Chris comforts Jennifer Aniston - Cover

Chris comforts Jennifer Aniston

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: When Jennifer and Brad split up she moves in with her friend Chris who gives her comfort. She got more comfort than she expected by Bruiser and Brute.<br><i>This was written at the request of a reader</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Jennifer Aniston stretched her lithe body when she woke. She gave a little sigh, life turns out strange sometimes but she shouldn't have been too surprised.

She got up to head to the bathroom stopping in front of the full length mirror, she stopped to see if she could see if something was the matter with her appearance.

What she saw was a 5' 6" 34C-23-35 1⁄2 gorgeous body encased in a light sleeping shirt that clung to every curve, coming down to about midthigh and revealing long shapely legs. Her proud breasts were tenting the top with sleepy nipples just barely tenting the white fabric. Her pretty face framed by bed tousled hair that gave her a sexy rumpled look.

Shaking her head she continued on into the bathroom to do her morning business wondering why it was that Brad felt he had to run around on her. She loved sex and their sexual life was really great she thought so why did he feel the need for other women. Oh she knew the temptations of a Hollywood life. There were always people that wanted a piece of you figuratively and literally. But she thought she had found the love of her life in Brad. The first two years were just like she imagined, even when work took them apart they were constantly in touch but for some reason it changed, she first heard rumors that she discounted because the media was always trying to start something.

Still thinking about her marriage problems she came back to the bedroom to get ready for a meeting with the director and producer of the film she was to start work on next month.

It was when Troy was being filmed she knew in her heart that he was cheating. She loved the way he had bulked up for that film, their lovemaking was even more exciting and wonderful but he didn't seem as loving, oh he was as passionate as ever but that loving tenderness didn't seem to come through anymore. Now the rumors of Angelina Jolie and him on his last film were running rampant. She had to laugh; the media had it all wrong. It wasn't Angelina Jolie he was fucking; it was that trampy blonde hairdresser with the 40d fake tits. She had hired a private detective and had the pictures to prove it. Jennifer was basically a normal woman, at least as normal as you can be in the entertainment business and she hated to let her marriage fail but she wasn't going to live with his cheating. For now they were just separated but she knew in her heart they would be divorced eventually.

As she was putting her white lace thong on the bedroom door was pushed open, glancing over she saw it was Bruiser Chris's big male Chow. She smiled at the irony of the situation. She was staying with Chris McMillan her hairdresser while she sorted her life out. Chris was already gone for the day; he had many famous clients and was pretty busy. Bruiser was one of two dogs he had, he was a big male Chow, about 110 pounds of fluffy orange fur. He looked more like a lion than a dog. The other was a gigantic Great Dane that looked as big as a pony. His name was Brute and he was gray covered in small black spots except for a large black area over one eye and ear.

She appreciated the fact that Chris gave her a place to stay out of the public spotlight; they had become friends over the years. Most people thought he was gay because he was a hairdresser but she knew better, he just didn't dissuade anyone from thinking that about him.

She went to the closet and bent over to find the shoes she wanted to wear when a cold wet nose pressed against her exposed ass causing her to jump. "Hey Bruiser quit that, your nose is cold." She reached down and petted his huge head. He liked to be petted and messed with, he had sort of adopted her when she moved in and stayed pretty close. "Come on big boy let me get dressed."

He went and lay by the door watching her while she finished dressing. Since she already had the part Jennifer didn't dress up for this meeting, a pair of form fitting slacks and pullover short sleeve knit blouse with her white tennis shoes comprised her outfit. Brushing out her lustrous brown hair she put it in a ponytail and headed out the door. She stooped and gave Bruiser a pat on the head "See ya later boy."

He got up and followed her to the door. Brute hearing them moving came into the foyer to greet them. He was so big his head was almost level with Jennifer's breasts. He came forward and licked her on the arm tail going a mile a minute. She laughed and took his big jowls in her hands shaking his head back and forth lightly, "Okay boy you take care of the place, see you later." She set the alarm and went out thinking Chris didn't really need an alarm with those two monsters around.

