Secret Kisses - Cover

Secret Kisses

Copyright© 2005 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stephanie meets her son's pretty first grade teacher and sparks fly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Once again, Stephanie found herself searching through her closet to find the perfect dress. It had to be conservative but sexy. She yanked several out and laid them on the bed. As she stood looking at them, she began to wonder what she was doing. It wasn't as if she was going on a date. She was just going to her son's school for a few hours to help his teacher. Yet, even with this knowledge, she found it hard to make a decision on what to wear. She tried on several dresses before settling on a somewhat conservative black dress. It was one she had worn to several of David's business functions. It was snug to her bust and hips with a nice contour at the waist. While it wasn't short by today's standards, it was about four inches above her knees and an inch from being inappropriate for a school function. The top covered her ample bust and didn't reveal much. When she went to the dresser for pantyhose, she hesitated. It was still quite warm outside and her legs still looked good from her summer tan, so she decided to go without hose. A little chill ran through and she thought briefly about not wearing panties. Her better judgment took over and she left hers on. Finally, she put on a pearl necklace with matching bracelet and was ready to go.

Kelly was sitting at her desk when she looked up for some unknown reason. She glanced around the classroom and then out the window. She saw Stephanie Morrison getting out of her car in the parking lot and smiled. Her heartbeat increased just a touch as she watched the pretty woman walk toward the school. It had been a long time since she had felt this way about someone. There was something that she couldn't explain about Stephanie. She could remember her stares and the sparkle of her eyes when they glanced at one another the other night. The feeling in her stomach took her back in time when she had her first lesbian experience. It had been a warm, sensual, and intense affair that ended at college.

Still, for Kelly, after all of the men she had dated, she somehow felt empty... as if something was missing. She knew that she wasn't a "lesbian" whatever that meant. She enjoyed her sexual relationships with men. Except there was that undefined something she had only felt once in her young life. Those twinges had returned full blast.

Kelly smiled to herself, adjusting her white blouse and while she tugged her short skirt down her thighs. Even then the skirt was still a full five inches above her knees.

Stephanie smiled to cover her nervousness when she entered the classroom. It was almost as if it was her first day of school. She was happy to see that the kids had not arrived yet.

"Hi Kelly," Stephanie said.

Kelly looked up and smiled as if she was surprised to see Stephanie so early. "You're early," she said. "Are you trying to get on the good side of the teacher?"

Stephanie saw Kelly's bright eyes staring at her and found herself flustered again. "Uh... I... I like to be punctual."

"Did you bring me an apple?"

Suddenly Stephanie's smile was genuine. "Uh, no but I will the next time."

They laughed.

Soon the two were talking and sorting out lesson plans for the students. They found that they had a lot in common, from music to political persuasions and almost everything in between. Stephanie liked the fact that Kelly was easy to talk to and was soon revealing things about herself she would normally only share with a good friend.

A few minutes later, the kids arrived, rushing into the room, laughing and squealing, pushing and shoving, like typical six-year-olds.

When Stephanie saw Ben come into the room, she smiled at him. While he smiled back, he didn't otherwise acknowledge her. Even at his tender age, the peer pressure to be independent was apparent. She knew that his friends would tease him if he showed undue emotions toward his mother. No boy of any age wanted to be called a "mommy's boy". Several times she smiled at him and he secretly smiled back.

The morning passed quickly. Before Stephanie knew it, it was time to leave. The kids had been sent to Mrs. Williams' art class. The room was finally quiet. As she was straightening up, Stephanie knocked a stack of papers to the floor. She squatted down to pick them up and Kelly came over to help.

"I can be such a klutz," Stephanie said as she gathered up the papers.

"I'm the same way. When I was a kid, my parents used to say I had two left feet," Kelly laughed.

As Stephanie reached for a paper, her eyes glanced at Kelly's legs. Her squatting position allowed her knees to slightly open. Suddenly the older woman's heart skipped a beat... she could see all the way up the young woman's skirt... and she didn't have any panties on. Stephanie's head began to spin as her eyes continued to stare between Kelly's legs. The sun's rays illuminated the normally dark area. She could see under her skirt straight to her pussy. Stephanie was shocked to see she didn't have any pubic hair. She could plainly the puffy bulge of her pussy lips.

"Is something wrong?" Kelly asked when she saw Stephanie staring. Her facial expression appeared serious. A hint of a smile curled at corners of her lips.

"Uh... no," Stephanie quickly said. Inhaling a long, slow breath, she averted her eyes. Too late, the damage had been done. Stephanie could feel her pussy lips swelling and juice begin to drip into her panties. As soon as the papers were gathered, Stephanie hurried out of the room and to the girls' lavatories. In the privacy of the stall, she masturbated like some half-crazed teenager who had been kissed for the first time by the captain of the football team.

Stephanie was somewhat more composed and less anxious the next time she played "teacher's assistant". However, a touch or smile from Kelly would increase her heartbeat. It was ridiculous, but she couldn't deny the way she felt.

The following week, as Stephanie was just about to leave for the day, Kelly asked if she would like to get together for dinner one night. "We get along famously. We have so much in common Stephanie. I thought it might be fun to go out this Friday evening... that is if you aren't busy." Kelly touched Stephanie's hand warmly.

Stephanie felt the young woman's soft hand on hers and almost trembled. "I'd love that," she answered right away, much to her surprise. "I'll see if my mother is available to watch Benjamin."

"We can meet at Peter's Pub. It's not far from my place on Rosewood Lane."

"Okay, I'm sure I can make it," Stephanie said, deciding to call a babysitter if her mother wasn't available.

The following Friday, Stephanie drove to the pub to meet Kelly. When she entered, she looked around in the dark restaurant and saw Kelly sitting in a back booth waving her hand. Then with a bright smile, she made her way to the booth and slid in across from Kelly.

"No problem finding the place I take it?" Kelly said.

"No, I drive by here often on my way back from the mall."

The two women ordered drinks and then dinner. Several times as they talked, Kelly reached over and touched Stephanie's hand. It felt to the older woman as if electricity shot through her at each touch. She found herself often losing her concentration as she looked into Kelly's eyes. It almost felt like she was falling into a bottomless pit.

"Earth to Stephanie," Kelly said. She had asked a question and was met with dead silence.

"I'm sorry," Stephanie blushed. "What did you say?"

"I said that I really appreciate your help with the children."

"It's my pleasure. I love it."

"I hope this isn't going to sound too strange, but I would like to do something for you... to thank you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.