Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

I watched the water heating on the fire, ready to stir in the soup mix when it boiled, and kept a surreptitious watch on our two new 'room-mates as I did so. They both fumbled in their packs and drew out towelling robes, blue for Karl and pink for Anna, and, facing away from us, removed their outer clothes. Both were wearing similar gear, warm woollen tops and matching pants- very similar to track suits, and, since they were well worn, it seemed that they were experienced hikers and well equipped for outdoor living.

They were both soon clad in only their underwear and, after a quick towel down, were reaching for their robes. Karl put his straight on and then, facing away from us, removed his underpants with his modesty protected by the robe. Anna, however, was forced to remove her bra, a lacy delicate light blue item, and, in doing so, gave me a wonderful profile view of her breast - not very large but beautifully shaped and tilting cheekily upwards, before she donned her gown, leaving her matching panties on. The pot of water was now bubbling and I stirred in the soup, calling for them to 'come and get it'.

Our two Danish visitors were soon settled close to the fire, sipping at their soup (Mom and I had shared the little bit left over) and we were chatting like long time friends. We explained how we were just out for a quick one day hike and had got 'caught out' by the weather but had been wise enough to be carrying sufficient supplies to cover this eventuality. Karl, in turn, explained how they were touring the country doing various treks and hikes, and had been staying with some friends for a couple of days. They had attended the christening of their friends new baby that morning and the following festivities had gone on longer than planned, making them very late getting dropped off at the hikes starting point. This explained their late arrival and need for shelter rather than camping in the tent they carried.

I couldn't prevent myself from regular 'peeks' at Anna, fully aware of her nudity under the pink robe, and she didn't seem to mind my attention and, in fact, seemed to aid me by shifting often, as if uncomfortable, and affording me quick glimpses of her breasts and thighs as her gown momentarily gaped open. She certainly had a very attractive and alluring body and my mouth watered at the thought of being alone with her.

Mom must have also seen my interest in our female visitor as she suddenly spoke, interrupting my concentration,

"Johnny, what did you have planned for dinner and is there enough to share?" This successfully diverted my attention and I answered her and invited them at the same time,

"I've got a couple of packets of noodles and a couple of packs of dried meat. I thought I would simmer these together and make up sort of a noodle stew that will definitely stretch to feed the four of us if you would like to share? Nothing fancy but it should be nutritional and tasty." I looked at them enquiringly.

"We'd love to eat with you but only if we can contribute. We've got some freeze-dried mixed vegetables and some fresh fruit. Could you use that?" and when I nodded, Karl got a packet from his pack, along with four apples and a small pot and set them down beside my stuff.

The chatter carried on, getting easier as we got to know each other and Anna got even more careless with her robe, letting me see more and more of her body including a brief glimpse or two of her panties. I was quite taken with those robes and not just for what they were revealing but also for their practicality. Finally I commented,

"Those robes you are wearing seem just the thing but aren't they awkward and heavy in your pack?"

"Not if you think about it. They do just as good a job drying you and are warm and comfortable. They weigh about the same and take up the same space as 2 towels that we don't have to carry. The robes made good sense to us so that's why we've got them." Karl was definitely coming across as an experienced back-packer and he went on, "When you are living out of just a pack for a long time every article has to be carefully assessed for its value and usefulness." What he said made perfect sense to me and I could see the wisdom in their choice of towelling gowns.

The rain continued to hammer down making hearing one another almost impossible and soon we just naturally went silent and just enjoyed the warmth and comfort of the flickering flames. Finally I decided to cook dinner and, after splitting everything into two, I put both pots at the side of the fire to heat slowly. While I was doing this Karl broke up the rest of the firewood into manageable lengths and stacked them near to the fire but out of the way. He also opened out their groundsheet, joined their sleeping-bags together and laid them on top, it seemed that they intended getting into bed soon after we had eaten.

I followed his example and got Mom to shift while I set up a bed for us. I lifted the survival blanket that was our groundsheet, scraped a narrow, shallow trench and replaced it. I then completely emptied my pack and opened it wide and placed it at the foot of the bed after explaining to Mom that we would put socks on and put our feet in the pack for warmth. With a bundle of rolled up clothing for a pillow and the rug and other survival blanket over us, we should keep comfortably warm all night.