Bruiser whined after her at the door. He liked the new female that was living with them, he wanted to protect her but couldn't when she wouldn't take him with her. Brute liked her also but once she was out of sight he promptly forgot about her and went about his business.

Jennifer got home around 5:00 and kicked off her shoes to relax a little, it had been a hectic day, after the meeting there were interviews and she was tired of fielding questions about her and Brad. She got a glass of wine and sat down outside on the patio. Bruiser came to sit beside her nudging her arm until she put it around his furry mane and started stroking him. She wanted to take a nap but it was time for her workout. She didn't get this body by just wishing for it. Chris had a workout room and she went put on her white leotard, got a towel and headed into the Chris's gym. She usually didn't wear this one but her other's were dirty and the maid didn't do the laundry until tomorrow. She worked with the light to medium weights for a while, she wanted to stay in shape but not get bulky. Bruiser was lying in a corner just watching. While she was running on the tread mill Chris came in. He was in his workout shorts and gym shoes.

She gave him a grin and a wave that he returned and went over to the weight machine putting a lot more weight on it then she had. They talked as they both worked out, she enjoyed talking with him, he was so easy to talk with, that's why they became friends she figured.

As they worked out together she gradually became aware that she was stealing glances at his body while he worked on the weights. He was in great shape, hard well defined muscles but not the gigantic bulging musclemen type. It had been almost two months since she had sex last with her husband and her body Was telling her that a desirable male was close by. With a sigh she went back to concentrating on her running she didn't want to do anything to ruin their friendship.

Little did she know but Chris was having similar thoughts. The white leotard she had on was becoming more transparent the wetter it got as she sweated. Chris could see those magnificent breasts bouncing with her stride and the aureole and nipple clearly defined. He wasn't desperate for sex; he got plenty and didn't plan on getting married, to many beauties that wanted a romp in the hay with a famous hairdresser. But he had to admit Jennifer's gorgeous body parading around the house with not much on sometimes was getting to him. When she stopped running and stepped off the treadmill he could see that dark patch of hair setting at the top of her thighs showing through. His cock already starting to fill out from watching those breasts bounce gave another upward lurch.

Wiping her face off with her towel she turned to Chris, he had stopped working and was watching her. "How about I get a shower and fix us something to eat "she said. It was then she noticed the bulge in his shorts. "That looks pretty good" she thought.

"Uhh sure Jen that sounds nice." He stammered.

She gave him a smile and headed for her bedroom with Bruiser right behind her, as she passed the mirror on the way into the bathroom she caught a glimpse of herself and stopped, a little grin spread over her face. No wonder Chris had a hardon; she saw the wet fabric clinging to her body showing her pink nipples and dark bush clearly. Well at least she knew he was interested in her that way. Bruiser laid down right outside the bathroom door his nose flaring taking in the sweating scent of the female. It did something to him, she smelled good, he liked it when she went to that special room, and her scent was always so much stronger when she left.

Jennifer showered and went to the kitchen and fixed some grilled chicken salads for them. Chris came in about the time she was done fresh from his shower just wearing a pair of cotton shorts. She had put on a pair of shorts and a half top that just came down below her breasts, those outstanding beauties keeping the bottom from even touching her stomach.

While they ate they talked about the days activities for both. Finally Chris said "Come on let's get some wine and watch some movies, take your mind off everything. Jennifer readily agreed and they took a chilled bottle of wine and went to the den. They both liked the old movies and Chris put in one that was a comedy with Gary Grant and Doris Day. They sat together on the couch sipping wine and just relaxing.

She had been staying there for a while but as she sat on the couch next to him Chris was very aware for the first time of how magnificent her body was. Out of the corner of his eye he looked her over; long sexy legs reveled by her shorts. That top pushed out by those firm breasts, a pointed tent right at the end. Her hair was loose and soft about her face. Once again his cock started to fill with blood. He was afraid to make a move on her because she was his friend.

