Intemperance - Cover

Intemperance

Copyright© 2005 by Al Steiner

Chapter 11A: The Razor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11A: The Razor - The trials, tribulations, and debauchery of the fictional 1980s rock band Intemperance as they rise from the club scene to international fame.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jake stopped the Corvette before the closed gate that guarded access to Mindy's property. There was a mailbox, a newspaper delivery box, and a small intercom box that could be used to communicate with the inside of the house. Jake pushed the intercom button, holding it down for several seconds.

He hoped he was wrong about what he was thinking — he hoped that sincerely and with all his heart — but he rather suspected that he wasn't. No matter how hard his brain tried to twist and distort the information into something favorable, there were still two irrefutable damnations it could not get around. Mindy was the only person who had known that she and Jake were going to be at Point Dume and she was the only person who had known they were going to be at Lake Casita. And Paul Peterson, the "world renowned photojournalist" had somehow shown up, camera in hand, at both places.

It was conceivable that coincidence was at work here. Peterson might have just happened to be on sabbatical at Point Dume at that particular moment in time and it was within the realm of possibility that one of the boat rental employees had tipped him off about Jake and Mindy renting a cabin cruiser and heading out onto the lake. If Jake were trying to prove his suspicions in a court of law he would certainly be shot down at the preliminary hearing stage. But this was not a court of law. This was real life and in real life Jake believed in a thing called Occam's Razor — a concept which stated: when presented with two (or more) possible explanations for an event, and with all other things being equal, the most likely explanation is usually the correct one. It had been the application of this concept to the question of how National Records' private snoop had been able to follow Jake and Mindy around that had led Jake to the correct conclusion that his phone had been tapped and that Manny had not just assisted in the placement of this tap but was also actively monitoring it. And when he applied Occam's Razor to the question of how Paul Peterson was mysteriously finding his way to the secluded meeting places of Jake and Mindy — meeting places that only Mindy knew about in advance — the simplest and most likely explanation, and therefore most likely the correct one, was that Mindy herself was contacting the photographer and tipping him off. Jake had no idea why Mindy would do such a thing but that was irrelevant to Occam and his razor. The why would be answered later perhaps.

There was no answer to his first intercom buzz. He pushed it again, holding the button down for a full ten seconds this time. This did the trick.

"Hello?" came Carmella's heavily accented voice. "Can I help you?"

He pushed the talk button. "It's Jake, Carmella," he said. "I need to see Mindy right away."

"Jake?" she said, her accent thinning considerably now that she knew who was there. "We weren't expecting you. Did you call?"

"No, I didn't," he replied. "Is Mindy there? This is really kind of important."

"Hold on," she said. There was silence on the box for the better part of two minutes. Finally, a click and Carmella's voice again. "Jake?"

"Still here," he said.

"Come on up."

The gate opened and he drove through, following the narrow access road up to the guest slot in front of the house. He left the keys in the car and walked to the front door. Carmella opened it before he could knock. She looked nervous and slightly guilty for some reason, her cheerfulness at greeting him somewhat forced.

"Where's Mindy?" he asked.

"She's in her bedroom," she said. "She said to go ahead and send you back."

"Thank you," he said, heading that way.

"Would you like anything to drink, Jake?" Carmella asked him. "Or perhaps a snack?"

"No thanks," he said curtly, not looking back at her.

He opened the door to the bedroom — a room where he'd spent many an hour in sexual overload — and beheld the enigmatic actress sitting on her bed. She was dressed in a red velour robe, her pretty legs crossed in a lady-like manner. Her hair was wrapped in a white towel and her face was void of make-up though still quite beautiful. She had a serious expression on her face.

"Hey, Jake," she said, looking at him. "What brings you here unannounced? Aren't you supposed to be recording?"

"I left early today," he said, closing the door behind him and entering the room.

She nodded, unsurprised. "I assume you saw this week's American Watcher?"

"Oh yes," he said. "I found it quite interesting, especially the article."

"The article?"

"Uh huh. It tells a lot when one reads between the lines."

Her expression soured a little and then she shrugged. "Well, I guess the jig is up. You figured me out, didn't you? I was kind of expecting you to."

He stared at her. "You're not going to deny it? That you were the one who tipped off Paul Peterson about the beach and the lake?"

She shook her head. "Not really much point in denying it, is there? Yes, I tipped him off both times. I arranged for those photos of us to be taken. Georgette figured it out this morning too. I got off the phone with her about an hour ago. Man, was she pissed off."

"I can sympathize with her," Jake said. "I'm a bit pissed off myself."

She shrugged again. "Sorry," she said. "I wasn't doing it to piss you off, or to piss Georgette off. I hope you'll understand that."

Her casual, matter-of-fact tone was infuriating. She had just admitted to lying and deceit and was shrugging it off like it was nothing. He gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and took a deep breath, commanding himself to keep his temper under control. It held for the time being.

