Holding the Fort - Cover

Holding the Fort

Copyright© 2005 by HedbangerSA

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Russell is stuck at home for Halloween and is having a bad day until fate gives him the surprise of his dreams. But is it a treat, or a trick?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

It's weird, you know? How what people expect from you can control your life? After being over at Russell's house for Halloween, I was, like, so happy. He was really nice to my mom when he took me home, and I could tell she liked him, too. She even said we should ask Russell's parents over for a barbecue or something, so she knew that it was serious.

That night I couldn't keep my hands off myself. I kept thinking about Russell and how great the fucking was, and about all the stuff I still wanted to teach him. Giving myself to him was the best thing I'd ever done. It was so wonderful seeing how excited he got just from touching me. And I loved the way he looked at me. Not just like 'What a great piece of ass.' I mean, I was used to that. He looked at me like I was... I don't know, special and precious. And that was how I felt, for the first time in a long time.

The next day was Thursday and, when I got to school, I couldn't wait to see Russell. I wanted to hug him and kiss him and show him off to my friends. I went over by the newspaper office because I knew he hung out there a lot. It was locked and I was bummed, but then I heard his voice.

"Justine?" Russell said, looking flustered. "You need a newspaper?"

"No, silly, " I said, and I threw my arms around him and kissed him hard. He kissed me back, but not like before. And he wasn't hugging me either. He looked... scared or something.

"What's the matter?" I asked. That was when I noticed that he was looking over my shoulder, like there was a train coming at us. So I looked too, but it was Molly Benjamin, and she was with Katrina and Aaron and some of my other friends.

"What the fuck are you doing, Justine?" Molly asked. "Oh, I guess it's Kiss-a-Nerd Day. And I missed it. Bummer."

"Molly... what do you mean? This is Russell. You know him."

"Yeah, and your point is?" she said, grimacing. Russell pulled away from me.

"It's okay. Justine was just... uh... thanking me for some tutoring," he said, all flustered.

"Come on, babe. Let's go hang out. I'll tutor you," Aaron said, grabbing the inside of his left thigh.

That was when it hit me. I couldn't have it both ways—I had to choose. My old friends were jerks, and being cool and feeling better than other people was what mattered most to them. But they were... who I knew. And everything, like cheerleading and hanging out after football games was with them.

Now there were other kids gathering around, staring. Normal kids, not cool. I was used to how they looked at me. The guys leered and the girls looked jealous, and they always looked away when I made eye contact. But they weren't looking away now.

Russell started to back toward the newspaper office, fumbling in a pocket for the keys. He looked embarrassed and hurt. I'd been stupid but Russell had understood. He tried to warn me the night before, but I didn't listen.

"Well, I gotta go. That was way better than a thank-you note," he said, wiping his mouth. Some of the kids snickered. Russell got the door unlocked and started to open it. The crowd began to disperse, deciding that the show was over. I looked at Molly, and she was, like, rolling her eyes at me.

"NO!" It surprised me how loudly I yelled it, my voice even echoed down the hall. "I know what you're doing, Russell. You're making it easy for me. But I don't want easy. I want you." I reached towards him. He took my hand, and I turned toward Molly and Aaron and the others.

"I didn't kiss Russell because he tutored me. I kissed him because he's hot and he's my boyfriend and I'm crazy about him," I said. Molly looked at me like I said I was becoming a Hindu or something. "I'm with Russell now, so deal with it."

Russell looked almost as shocked as Molly. I squeezed his hand hard.

"So, do I get that tour of the newspaper office now?"

"Sure. I guess so," Russell said. He was looking into my eyes, and smiling. And I felt really good, like the night before. I followed him into the little room and closed the door. It must have been a storeroom or something, with no windows, that they converted. It was just a couple of desks with computers and one of those big mimeograph machines.

"I can't believe that you said that stuff out there," he said.

"What did you expect me to say?"

"I don't know. I figured you hadn't thought this through. How hard it'll be because of your friends."

"I'm with you, Russell. So deal with it." We were already pretty close because the room was so small, but I went closer and bumped him with my hips. Russell put his hands on my shoulders.

I was wearing a really cute pink top with a matching skirt. Russell had on jeans and a short-sleeved, plaid, button-down shirt.

