Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

By the time that Anna and I got back to the shelter the other two were up and about. Karl was heading off into the trees, presumably for the same reason that we had, and Mom was dressed and putting on her trainers. We wished each other good-morning before we headed in to dress and Mom went out with her cell phone, heading to the top of the hill to improve reception. I began to dress, pulling on a tee-shirt under my woollen one and donning fresh underwear and my track-suit pants, carefully watching Anna as I did so.

She stripped off her gown and, completely nude fumbled through her pack for fresh clothing, glancing at me frequently as she did so, being fully aware of the effect she was having on me. I was donning my footwear by the time she began to put her clothes on and I couldn't take my eyes off her as she stepped into dainty little black panties and slid them enticingly up her legs. The sight of her, when she had them completely on, cupping her crotch in one hand and wriggling to make sure that her panties were comfortably in place, was about the sexiest thing I had seen to date. Her tits wobbled, her tiny tummy quivered and she had the tip of her tongue protruding from between her lips as she wriggled, beautiful blonde hair waving to and fro, and I cursed the fact that we were not alone.

A matching black bra was the next thing to be put on and the slight covering that this little wisp of lace provided accentuated her nudity rather than concealed it. She did a slow pirouette when she had her sexy underwear on and grinned cheekily when she saw I was fully erect, yet again, and uncomfortable with it. The sound of the other two's voices suddenly brought us back to earth and I was tying my final lace and Anna was sitting, with her shirt and slacks on, putting on her socks as they reached the doorway.

After a short discussion we decided that Mom and I only wanted coffee before heading for home and they would make do with the same, intending to have brunch when they reached the clearing that we had described to them. The embers were kicked into life and the pots were full of water and heating as we began to pack up our gear. This didn't take long and our packs were ready to put on, with the exception of the pots and mugs. We carefully stacked the remaining firewood in a corner of the shelter and put the table back on its legs and in its proper position. We would remove the rocks forming our fireplace and clean up the embers when we had finished our coffee giving them time to cool down a bit.

Mom told me that she had managed to contact Dad and explain the full story to him, "He was very relieved that we were OK and was going to wait at home for us but I managed to convince him that going to work and taking Sue to school was the best thing as all we would be fit for was catching up on lost sleep. I hope you didn't want him for anything?" I quickly reassured her that I agreed with her and since the water was now boiling I filled the four mugs and put them beside the bag of 'doings' for everyone to make their own brew. Unthinking, I used the water left to put out the fire and, as a consequence, filled the shelter with smelly steam.

By mutual unspoke agreement we quickly made our drink and headed to the top of the hill to drink them. The sight of the valley and trees in the early morning sun was unbelievably settling and beautiful and made one glad to be alive. We chatted and sipped and some time had passed before we returned to the shelter, where the steam had dissipated and the rocks had cooled enough to handle. Karl and I stacked them at the side of the shelter and then managed to scrape up most of the fire's residue while the other two stored the mugs and pots and tied down the packs.

Finally it was time to head off in our separate directions and, even after just one night, it felt like we were losing long-time friends and companions. Karl was hugging Mom as Anna hugged me, giving me another deep kiss, and then whispering in my ear, "It's a pity that we are separating so soon. I think you're a lovely young man and I hope that you enjoyed the special little show I put on for you." And she giggled happily as I crushed her to me, making sure she felt my erect cock digging into her, "That should answer your question, you little tease. I know what I'd sooner be doing rather than going home." And I released her, bending down quickly to grab my pack and conceal my condition from the other two.

After Karl and I said our goodbyes and Mom and Anna did the same, but with considerable more whispering, there was lots more waving and calling out as we headed off in our separate directions.

It was a pleasant stroll back to the car, virtually downhill all the way, but it was with some relief that we threw our packs into the back and sank down into the front seats. It had been a couple of days since we had sat on anything soft and comfortable and we relaxed there for a few minutes before Mom stirred and said, "I suppose we had better head back ton the real world. I'd better have a toilet break before we set off." And she climbed out and headed for some nearby bushes. I was going to follow and watch but I was just too comfortable to summon up the energy.

When she was back behind the wheel and before she started the engine she turned to me, "Thank you for that. I really enjoyed our adventure in spite of all that rain and I hope you didn't mind it too much either." "I had a great time. Anything with you is wonderful and this was no exception. You're the best and, while it will be nice to get home, I wouldn't mind if we were stuck here forever." And, having said this, I leaned across the centre divide to kiss her, placing my hand high on her thigh to balance myself. Mom prolonged the kiss for a few seconds and then broke away, lifting my hand from her leg, telling me not to get myself excited.