"Why?" he asked her. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"Why do we do anything in Hollywood?" she replied. "For publicity."

"Publicity?" he asked. "You just destroyed your image! You've already lost one film role because you're seeing me and you'll probably lose any others they were considering you for now that there are photos of you traipsing around naked with the satanic, butt-crack sniffing rock musician."

She scoffed disgustedly, shaking her head. "You don't understand, do you?"

"No," he said. "I don't. Please make me understand."

She patted the bed next to her. "Why don't you come and sit down?"

"I'll stand," he said.

She frowned a little but didn't push the issue. "All right," she said. "The reason I arranged for those photos was because I didn't want any of those stupid roles they were trying to set me up in."

"You didn't want them?"

"No," she said. "Jesus, you heard what those fucking flicks were about. A film about a girl's softball team? A film about a girl and her horse? They're a bunch of cutesy, do-gooder, feel good films that no one but teenagers will ever watch. Meanwhile there are dozens of other films that will start production soon that are worth a shit. Films about gambling and war and nuclear weapons and hot, torrid love affairs between people who are not supposed to be having them. Films that are going to be nominated for academy awards next year, that will win academy awards next year. Films that need strong female leads and supports. Films that I can't even get a reading for because I'm cutesy little Mindy Snow who used to be on The Slow Lane, who looks like a fucking spokesgirl for the abstinence movement and the good Christian lifestyle. I'm tired of that shit, Jake. I'm tired of being trapped by my own image. So I'm forcing the world to accept my new image. I'm a sexy, provocative girl and I'm a damn good actress. I deserve more than just fuzzy little family movies."

"So you used me for this?" he said, though it was not a question. "You set me up and displayed me like a prop in one of your films?"

"Well, that's kind of a harsh way of putting it," she said, "but... yeah, I guess I did."

He clenched his fists again, took another deep breath. When he was semi-composed once more he asked, "So when did you decide to do this?"

"Quite some time ago," she said. "When you were on all the front pages for snorting coke out of that girl's ass and when all the parents who love my movies were carrying signs out in front of your concerts, that's when I knew you were the one. I insisted that Georgette invite you to the premier. She didn't want to at first but I convinced her that it was a good idea since we do have some fan demographic crossover."

"You were planning this before you ever met me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "You were the perfect bad-boy to change my image. I thought about going after Matt since he's got an even worse reputation than you, but that would've been too much, too shocking. That probably would have had the opposite effect than I intended."

"So... so the wholesome, old-fashioned girl bit you hit me with at the premier, and on the phone, and on our dates. That wasn't real?"

"Oh, Jake," she said with pity in her voice. "I'm an actress, remember? I figured out in our first conversation that you enjoyed the little miss innocent act I was putting on at the premier so I just carried it out a little further until I had you hooked on me. It was easy."

Jake was stunned by the casual, almost off-handed way she admitted her deceit. He had thought he was falling in love with her and she had just been pretending the entire time in order to help her career along. "This is unbelievable," he said to her.

"I'm sorry, Jake," she said. "I wasn't doing any of this to hurt you."

"You know," he said, "I've been used by women before. What man hasn't? I gave a year of my life to a girl who dated me because it pissed off her dad. I've slept with a hundred groupies who were just using me to say they fucked a rock star. But you..." He shook his head. "My god, Mindy. The coldness and the calculation that you put into it is beyond anything I've ever had to deal with before. I'm just a tool to you, nothing more. You played with my emotions and manipulated me just so you could position me in front of a camera for you. I don't think there's even a word for a girl like you."

"Jake," she said, softly. "You don't understand."

"I do understand," he said. "I'm gonna go call for a limo to come pick me up. I'll leave the Corvette outside with the key in it. When they send me the pink slip, I'll sign it over to you and have Shaver mail it to you." He turned to go.

"Jake," she said, "let me finish what I have to say."

"You have finished," he told her.

"No, I haven't, Jake. For God's sake, stop being so dramatic. That's my job! Turn around and look at me."

He stopped his trek toward the door. Slowly he turned around.

"I'm being honest now," she said. "Would you prefer that I lie to you and try to tell you a big bullshit story about how it was all a spur-of-the-moment thing to call Peterson up? I lied to you in the beginning and I started this relationship with you for less than honorable reasons. I admit that freely and I'm sorry that life is so unfair that people like me have to do things like that to people like you."

He said nothing, just continued to stare at her.

"But I'm not cold and emotionless, Jake. I started this relationship for the publicity, that's true, but as we went along I really learned to like you. I like you a lot, Jake. I like being with you, talking to you, and I especially like fucking you. You're the first man I've ever met who is able to keep up with me in bed. I didn't intend to fuck you after that day on the beach but having your hands all over me all day made me so horny for you that I had to have you. I was never faking anything in the bedroom with you. In fact, I'm wet right now just looking at you."