"So is this where you interview people, for your articles?" I said, pressing against him until his butt was against the larger desk. I unbuttoned his shirt a little and slid my hand inside. Russell only had a little hair on his chest, but it was cute.

"Sometimes, but usually we... jeez, Justine," he said, and jumped a little when I pinched his nipple.

"We've got twenty minutes before class," I said, walking over and latching the door. "I really need to be with you, Russell. After that, out there." I nodded toward the hallway.

As I walked back to him, I pulled off my top and let my skirt slide to the floor.

"You want to do it... here?" Russell asked, swallowing hard.

"I need to do it here. Now."

"Okay." He finished unbuttoning his shirt and fumbled with his belt and jeans. I cleared some room on the big desk and sat on the edge. Russell stood uncomfortably between my knees in his briefs.

"I want you to kiss me, Russell," I whispered. As he leaned in, I put a hand on his chest. "I want you to kiss me here."

I rubbed the crotch of my panties with a fingertip.

Russell's eyes got big, and he swallowed again, then he sank to his knees. I slid my panties down and off one foot, leaving them dangling on my left ankle. Russell leaned in until his nose touched my mons. He was panting, and a little drool hit the edge of the desk. I stroked the back of his head with both hands.

"Lick me, all over. Yeah, up and down the lips, get both sides," I was panting now, too. "Now stick your tongue in me."

"God, you taste great, Justine," Russell said, looking up. I pushed his face back against my pussy. I was already twitching, and felt really wet.

"Do my clit. Lick it, then flick it with your tongue, and then suck it. Lick, flick, and suck. Yeah, now faster!"

I must have been pretty worked up before we started, because I came right away. I hooked both legs around Russell's head and ground his face in my crotch.

"Keep going, baby. Lick me. Use your fingers," I moaned. Russell slid one, then two fingers into me and I yelped as another orgasm hit me—bigger than the first one. I could barely breathe and my whole body was quivering. Oh, sweet Jesus it felt great, and Russell had to grab my legs to keep me from sliding off the desk.

"Can you take your bra off, so I can see your tits?" Russell asked. His eyes were all wild and my juices were dripping down his cheeks.

My hands weren't working very well, so I just pulled my bra up under my arms, showing my boobs. Russell kept licking me and finger-fucking me, but managed to get one hand free to squeeze my right titty. He must have liked that, because he started moaning. His hand was wet with my juice and I could smell me, all aroused. I came again, really hard, and this time I must have blacked out or something.

When I opened my eyes I was lying on my back, and Russell was leaning over me, sucking on one of my nipples and rubbing my other tit with his hand. Something was poking me in the shoulder. It was a freaking stapler, and I pitched it onto the other desk. That was when I realized that someone was knocking on the door.

"Quick, Russell. Fuck me," I wheezed, then lifted my legs until my calves were on his shoulders.

He pulled his briefs down and that nice cock sprang free, the tip dripping with pre-come. He was squeezing my tits with both hands as he rammed his dick into my throbbing pussy. I don't think I'd ever been so wet, and as he filled me up my cunt made one of those gurgly, farting noises. I loved the way he felt inside of me and, because of all the orgasms, my pussy muscles were clenching around him. But whoever was outside was knocking louder now.

"Fuck me hard. Hurry!"

Russell didn't need much encouragement. He started slamming into me, his hips hitting my butt with every stroke, the head of his cock pounding against my cervix. I'd have slid back on the desk except Russell had, like, a death grip on my tits. I'd never come that many times all at once, so maybe that was it, but the last one was different. I could feel it coming—slow and warm, kind of dreamy, and it rolled through me like I was riding a wave.

My pussy, then my tummy, then my whole body were, like, on fire, and I was writhing like crazy on the desk. Russell groaned really loud as he let go of my boobs and came too. I felt his come spurting into me, little bursts of warmth. He ground his hips against me, his cock rubbing me from side to side. He was leaning over me and his face was so cute, eyes glazed over, pale from all the blood being in his dick, barely able to breathe. It made me feel so powerful, to do that to him.

Whoever it was had stopped knocking. I hugged Russell really tight, wanting to keep him inside of me as long as I could. Even after his cock was soft, we still felt connected.

"Oh, Jesus. Justine. I thought I was gonna die. That was the best." Russell said, finally.