Everything had simmered for the required 10 minutes by the time I had finished and I passed one pot to Anna and tipped the other into Mom and my mugs. It smelt very appetising and Mom sniffed it appreciatively when I handed over her mug and a plastic MacDonald's spoon that was in my 'bits & pieces' pocket. She was back under the bedding and I joined her with my mug and trusty Swiss knife, spoon attachment protruding. The 'stew' was as good as it promised and every-one consumed it with relish, complimenting me on my cheffing abilities but it was probably the exercise and fresh air that made it taste so good.

Anna passed round the apples and we talked for a while longer as we crunched them up until Karl stoked up the fire and Anna swirled the pots out with some water, throwing the dregs out into the darkness.

"I think we will go to bed to sleep now." Karl advised us, "It is warm in bed and we will see you in the morning. Good night" Anna echoed his goodnight and followed him to their sleeping bags.

I watched Karl slide into the bag first and then, sitting up, remove his dressing gown and slip a tee-shirt on. Anna on the other hand removed her gown while standing up and slipped on her tee-shirt before joining Karl. What a delectable sight she was, standing there naked but for the brief blue whisper of panties, completely unembarrassed at her near nudity. Mom must have felt my sharp intake of breath because she sort of slapped me on my hip, trying to appear annoyed at my interest, but I noticed that she seemed to watch closely as Karl slid into the sleeping bag.

"Slide down and turn on your side with your hipbone in that trench I scraped out. You'll be much more comfortable like that." I spoke very close to her ear to allow her to hear me without my shouting. When she had done so I slid down as well and made myself comfortable, lying spooned up to her back.

"Do you want to rest your head on my arm?" When I asked this she lifted her head to let me slide under and we settled, with my head on the 'pillow' and hers cradled in my arms, as I draped my other arm over her and rested my hand on her shirt covered tummy. As I had predicted we were quite warm and reasonably comfortable and, pressing my face into her neck, I whispered in her ear,

"Goodnight, Mom. You feel wonderful wrapped in my arms. I love you." I ran the tip of my tongue round her ear and licked her throat before relaxing and trying to sleep but not expecting to be able to do so.

Rain was still falling, but a lot more gently, when I woke for some reason. I think I may have been disturbed by Karl having thrown some more wood on the fire, as the flames were quite high, but other than the sound of rain on the shelter it was quiet and still. It was quite warm in our bed and Mom was still lying comfortably within my arms, gently breathing and giving every indication that she was sleeping. I tried closing my eyes and dropping back to sleep but this didn't work so well this time. My mind was very active imagining what I could be doing to Mom or her to me and also thinking very lustful thoughts about Anna, whose almost naked body was only a couple of feet or so from mine. There was a stirring in my groin which was pressed against Mom's panty clad bum.

I became aware of very faint whispering coming from the other two but I could only make out the occasional word.

"No..." "Asleep..." "Please, I need..." "... noise" ".love" these were some of the words that I picked up and I guessed what was going on. I think Karl wanted to do something with Anna but she was worried about disturbing us. I stared hard at their dim outlines in the flickering light given off by the fire and saw that they appeared to be clinging close together. The bundle seemed to be moving a bit and soon one of the two rolled on top of the other, making a lot bigger bundle.

The noises seemed to increase in volume a bit as the person on top began to move around with increasing vigore. The top of the sleeping bags dropped down a little and I was able to see that it was Karl lying on top of Anna and it was her that was making most of the noise. She seemed to be gasping something that I couldn't make out and her breath was coming in increasingly loud gasps. I was getting more and more excited and, moving really carefully so as not to disturb Mom, I lifted my hand from her tummy and eased away from her to lower my underpants and free my painfully constricted cock.

I replaced my arm over Mom and rested my hand back on her tummy as the action under the covers seemed to increase in both speed and force. To my surprise Mom's hand came to rest on top of mine and she pressed it hard against herself, obviously she was awake and watching what was happening as well. My cock was pressing quite hard along the split of her bum and all the excitement coming from the other two was definitely winding me up. Mom pushed my hand under her shirt and I immediately understood that she wanted to feel me fondling her breasts and I didn't hesitate to do so. Her nipples were already very erect and excited and as I squeezed her boob she grabbed my other hand and drew it to her mouth where she began to suck and lick my first two fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.