Jake had to fight down a tinge of desire that tried to flood him at her words. Looking at her beautiful face, seeing those smooth, sexy legs, the painted toenails, seeing the jiggling bulges beneath her short robe that told him there was nothing on beneath it, knowing the sensuousness and aggressive sexuality she was capable of, it was hard not to become aroused when she told him he was making her wet, but he kept his composure.

"It's over, Mindy," he told her. "I'm not a puppet on a string who jumps when you tell me to. I'm sorry that I'm screwing up your little plan, but you can count me out."

"Jake," she said, her brown eyes peering meaningfully into his, "you're being dramatic again. My plan has already been successful. There are naked pictures of you and I together. If you leave right now, it won't matter. The damage I wished to inflict upon my image has already been done."

"Good," he said. "Then you don't need me anymore."

"Exactly," she said. "You just made my point for me."

Jake stared at her in confusion. "How's that?"

"I don't need you anymore for what I originally intended," she said. "It's over and done. The pictures have been taken, my reputation has been irrevocably altered to what I wish. There is no reason for me to continue seeing you except for the obvious one."

"The obvious one?"

She smiled seductively. "I want to keep seeing you because I like you," she said. "I am in a state of incredible infatuation over you. I long to hear your voice every day, to feel your body against mine, to feel your cock driving into my body. Why do you think I bought you that car? I didn't have to do that in order for my plan to work. I mean, sure, it helped to create another sighting of us together, but I could've done that anywhere. I bought you the car because I'm hot for you and because I wanted to do something for you... something to make you... to make you like me."

He shook his head violently. "I can't be with you after this, Mindy. You took advantage of me, played me, made a fool out of me. I'm done playing games with you. It's time for me to go."

"You don't have to be faithful to me," she said, uncrossing her legs, letting her robe ride up a bit on her thighs. "I know you're going to go out on the road again. I know there are women you'll want to fuck. I'm not going to stop you from doing that. In fact, I encourage you to do it. Hell, its more practice for when you come back to me."

Jake looked at her, mouth agape. "This is insane," he said. "You think I'm going to keep seeing you after what you've just told me?"

"You don't have to love me or anything," she said. "You just have to fuck me. Admit it, I'm the best you've ever had, aren't I?"

He could hardly deny that. "You are very... enthusiastic about sex," he said. "But that doesn't change the fact that..."

"Why don't you fuck me right now, Jake?" she asked, letting her legs fall apart a little, just enough to let him visualize her upper thighs.

"Mindy," he said, dragging his eyes away from the appetizing sight. "I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say."

"I understand," she told him. "I understand everything. I had myself shaved today."

This threw him off track a bit. "Shaved?" he said.

"My pussy," she said. "It's all nice and smooth now. Not a hair on it. It's something I like to do every now and then. Today seemed to be the proper occasion. Would you like to see it?"

"No," he said. "I wouldn't."

But she knew otherwise. She slowly pulled the tie on her robe and let it fall open, baring her body to his gaze. She slowly spread her legs, showing him her swollen vaginal lips. Her entire crotch was indeed completely bare of hair.

"Jesus," he muttered, unable to drag his eyes away from it. In 1983 it was very rare for a woman to shave her genitals. Jake, despite all of the women he'd enjoyed over the past year and in his pre-fame life, had never seen a shaved pussy in the flesh. He found himself licking his lips, felt his manhood stirring in his jeans.

"You like it?" Mindy asked, opening her legs a little wider. "I think it's sexy."

"Its very nice," he said, his voice sounding far away. "But it doesn't change anything. You're just trying to use sex to get what you want from me."

"Did you notice," she asked, "that I said 'I had myself shaved'? I didn't do it myself."

"You... you didn't?"

She shook her head, letting the manicured middle finger of her left hand dip down and slide between her lips. She drug it slowly upward, over her clit and up onto the bare skin just above her slit. It left a trail of moisture behind. "Nope," she said. "Carmella does it for me." She put her finger in her mouth and licked the juices off.

Jake's little head was now quite in the game and was calling for a strategic huddle. He tried to fight the rebellion but his eyes could not stop staring at her smooth, sexy, aroused pussy. His mind had locked onto the thought of Carmella kneeling between Mindy's naked thighs and shaving her.

"That's right," Mindy said, putting her finger back down and stroking herself again. "Carmella was in here doing the deed for me. In fact, she was just finishing up when you buzzed the intercom. She took my razor and ran it all over me, from my ass to the top, and along the sides of my lips. She had to take my lips in her hands in order to pull them tight."

"Mindy..." he said, but he couldn't think of anything to say after it.