"It was awesome for me, too." I whispered, then kissed him. He tasted like my pussy, and I usually didn't like that, but now it was wonderful. I slowly stroked his tongue with mine. His head jerked back as we heard another knock at the door, really soft this time.

"They're back," I said, smiling.

"Someone was knocking before?" Russell asked, then looked at the wall clock. "Oh, man. It's nine-fifteen. We're supposed to be printing."

We got dressed as quickly as we could. Russell must have been standing on my clothes, so they got a little wrinkled, and I couldn't get my bra straps untwisted, but I had to go with it because now there were two people knocking on the door.

Russell gave me a quick kiss, then opened it. Two guys I recognized but didn't know were standing there. There was a thin, darker kid with glasses and a heavier one with short, blond hair and pimples.

"Sundar. Willem. Sorry, we didn't hear you before," Russell said, still breathing a little too fast. I stepped forward.

"Hi, guys. I'm Justine. I think you're in my study hall... Sundar?"

Both of them were staring at my chest. I looked, and realized that one of my boobs wasn't back in my bra all the way.

"Oops!" I said, and turned around to fix it. I straightened my skirt a little too, then kissed Russell on the cheek.

"You better run that mimeograph machine." I whispered to him. "It smells like sex in here."

Sundar and Willem eased into the newspaper office as I walked out.

"Bye, Russell. Thanks for the tour," I said, waving. "See you at lunch?"

Russell waved back, and nodded happily. There were like, ten other kids out in the hallway, and I was pretty sure they'd been listening, judging from the looks on their faces. A couple of the guys had their shirts untucked, hands jammed into the pockets of their slacks.

I didn't care. I felt great, and I didn't care what Molly or Trent or any of them thought. I did need to get to a bathroom, though, to fix my clothes and hair and makeup.


I met Russell at lunchtime and, after we got our trays, we sat at an empty table. No one bothered us, but we got lots of stares.

"How was your morning?" I asked, squeezing his hand.

"Well, it started off pretty well," Russell replied, grinning.

"You think those guys knew we were doing it?"

"Oh, yeah. I didn't admit it, but Willem said they heard you screaming and could hear some of the stuff you said," he paused, blushing. "'Quick, Russell, fuck me!' Sundar repeated that line a few times."

"Seriously? I guess I did say it. And, boy, did you do it. That was really hot, doing it at school," I said, and Russell nodded. He looked a little troubled though.

"Does it bother you, that people are talking?"

"About us? Should it?"

"I don't know, maybe. I really care about you, Justine. I don't want people to think..."

"What, that I'm easy?" I asked. Russell nodded.

"Listen, people are going to think what they're going to think. And I'm not some quick fuck—I'm your girlfriend. Aren't I?"

"Absolutely! I mean, as long as you want to be," he said.

"Good, because I'm keeping you. Besides, this way we don't have to keep telling everyone about us."

"Oh, I think they know," Russell said, grimacing a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I had kind of a problem with Trent."

My stomach dropped. That asshole! "What did he do?"

Russell pulled up his shirt enough to show off a nasty bruise on his ribs. And I noticed that his lip was split a little on one side.

"I ran into them in the locker room during gym," he said. "Trent and Brian. They think you're too good for me."

I was so pissed that I had to close my eyes for a moment. After all the crap I put up with from that shithead Trent, he was now trying to mess up the one good thing in my life. I started to stand up, but Russell grabbed my arm.

"Don't do anything, Justine. It might make things worse, and besides, I can take care of myself."

I looked at his ribs and raised an eyebrow.

"They surprised me. And it would be stupid to fight at school—we would all get suspended. Promise me."

I sat down again. "Okay, I promise I won't say anything to Trent. Or Brian."

"Good. Let's finish our lunch."

So we did, and it was really nice. Russell listened to me, and I told him about stuff that was bothering me, and he made it seem okay. And he made me laugh. While we were talking I was rubbing his leg, and I could tell that he had a hard-on.

"So, anything interesting happening in the newspaper office?" I asked, letting my fingers creep up a little.

"We better not try that again for a while. It took Willem twenty minutes to find his stapler," Russell said, grinning.

"Did they ask you what we were doing?"

"They knew what we were doing. They wanted details."