Jennifer could feel the heat of his gaze roving over her body and it thrilled her. Ever since she saw his hardon in the gym she was thinking about making love to him. Her body was ripe and her mind was also. If Brad could fuck a hairdresser then she could fuck hers. Seemingly innocent she scooted closer and laid her head on his shoulder. She had already had two glasses of wine and was working on a third. She figured if she was sorry in the morning she would blame it on the wine.

Chris moved his arm and put it around her shoulder. She took his hand and placed it lightly on her breast.

Chris's heart beat a little faster, did she actually want him to make love to her. He looked down at her and those big eyes were looking back steadily. He brought his head down to let his lips gently touch hers, they kissed gently for a few seconds then with more passion and heat.

Jennifer turned sideways her breasts pressing into his side, his hard muscled body mashing against them sending a warm thrill through her body. For Chris it was like a hot poker sticking into his side. He groaned into her mouth and let his tongue force open her lips to play with her eager oral appendage.

She had her outside hand on his shoulder running up along his neck and into his hair to pull his face closer to hers. Chris let his hand slide up under her top to cup the bottom of a pointed breast.

She murmured pleasure sounds in his mouth as his hands caressed her. He teased those pink nippled breasts until her nipples were standing out about a quarter of an inch, thick rubbery tips of delight. He loved rolling and pulling on them with his fingers and she loved having them rolled and pulled on.

Both were breathing a little heavier now Chris's cock a hardening bar in his shorts. Chris moved to settle back on the couch on his back and Jennifer slid to lie fully on him.

Their passionate kiss only deepened when they both felt his cock trapped between their bodies rubbing along her flat little belly. She dropped one hand back to delve under his shorts to rub and caress that soft hard shaft making him grunt with the pleasure of her soft hand around him.

They stopped for just a moment to let Chris strip her top from her and then both quickly shed their shorts. Their naked bodies came back together quickly the feel of warm silken flesh made Chris's cock twitch as Jennifer writhed around on top of him. He kissed her hard then raised her up so he could get one of those long hanging breasts in his mouth. He worked over a pink nipple with tongue and teeth and lips, she tasted delicious and he went from one to the other making them shine with his saliva. Jennifer's body was singing with the heated tingles he was causing her breasts. Her brown bush was grinding around on his loins pressing against the round pleasure pole throbbing beneath her.

It had been so long for her and he was so hard and sexy, neither wanted to wait for any more foreplay. Chris quickly flipped her over on her back and settled between her long raised legs. His cock finding her already sopping entrance he pushed into her hot tightness until his balls lay pressed into the crease of her shapely ass.

Both groaned with the pleasure of his cock filling her wanting cunt. There was only the need for physical relief for both of them and Chris thrust into her welcoming wetness in a steady manner, their mouths were glued together in a kiss of pure lust, Chris's hands tweaking and pulling on her pointed breasts. Jennifer's hands were running all over his body, up his arms, fingers digging into his back then sliding down to clutch his flexing ass. Her legs were held up in a wide V bent at the knees and pointing straight back, jerking with each hard thrust of his iron cock.

The heat rose quickly in both working bodies and after only five minutes or so of exquisite fucking Jennifer saw that red haze envelope her vision and the anticipatory goose bumps cover her heated flesh as she readied for that wonderful burst of ecstasy she wanted so much.

Chris's cock was throbbing with the frictoned slickness he was sliding back and forth in. His body took over and he started hammering between those muscled thighs racing towards completion.

His hard charging thrusts made her body sing even more, little whimpers of delight coming from her and her legs rising to point at the ceiling. She exploded in bursts of pure ecstasy her pussy squeezing and rippling around his now jerking spurting cock. He jammed in with a grunt and filled her slick passage with the full contents of his balls.

Bruiser was lying in his favorite place along the wall and Brute was on the other side of the room in his spot. Bruiser's nose was picking up a wonderful scent coming from his master and the female on the couch It was a sexual smell, not as exciting as the female of his species but enough to make him whine a little and his pointy cock start to emerge. Brute also was sniffing the air and taking in that delicious smell, he like Bruiser thought it was like an excited female.

Jennifer and Chris slowly came down from their high. Jennifer dropped her legs to curl around the back of his calves. Their heated kiss slowed to gently pecks along each others neck.

