Secret Kisses - Cover

Secret Kisses

Copyright© 2005 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Stephanie meets her son's pretty first grade teacher and sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Stephanie could think of nothing but Kelly over the next several days. She couldn't believe how good it had been to have her mouth on her pussy. She could almost feel her lips still on her. While she was satisfied, there was an excitement burning inside her. She also felt selfish. She had never been a taker. Just the opposite... she had always been the giver... to her husband and son or anyone else that needed her. Now she felt guilty that she had let Kelly pleased her with her mouth and she had done nothing in return. Since Kelly hadn't called in several days, she worried that she might be angry with her. Suddenly, she had to call her... to tell her... she didn't know what. But she had to talk to her.

It was almost eight P.M. and Kelly was still at the school. Reports cards were to be turned in just a few days and she still had papers to grade before she could fill in the cards. It was always at this time of the semester that she became hyper. Sometimes she felt like she was out of control. However, this year Stephanie's help made it easier.

A smile came to her face when she thought of the pretty older woman. Her budding relationship with Stephanie made the days go by quicker and she looked forward to the times that she was in her classroom. Now she knew what she had been missing in her life.

The ringing of her cell phone startled Kelly. "Hello," she said.

"Hi Kelly, its Stephanie."

"Hi," Kelly answered without revealing any emotion.

She is mad at me, Stephanie thought. "Uh... I was just wondering... wondering if you had time to get together tonight... for a drink... to talk."

"I'm sorry Steph, but I'm buried with work. Report cards are due in a couple of days and I have papers to grade." Kelly paused, letting the monotone of her voice sink in. She could almost feel the tension over the phone.

Listen, I could stop over to your house and help if you want."

"I'm still at the school."

"Oh," Stephanie said and paused. Then she added, "I can come to the school then."

"Well, if you have time..." Kelly said.

"I'll be right down." With that Stephanie hung up and told David that she had to go help Kelly at school. Fortunately he was home and could stay with Ben, who was already in bed.

Kelly smiled as she hung up the phone. She sighed and a little tremor went through her.

A few minutes later, Stephanie walked into the deserted school. Her heels on the tile floor sounded louder than ever. It was strange and almost scary being in the empty building. When she arrived at Kelly's classroom, she saw her working behind her big oak desk. Her heart started to beat faster at the sight of the pretty girl.

Kelly was wearing a pretty green sweater and what looked like a short pleated skirt.

"Hi," Stephanie said.

Kelly looked up and said "Hi."

When Stephanie got close enough, she bent over and kissed Kelly on the mouth. Her lips were receptive, but not particularly responsive. "How can I help?"

"You can grade these papers while I start the report cards."

Stephanie picked up a stack of papers and sat down at a table in the front of the room. As she began to work, she glanced over at Kelly several times. Kelly didn't look up. Stephanie was sure she was mad at her. "Kelly, are you... are you mad at me?"

Kelly looked up and said, "No, why would I be mad at you?"

She's mad, Stephanie thought. "Because... because of the... other night."

Kelly suddenly changed the subject. "Could you get a stack of report cards from the shelf in the coatroom."

Stephanie got up and went to the coatroom. She paused as she stepped into the crowded closet, feeling like she was going to cry. She had to do something or risk losing Kelly as a friend. She retrieved a stack of blank report cards from the top shelf and went back to the front of the classroom with determination in her step. However, the closer she got to Kelly, the less confident she felt. Finally she was standing next to her desk trembling, holding back tears.

When Kelly looked up at Stephanie's sad face, a pain went through her heart. It was time to stop the charade. She pushed her chair back.

Suddenly Stephanie looked down and gasped. She saw that Kelly's little pleated skirt was high on her legs, revealing much of her the soft skin of her thighs. However, that wasn't what made her gasp; Kelly's panties were around her ankles.

"I guess my panties fell down," Kelly giggled. With that she reached down and pulled them from her feet. Then she boldly held up the slip of material before placing it on top a stack of test papers in front of Stephanie. "Maybe you can grade these papers."

Stephanie's heart began to race as she looked at the panties on the pile of papers. Her hands were trembling as she picked up the stack and walked back to her table. Her eyes never left the pink panties on top. She could see that there was a glistening of juice on the gusset. A chill of excitement rushed through her. Just as she sat down, someone came to the door. She snatched up the panties quickly and dropped them to her lap.

Jim, the night cleaning man, looked into the room. "Miss Kelly, are you ladies going to be okay here. I'm about to leave for the night."

"We'll be fine Jim. Just lock the door on you're way out of the building."

"Okay ma'am. I've checked around the school and everyone is gone but you two."

"Thanks Jim."

"By the way, if you two are going to be here alone, I'd advise you to close them blinds on the windows... you know... so nobody can see you alone here."

"That's a great idea Jim. Goodnight."

"Goodnight ma'am."

Kelly smiled at Stephanie.

They heard Jim whistling as he went down the hall. Then they heard the front doors slam and knew he was gone.

Kelly went over to the windows and let the blinds down. Then she went back to her desk and sat down.

Stephanie watched her turn to the side as she leaned over the desk to work again. She crossed her legs, letting her short skirt slip high up her thighs. She could feel her pussy pulsing as she thought about Kelly sitting there without panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.