"I'm not into having sex with women, of course," she said, letting the tip of her finger slide between her lips. "Its been offered. Veronica wanted to eat me out in my trailer while we were filming Thinner Than Water. I turned her down — politely. But there is something about a woman's hands on my body that I like, even if I don't want their mouth and tongue on me. I let Veronica feel my tits once while we were showering. It felt nice. She played with herself while she squeezed them. Made herself come right there in the shower stall." She smiled with sexual nostalgia and slid her finger a little further inside of her pussy. "I will admit that was hot. I played with myself when she was done, right in front of her. She tried to kiss me but I wouldn't let her."

"Jesus Christ," Jake said, licking his lips unconsciously, knowing he should just turn around and leave but unable to muster the willpower to do so.

"But anyway, back to Carmella," Mindy said, her right hand going to her nipple where it started to pull and twist it. Her left began to slide a finger in and out of her pussy, almost casually. "I think she knows how much I like feeling her touch me. She's always gentle and she never complains when I ask her to shave me. And when she's done... mmmm... you know what she does?"

"What?" Jake squeaked.

"She takes baby oil and she rubs it all over my pussy. You notice how soft and silky it looks right now? That's because she just got done rubbing it down before you came in. She slid her fingers in and out of me to make sure it got everywhere. It felt so good, Jake. I almost came all over her hand. In fact, I bet if you would've gotten close enough to her, you would have smelled my pussy all over her fingers."

Jake broke at this point. The visual image of Carmella fingering her coupled with the actual image of her playing with her shaven pussy was too much for him to take. He fell on her, burying his face between her legs, his tongue stabbing out and licking her juices. She squealed in delight at the contact.

He ended up staying for dinner and for a long, extended dessert. When he left at eleven o'clock that night he was behind the wheel of his Corvette and they had plans to get together the following weekend.


On the following Monday morning Shaver and Georgette, meeting each other in person for the first time, gave an impromptu press conference in front of the National Records building shortly after Jake and the rest of the band arrived and fought their way through the throng awaiting them. The statements the two agents gave were short and to the point. They admitted that Jake and Mindy were indeed involved in a romantic relationship with each other and that their previous denials regarding this relationship were out of a desire to keep their private lives private. Both Shaver and Georgette managed to sound indignant and angry as they chastised the media for sticking their noses into the business of two consenting adults. Neither Jake nor Mindy were present at the press conference although prepared statements — again having primarily to do with their wish for privacy — were read. There was no question period after the statements were given but that did not stop the press from shouting them at the retreating agents.

"When did they first become intimate?"

"Did they have sex together the night of the Thinner Than Water premier?"

"Does Mindy snort cocaine with Jake?"

"Are they considering marriage?"

Strangely enough, or perhaps not so strangely, the number of paparazzi and media people hounding Jake and Mindy decreased dramatically once the admission of their involvement was released. There were still paparazzi popping up whenever they were together, and there were occasional groups of reporters and videographers shouting at them and trying to catch them on tape, but they stopped showing up in front of Jake's building and at the National Records building. They stopped hounding them when they went out to clubs or restaurants together. Now that the world knew they were together and they had acknowledged it, the focus had turned from merely catching them in each other's presence to simply keeping a loose eye out for scandalous behavior.

Jake went back to ignoring Shaver, talking to him only when there was something new to release to the public — which wasn't often. Georgette, however, like any good agent, quickly embraced the new reality her client had forged and began seeking ways to shape it for the best advantage. Jake noticed their efforts the first time they went to a club together after the admission. Mindy wore a red dress that was short in the legs and displayed an impressive amount of her very impressive cleavage. Instead of sipping demurely from a glass of diet cola like she usually did in public, she ordered Long Island iced teas and drank several of them in rapid succession. She also chain smoked cigarettes from Jake's pack and made a point of swearing whenever a likely member of the press was near.

"All this is going to get you better movie roles?" he asked her after her third drink and her sixth cigarette.

"Goddamn right," she told him. "The public needs to see me as an adult. A hot, sexy, alluring adult. Actresses who look like adults get adult roles." She put out her latest cigarette. "Come on. Let's dance. Let's show these people what we can do."

What they could do on the dance floor was quite a lot. Jake, like most musicians, had natural rhythm. He had also been forced to take an intense accelerated course in modern dance before going out on the Descent Into Nothing tour. His body, used to brutal aerobic workouts and grueling ninety-minute sets on the stage was in excellent shape despite the cigarettes and the booze he imbibed in. And he certainly knew how to move his body to the music. Mindy, though not a musician, had more than three years of dance lessons under her belt as part of her dramatic arts training. She too was in superb shape secondary to thrice weekly workout sessions. The first tune they danced to was We Got the Beat, by The Go-Go's. They moved against and around each other with a fluid-like precision, their shoulders, hips, legs, and feet moving almost in unison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.