Both were afraid now that it was over that the other would think of them different. That was quickly dispelled when Jennifer kissed him on the ear and whispered with a giggly little laugh "Thanks I needed that baby."

Chris's raised up to kiss her on her cute little nose. "No more than I did, you have been driving me crazy, especially in that white leotard." His cock slowly softened and he slid back out of her still gently throbbing channel sending a shiver through both people.

They cuddled and finished watching the movie but the ice had been broken and before each retired to their own bed Jennifer had knelt between his muscular legs and lovingly licked and sucked his cock. She was working his balls with lips tongue and hands before driving him to cum, her hot mouth sliding up and down his cock, tongue flicking and lips tight.

He returned the favor sitting her on the edge of the couch and eating her sweet brown haired snatch. He drove her up that ladder of desire with his flicking tongue and probing fingers, finally sucking her clit hard while working two fingers in her dripping snatch. She flooded his face with her clear liquid, her head thrown back in an ecstatic fever her long legs locked at the heels over his back.

Chris's cock was fully hard from the erotic sight and taste of Jennifer Ansiton's pussy and even while she was still cumming he positioned her on her knees in front of the couch and drove his hard bar into the welcoming throbbing muscle between her legs.

It was a beautiful erotic sight to see Jennifer Aniston on her knees before him, hot curvy ass wiggling back at him, he quickly brought the head of his dick to her seeping entrance and buried himself balls deep in her tightness, Ummm she felt so good, her hot wet muscle gripping his cock in a tender vise while he rode in and out. Oh yeah it was good.

Jennifer was still in the throes of her orgasm and his hard cock shooting into her still throbbing channel sent a red haze of lust shooting back through her body. His hard thighs felt good to her slamming into her quivering ass. Holding herself off the couch with one arm she used the other hand to tease one long hanging breast, the other being jostled back and forth with Chris's hard strokes. She was quickly building to another climax.

Chris had her firm hips tightly gripped in his hands pulling her back against him when he flexed forward, her heated sleeve sending waves of pleasure through the stimulated nerves in his cock. They were sending those come on boys lets cum messages to his swinging balls. "Oh yeah" he was thinking she may be the best fuck he had ever had.

With a strangled "HUHHHHH" his clenched ass shoved as hard as he could into her firm ass and he started firing cum in her tight channel, it immediately got slicker and easier to move with all the extra lubrication.

Jennifer's cunt felt every stroke and when she felt the head swell and that first hot shot coat her inside, her body exploded into another climax while she shoved and pushed back against him.

Bruiser was getting excited more and more as the delicious aroma of thoroughly aroused female filled his nostrils, He was standing now pacing a little his scarlet cock starting to drop down out of its sheath.

Chris watched his semi hard cock emerging from the warm haven it had been in, appearing from beneath that luscious ass crease before him. "Ummmm Jen baby you were wonderful." He sighed.

He sat on the floor beside her gently caressing that firm curve of ass.

Jennifer turned and eased down beside him, her pussy leaking their combined mixture of cum out on the floor. She gave him a sweaty kiss on the mouth. "You wore me out baby, I'll sleep well tonight."

They cuddled for a few more minutes then each went to sleep a satisfied tired sleep. Jennifer was a little unsteady on her feet and Chris helped her to her room. She had drunk more wine than she usually did and she felt a little woozy now that her sexual high was wearing off.

She crawled into bed and lay face down almost immediately falling asleep; she didn't even notice that Bruiser had come in with her before she closed the door.

Bruiser lay down in his usual spot but he was to excited to go to sleep, that tantalizing aroma was still filling his nostrils. He laid there for about an hour but couldn't stand it any longer, quietly getting up he walked over to the bed, the smell was stronger here, his nose high and quivering he jumped up on the bed.

The movement didn't bother Jennifer she was out like a light.

The big Chow's black twitching nose followed that hot scent to the source. That wet leaking hole between the female's legs.

Jennifer was on her stomach head to the side, arms stretched out and slightly forward, her long legs were spread slightly as she snored away.

