfit, Steph," Kelly said throatily," but maybe it covers too much of your good stuff." She followed Stephanie across the room and watched her ass sway sexily, each cheek moving independently with her exaggerated sway. She could see the dark grove of her crack and felt her own pussy begin to drip. She watched as the brunette poured out two glasses of wine.

"So, I've got good stuff, huh?" Stephanie said teasingly as she handed her friend the wine. "Well, it just so happens, you'll still have access to a very important part," she said coyly as she took Kelly's free hand and brought it between her legs.

"Oh!" Kelly exclaimed. "I like that." Her fingers could feel Stephanie's already wet pussy through the crotch-less opening of the body stocking. " That will do for awhile, but you know, sweetheart, I have to be able to touch every inch of your soft skin with my mouth and hands, so that outfit's going to have to come off at some point." Kelly winked sexily at her friend.

Stephanie trembled with desire. She could hardly wait to get closer to her beautiful blonde lover.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," Kelly said as she set down her wine and picked up her small overnight bag. "I'll be right back. You drink up," she ordered as she headed toward the bathroom wagging her pretty backside seductively.

Stephanie felt herself get even wetter in anticipation. What could she possibly have planned she wondered dreamily as she sipped her wine. She had never felt like this before and it felt really good and somehow, really right.

A moment later Kelly entered the room. She was wearing a tight little French maid's outfit that hugged her sexy body. Her ample soft breasts were practically spilling out of the low-cut top and her firm sexy legs were clad in black fishnet stockings with black spike heeled pumps adorning her feet. The short black dress left an expanse of white flesh between the hem and the tops of her nylons. She had a little white maid's hat on her head. "Does mademoiselle like?" she said in her best French accent.

Stephanie raked her eyes over the sexy blonde's body. "Wow, that's incredible!" she finally exclaimed. Then to Kelly's surprise Stephanie opened a closet and seemed to be looking for something. She exited the closet and walked back to Kelly with a teasing smile on her face. In her hand she held a feather duster. "Here, " she said with a laugh handing the feather duster to Kelly. "I assume you're going to clean my house? I really appreciate that." Stephanie laughed sexily.

Kelly laughed as well as she took the feather duster from her friend. "Sorry, I don't think I'm planning to clean your house, sweetie, but I can think of other ways to use this feather duster," she said naughtily, her eyes roaming the brunette's body. Kelly felt juice dripping from her throbbing hole as she took Stephanie's hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Lie on your back and open your legs for me," Kelly said.

Stephanie did as Kelly asked. The pretty women in the French maid's outfit knelt between her legs. Stephanie watched as she took the duster and brought it to her already swollen pussy. She touched the tip to her pussy lips. "Ohhhhh," Stephanie moaned in surprise.

Kelly giggled and moved the duster from Stephanie's pussy, running it up her body and over her already hard nipples. She watched her lover squirm on the bed as the duster made her excitement grow rapidly. She circled one nipple and then the other before moving back down her body. Slowly she moved it down one thigh and across her knee to her feet.

"Kelly," Stephanie gasped as she felt the soft feathers on the bottom of her feet. She could feel her pussy dripping juice onto the bed.

The young woman in the French maid's outfit tortured Stephanie for many long minutes. She finally put the duster down when she saw the state of excitement of her lover. Besides, she wanted desperately to get her mouth on her sweet pussy again. "Would mademoiselle like a tongue bath?"

Stephanie sat up abruptly and grabbed Kelly's head in her hands. "Eat me!" she almost screamed, pulling the startled woman between her thighs.

Kelly didn't hesitate. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked the swollen lips of her lover inside.

"Ahhhhheeeee!!!" Stephanie screamed. Her hips lifted from the bed as she held Kelly's head in her hands. She could feel her tongue probing for entrance to her excited pussy and spread her legs wide to give her access.

Kelly lifted her legs, pushing them back until her thighs touched her breasts. Her mouth never left her pussy. At this angle, Kelly could force her tongue deep into Stephanie's dripping hole.

"Oh my God," Stephanie gasped when she felt Kelly's tongue probing her so deeply. It felt like she could touch bottom. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed as waves of pleasure rushed through her. She climaxed hard. Her body twisting this way and that as her hands now twisted in the younger woman's hair. Fireworks were going off in her head with each explosion stronger than the last. The lights slowly dimmed as she passed out.

Stephanie awoke with a start. For a minute she forgot where she was. Then she felt Kelly's soft hand covering her breast and she smiled. Kelly wasn't the only one who had a surprise that evening. Stephanie glanced over her shoulder at the gorgeous sleeping girl and gently disentangled herself from her arm and hand. Then she slid out of bed and went to her closet to retrieve her surprise--it was something wrapped in a green towel. With towel in hand, she padded quietly back into the room.

Kelly had awakened and was stretching languidly on the bed with her arms over her head. It made her large breasts almost stick straight up.

Stephanie licked her lips as she looked at them. "I have a surprise for you, too, " she said quietly to Kelly.

"Ohhhhh, I like the sound of that," Kelly purred. "What is it?"

Stephanie felt her cheeks grow warm when she thought about showing her surprise to Kelly. She couldn't quite believe she had done this. "Um, well, I went to one of those adult stores and bought something. I brought it home and washed it, and it's in this towel, " she said with a touch of embarrassment, unable to meeting Kelly's eyes.

Kelly rose from the bed and went toward Stephanie. "I can't wait to see," she said gently. She kissed Stephanie on the lips, running her wet tongue over her lower lip. She took the towel from Stephanie and unrolled it. "Oh my," she gasped as she stared at the two-sided dildo. It was a purple, jelly-like material that was soft to the touch. But the dildo itself was very hard and firm. Each end was smooth and almost shiny. The middle of the shaft was ribbed around the circumference. Kelly's eyes sparkled like green fire as she looked at the long artificial penis.

"Kinky girl, Steph. I love it!"

"Really?" Stephanie said with excitement.

Kelly's answer was another sensuous kiss on Stephanie's mouth. "Come on, Sweetheart, let's use it." Stephanie followed Kelly back toward the bed, forgetting her nervousness as she looked at Kelly's seductively swaying ass.

The two beautiful women climbed onto the bed and Kelly gave Stephanie one end of the dildo. She kissed her again, forcing her tongue deep into the brunette's mouth. "Are you wet enough for it?" she asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.