"What kind of details?"

"Like if you were naked, and what color your panties were," Russell said, blushing.

I acted offended. "Did you tell them?"

"I had to tell them something, or they said they'd talk. So I told them about your panties."

"And?"

"And Sundar about came. He thinks you're hot, like, goddess-hot. So do I," Russell said.

"Compliments like that will get you laid, for sure," I said, smiling. "Hey, I'm not busy after school. Want to hang out?"

"Sure," Russell said, shifting a little. I was stroking his cock through his jeans.

"I thought maybe we would stop at the Mall first. You could use a different haircut. And maybe some new clothes." I said.

Russell frowned, and looked a little hurt. "You don't like how I look?"

"I love it. I just thought it would be fun to tweak your image a little," I said, giving him my best smile.

"I guess that would be okay," he said.

"Good. I love shopping. Then we'll have some serious fun."


After lunch, I went looking for Shelly Peterson and Katrina Dumont. I promised Russell I wouldn't say anything to Trent and Brian, but I didn't say anything about their girlfriends. I found Shelly first.

"Hey, Justine. I hear you've been slumming."

"Cut the shit, Shelly." I said, cornering her against a row of lockers. She looked shocked.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to tell that piece of shit Brian that if he lays a finger on Russell again, I'll make him wish he died in childbirth," I said, my voice low and threatening.

"By doing what, exactly?" Shelly said, rolling her eyes.

"Remember in tenth grade, when Brian gave you that nasty little... infection? And I got you in to see my doctor so your parents didn't find out?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."


Katrina was easier. She's really a pretty nice girl and I felt sorry for her, going out with Trent. She was almost as pissed as me when she heard about him harassing Russell. We talked about some ideas to get him to back off.

"So, why are you doing this, Justine?" Katrina finally asked.

"You mean, dating Russell?"

"Yeah. It's a little hard to accept."

"Because I was sick of being miserable all the time, and because Russell treats me like a person, not like a pair of tits with legs." I said. Then I grinned. "And the sex is great, too!"

"Really? I mean, he seems nice but..."

"I know, he's not the best-looking guy around, but he pays attention. I mean, he looks at me like I'm a princess, and touches me like he's trying to memorize how I feel," I said.

"That would be nice," Katrina said.

"And he cares about what I want. Most guys, you ask them to eat your pussy and it's like, a couple of licks and on to the main event. Grease the old sausage and he's done before I'm even breathing hard."

"It's different with Russell?"

"Shit, yeah! I had to teach him how, but he's a fast learner. And he kept going until I came twice and then passed out! And even then he didn't fuck me until I asked him," I said. I was getting wet again just thinking about it. Katrina's mouth was hanging open.

"No shit?" she said, then smiled. "Hey, was that this morning? I heard you fucked him in the newspaper office and they practically called the paramedics because of all the howling."

"Uh huh. I could barely walk afterwards."

I looked at my watch, and we were already late for our next class.

"Well, anyway. Thanks for understanding, Katrina," I said, hugging her.

"No problem. I'll tell Trent if he screws up again, it'll be the last screwing he'll do for a while."

We both laughed.


Russell and I had fun at the Mall. I took him to the unisex salon I go to and they gave him this cute style, casual but cool, kind of like Ashton Kutcher in that new movie, A Lot Like Love. Then we went to Hollister and Aeropostale and got him some jeans that fitted him and some neat tees and polos. And I got him some boxers because I was tired of the tighty-whities his mom buys for him.

We went to the food court. There were some kids I knew, and we hung out. He looked so totally hot that I wanted to fuck him right there. It was weird—I dated lots of guys who I never fucked, like Trent. Before Russell, I hadn't gotten any for, like, four months. But with him, it was all I could think about.

On the way to the parking garage I couldn't keep my hands off him. I loved Russell's new haircut and his Hollister jeans fitted him great across the butt. Plus I liked how his cock felt through his jeans and boxers, kind of flopping around even though it was partly erect.

We had my car. Well, it's not technically mine but my mom and dad had their own and I drove it all the time. It was a Lexus RX 400 and I loved it. The garage was pretty crowded when we got there but there was no one around now, and the level was half-empty. Anyway, we got in and I put in the new Green Day CD I bought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.