Bruiser took a tentative lick along one ass cheek; it tasted pretty good so he swiped down the valley of those fleshy mounds. Ahh there was that good stuff. His wide tongue started cleaning the combined cum from Jennifer's ass and worked on down to where it seemed to be coming from. His short snout was buried in her ass separating those globes and tickling the sensitive skin with his nose fur.

Jennifer's wine fogged brain registered the fact that her ass and pussy were being wetly attacked but it made her dream that Chris was eating her again. Only this time he was doing something special that tickled her ass and his tongue seemed so big.

The big Chow was really into it now big tongue running up and down her crack and into her pussy as far as he could get it. He whined a little, there was more he just couldn't reach. He used his nose and big head to start shoving up from under her ass making it rise a little but falling back down when he lowered his head.

He kept at it and in Jennifer's dream world she felt Chris raising her ass so he could get at it better, on the next shove she helped him by pulling her knees up presenting him with all the access he should need.

She smiled in her sleep when she felt his big tongue wiggling inside her now seeping pussy.

Bruiser was in horny doggy heaven now, that delicious hole was right in front of his snout and he attacked it with vigor. He had her brown patch of hair matted with his flashing tongue, he cleaned the whole area around that wonderful hole, his big tongue had her pussy creaming again.

By now his scarlet cock was fully extended, it was hard to tell with all that thick fur but the sharply pointed tip was beginning to squirt his precum. Although she wasn't one of his kind he knew a hot pussy when he smelled one and he wanted to bury himself deep inside. He mounted her ass but with her back sloped down he couldn't get mounted right, he hunched quickly but his jerking cock only hit her legs or slid down over the top of her mound. Whining he jumped off and went back to tonguing that seeping hole.

To Jennifer it was like Chris had quit eating her and laid a tickly furry rug over her ass and then started jabbing her with his finger before going back to eating her.

Bruiser lapped rapidly for a few seconds then attempted to mount her again but once again she wasn't in the right position for him to seat that pointed scarlet cock and he ineffectually jabbed the air and hit her leg below her wet hole.

Jennifer once again dreamed he was laying a fur covering over her and poking her with his finger. Her fogged mind was finally waking up and she was trying to make sense of what was happening, had Chris come in to continue their loving. She tried rising up but there was a weight on her hips, she rose up on her arms making her on her hands and knees.

That was just what Bruiser needed, her raised back gave him a purchase with his front legs and her lowered ass was just right to line up the next jab. His pointed cock slithered through her wet vulva and when he felt the hot flesh surround his cock he surged forward on his back legs and locked his front legs around her waist driving his full length her wet channel. The sudden invasion of her pussy woke Jennifer up quickly; she was being driven forward with hammer blows to her ass. She was driven up against the headboard of the bed, she couldn't go any farther. Her mind was confused, she was being fucked hard but she couldn't figure out what Chris was wearing, some kind of furry coat that was delightfully tickling her inner thighs, ass and back. It wasn't until she heard the little whine that she realized it was Bruiser that was mounted on her back and jack hammering away.

"NO STOP, GET DOWN" she cried. She tried to pull forward but his tightly locked legs held her in place.

Bruiser knew by the tone of voice he was doing something wrong but his flashing cock felt so good he was beyond obeying.

By now Jennifer was fully awake, she started to shout louder but then she didn't want Chris to come running in and see her being fucked by his dog. Also the Big Chows rapidly fucking cock was creating a very good feeling in her ravaged pussy. She was still saying "STOP" but not as loud, still struggling to pull his legs from around her waist but not as hard.

Bruiser was going strong now furry hips bucking, back legs shoving, his cock surrounded by tight wet flesh that felt so good. His precum was squirting about every third stroke making it easier to work. He felt the female quit trying to pull away and her tone of voice was changing from anger to soothing.