We set off, soon reaching a main road that would take us to our home town and we chattered companionably as we travelled. I remembered how closely Mom and Anna had been whispering and asked her about it.

"I probably shouldn't tell you as you will get an even more inflated ego but what she said to me was 'You've got a lovely sexy son, Pamela, and you should enjoy him while you can before some girl steals him away from you'." Mom looked straight ahead at the road as she related this to me and then went on, "I don't know how she knew we were mother and son but I guess that you told her. Why did you do that?" I felt a bit embarrassed as I replied, "When we were watching the sun-rise she asked me, saying that we looked very alike, and told me her secret - she and Karl are brother and sister. It didn't seem right to lie to her after she had been so honest so I admitted it. I'm sorry if that makes you mad." "I suppose that under those circumstances it was OK but we shouldn't really let anybody know. I wondered if they were related as they looked very alike as well, don't you think?" we grew silent after this and only road noises disturbed the peace in the vehicle. I couldn't help myself from watching Mom drive and often seemed to be staring at her covered crotch and finally it became too much for her and she burst out, "Why do you keep staring at me? Is there something wrong? Are my slacks ripped or dirty or something?" she really did sound concerned.

"No, there's nothing wrong. Just the opposite in fact. I was just thinking how beautiful and sexy you are and how much I wished I could see you, down there." I blushed as I told her this, amazed at my boldness and 'perverted' desires. It was Mom's turn to blush and she seemed to ponder a while before she made up her mind and answered me, "Thank you for saying that. I think you're stretching it a bit when you say I'm beautiful but I suppose that lovely compliments like that deserve some sort of reward. Hold the wheel for a minute." And when I did so she raised her bottom from the seat, fumbled at her waist and then slid her slacks and panties down to just above her knees. "Don't ever say I never do anything for you." Mom giggled nervously.

I was utterly astonished, never having thought that MY MOTHER was capable of doing something so completely out of character and so 'naughty' as this. Fancy her driving down the main road with her clothing around her knees and openly exposing herself to her son. I would never have believed it under any circumstances but here it was happening before my unbelieving eyes, I could clearly see her pubic hair and the beginnings of her pussy and it was an absolute turn-on.

We travelled on for quite a distance before either of us spoke and it was Mom who broke the silence,

"God, I don't low how you get me to do these things. This is the second time I've been pantiles in the car with you and at least last time I didn't expose myself. I haven't done anything like this since your father and I were courting. You make me feel so naughty and so daring but also so very much like a basic slut. Part of the time I feel so good and the rest so bad, I really don't know what you are doing to me." Mom was definitely torn between two extremes. I think part of her wanted to be wild and carefree, like she was still young, and the rest of her wanted to be safe and demure, more in keeping with her being older and married.

All I wanted was for the excitement to carry on.

"Calm down, Mom," I advised her, "We're not really hurting anyone and I know that I'm enjoying it and having a lot of fun. It's not as if you aren't getting something out of it as well. Everything that's happened between us you seemed to have enjoyed nearly as much as me. I bet that even sitting there exposing yourself is getting you wound up!" I reached over, ignoring her spluttering protests, pushed my fingers down between the tops of her thighs and ran them the full length of her pussy probing between her lips. I held my fingers up before her and said,

"Just as I guessed! You're quite wet down there so don't try to tell me it's not exciting to you." And I shoved my fingers in my mouth and sucked and licked them clean. "Mmm... you taste lovely."

"I suppose it's no good denying it. You are right, I am getting turned on. It just seems so wickedly sinful." Mother smiled as she replied and I knew all was well within my world. I reached over and again fingered her pussy then held my fingers to her mouth and slowly inserted them between her lips to let her taste herself and for me to again have the sensation of having my fingers sucked.

Mom drove straight into the garage when we finally reached home and, climbing out of the car and straightening her clothing, headed inside saying that she would get some breakfast on and would I hang up the blankets and throw the washing in the laundry. I did this, draping the rug and two survival blankets over the cord we had stretched in the garage for that sort of thing, emptied the rest of the stuff out of the packs onto the bench before hanging them up to dry out as well and headed inside to the laundry with my arms full of wet and dirty clothing, making a mental note to replenish the survival equipment. Mom called as I passed her doorway,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.