Secret Kisses
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Stephanie meets her son's pretty first grade teacher and sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

It was Friday night. Stephanie stood in her closet trying to decide what she was going to wear for her evening with Kelly. I seem to do this a lot, she thought to herself with a smile. A few minutes ago, she had kissed Benjamin's sweet face and sent him with a backpack full of stuff out to his grandparents' waiting car. David was off on a business trip for two days. As she looked at her clothes, she remembered the other day at school when Kelly had talked to her about Friday night. "I thought that we could go out to eat and then come back to my place and have some fun," the pretty blonde had said with a sexy smile. The butterflies that were always present in Stephanie's stomach had been flapping their wings like mad at that. Stephanie had agreed that sounded like fun.

Now she selected a knit dress that hugged her body sexily. It was snug, but not too tight. They were going to be out in public after all she reasoned with herself. She couldn't look too sexy. Stephanie decided to forgo pantyhose as her legs still had some of the tan. Earlier in the day she had put on a light layer of self-tanning foam and was pleased with the result. She decided to skip her panties. This morning she had spent a long time in the shower shaving most of her pubic mound and trimming the hair into a cute little heart, which sat just above her clit. Everything else was totally bare. She couldn't believe how sensitive it felt as the material of her dress rubbed against it. Finally she selected a pair of very high-heeled pumps and headed for her car.

When Stephanie knocked on Kelly's door, the younger woman called out for her to come in. Stephanie opened the door and stepped inside. Suddenly she felt her heart skip a beat. It was always exciting to enter this apartment. It was the place they had shared their first secret kiss.

Kelly entered the room, but she didn't appear to be ready to go out yet. The gorgeous blonde wore a short, silky robe that was tied around her waist. She wore lace-topped, thigh-high black stockings and spike-heeled black pumps. The robe was so short that the tops of her creamy thighs were clearly visible above the stockings.

Stephanie felt her heart begin to pound in her chest. "Uh, aren't you ready to go eat yet?" she asked her friend.

Kelly came forward and took Stephanie's hand. "I'm ready to eat," she replied in a throaty voice as she started to lead the older woman toward the bedroom.

Stephanie felt puzzlement as she let the younger woman lead her. As she walked into the room she started to understand. A huge chill ran down her spine. There were silk sheets on the bed and lit candles on the dresser. Soft music was playing from her CD player.

"I've made a change of plans," she said with a sly smile as she helped Stephanie remove her light coat and discard it. Kelly's eyes filled with lust as they roamed over Stephanie's body. "Sexy dress," she whispered. "Too bad we'll have to take it off," she said as she slipped it over Stephanie's head. Kelly's eyes were had a glow like lust as she looked at Stephanie's nearly naked body.

Stephanie trembled as her lover looked at her. She was only wearing a black lace bra that clearly showed her now hardening nipples, and the high heels. She felt her pussy throb and grow wet.

"Mmmm, no panties", Kelly teased. "You're a naughty girl." She brought a trembling finger to Stephanie's pussy and felt the wetness. With great will power she moved her finger away. Kelly untied the sash on her robe and let it fall open. She was naked underneath with only her stockings and heels on. The sexy blonde reached up and unhooked her friend's bra, letting it fall to the floor. She took Stephanie into her arms and found her lips.

The two women moaned as their soft lips pressed together.

Stephanie trembled when she felt Kelly's tongue touch her own. She could feel Kelly's soft breasts pressing into hers and their nipples were touching. The kiss was dizzying for her, and it seemed to go on and on. She was furiously moving her tongue against Kelly's and holding onto the back of her silky robe.

Kelly suddenly moved away and dropped the robe from her shoulders. She began to push Stephanie to the bed.

The older woman let Kelly press her down on the bed. Her heart was beating furiously in her chest.

Kelly took Stephanie's arms and raised them over her head.

Stephanie lay there curiously while Kelly bent down to the floor. When she stood up she was holding the sash from her robe.

She quickly leaned over Stephanie and began to tie her wrists together over her head with the sash.

Oh, this is too much, Stephanie thought, but her vagina was clenching and she felt wetter than she ever had in her life.

Kelly gave her a quick kiss and let her tongue run over the brunette's lips. Then she moved away from the bed and in the soft candlelight, she sensuously rolled down one of her thigh-high stockings. She ran her hand over her glistening, bare pussy and looked out of the corner of her eye to see if Stephanie was watching. Stephanie's eyes were focused on her--large as saucers. Then Kelly very sexily rolled down her other stocking and removed it. She slipped her "come fuck me pumps" back onto her feet and stood at the foot of the bed. Kelly lifted Stephanie's foot at the ankle and tied one of her thigh-highs in a knot, just above the sexy pumps. Then she tied the older woman's ankle to the footboard of the bed.

Stephanie lifted her head in shock as Kelly lifted her other foot and did the same thing with her other stocking. She couldn't believe what she was letting happen, but she had no strength to stop it. In spite of some fear deep inside, she felt incredibly aroused to be Kelly's captive, and she moaned as she strained her legs against the bonds.

Kelly climbed onto the bed and with her shiny blonde hair spilling over her face she licked Stephanie's foot, tracing the outline of her shoe. Then she began to lick up one leg from her ankle to her thigh and then bent down and did the same thing with her other leg.

Stephanie felt her juice pouring onto the sheet beneath her.

Pulling her head back, Kelly skipped her pubic area and licked up her lower belly, swirling her tongue in Stephanie's navel. She dragged her tongue higher and higher and then she savagely caught one hard nipple between her lips and sucked and bit it.

"Ohhhh," Stephanie moaned as she writhed with her arms tied above her head. Conscious thought was beginning to leave her, and she was drowning in a sea of sensual delights like she had never before experienced.

Kelly's mouth came down hard on her other nipple and she screamed. She was enjoying this as much as Stephanie. In fact, she had never been this excited, and she was so glad she had thought of doing this to Stephanie. Liquid was literally pouring from her throbbing hole as she worked her lips up her beautiful lovers body. She left the soft breasts and pressed her lips to Stephanie's. They both groaned loudly when their mouths touched. Kelly reached up and stroked her long nails over the underside of Stephanie's soft arms, dragging them down to stroke her armpits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.