Jennifer's body was responding to the slithering scarlet cock, her pussy sending out that heated wave of pleasure she got from a good fucking. His soft hair caressing and tickling her legs, ass and back added to the forbidden thrill she was beginning to experience. Her protestations had changed to gasping "Oh... Ohh... Ohhh" sounds. It felt so good his rapid thrusts had her body flushing with pleasure. Jennifer's swollen vulva was receiving the added stimulation of the furry sheath every time he thrust forward. Her mind wanted him to stop but her body loved it. She could feel that little jerk of his cock and squirt of liquid, which increased her forbidden pleasure even more. She rationalized it by saying to herself she didn't want Chris to see her like this and the only thing to do was to let him finish quietly.

Bruiser was having the time of his life, the quivering pleasure the hot female pussy was bringing him had him straining to fuck even harder. Now his squirting pre cum was almost constant. His knot was swelling now, like two walnuts expanding on each side of his cock about a 1⁄2 inch up from the base and he worked hard at trying to jam it in the hot hole he was breeding.

Jennifer felt those two lumps banging into her wet lips, by now she was creaming like crazy coating the pointed cock with her love juice. She knew about dog knots and wondered if he got it in would they be tied together. She only worried about that for a second; he was pounding her pussy to good to think about anything else.

Bruiser kept thrusting hard and finally managed to get one side started in her swollen red pussy. When he did he quit fucking and started shoving hard trying to force the rest of it in.

Jennifer felt her well lubed channel being stretched around the invading knot her vulva and labia full of hot dog knot now. Bruiser was dancing on his hind legs just little hard shoving hunches that caused a jolt of pleasure for Jennifer.

Bruiser's doggy lips were pulled back in a grin of doggy lust. He had the female where he wanted her now, her juicy hole was plugged and he could fill her with his sperm, none could leak out so he should breed her good. The tight fit around his hunching knot and her palpating channel squeezing his cock was quickly making his black balls ready to empty their load.

Jennifer was already at that plane of pure pleasure, his animal cock twitching and jerking, the full knot stretching her opening where most of the sexual nerves are had her legs quivering and low moans issuing from her throat.

Bruiser gave a low whine and his scarlet rod started bucking inside the tight sleeve as squirt after squirt of scalding dog cum filled her pussy.

Jennifer gave a loud groan at the hot feel of his cum and she clamped his squirting dick hard with her climax milking his balls of their entire animal load.

The big Chow was in a state of bliss as the female squeezed and rippled around him clamping his knot oh so deliciously. His pumping balls emptied his full load of cum and when his scarlet rod quit spitting its contents he stayed connected to make sure she got the full effect of his breeding. When that quivering heated feeling passed he pulled back, there was a resistance as his knot was clamped hard in her wet opening but he persisted and with only a little pain he popped out. When his cum coated cock emerged it brought a load of doggy and woman cum with it to run down her legs and on the sheets. He was through with her for now and jumped down to go lay down and lick his cock of all the delicious juice as it slowly receded back into his sheath.

Jennifer was in a place she had never been while his hot cum shot into her. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. When he pulled his swollen knot out the friction at her sensitive opening gave her another little climax. She could feel the slick liquid running down her legs, when Bruiser jumped off the bed she let her legs slide down to lay on her stomach as her ragged breathing slowed to normal. Her well fucked muscle continued to throb and twitch for several minutes.

When she finally got control of herself she eased off her bed and went to take a long hot bath. At first as she soaked she was disgusted at what had happened. But she knew it felt oh so damn good. Then she thought well that's over with, nobody knows and I will make sure he doesn't sleep my room again.

Having decided she cleaned up and went back out, putting Bruiser out of the room and closing the door fully. When she got back in bed she made sure she avoided the big wet spot.

She was woken to the aroma of coffee when Chris stuck his head in the door to tell her he was leaving for the day. A quick grin at the tousled head sticking out from under the covers. "Thanks for a wonderful evening Jen, see you later."

She gave him a sleepy smile and wave and he was gone. He didn't close the door though and a big fur ball bounded in and up on the bed to lick her with a wide tongue.

Pushing him away she had to laugh, she couldn't be mad at him. "Quit that you bad boy, don't try and make up now." Laughing she said "you're supposed to kiss before the act not just after."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.