Puberty and the Aftermath
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

It was about 9.45 when we reached the parking area at the edge of the forest and we quickly consulted the map-board of tracks and chose a 4 to 5 hour walk. This would take us, in about an hour and a half to the shelter at the top of the hill with our final chosen destination, a clearing at a small streams' edge, about a further hour on, where, we reckoned, we could take a break of about an hour and a bit before we needed to head back. We filled in the form that stated our intentions, secured it under our cars' window wiper and headed off, packs on backs.

After hiking steadily uphill for about half an hour, we had warmed up more than enough to make our woollen shirts uncomfortable. I stopped and called to Mom to wait up as I was going to strip down to my tee-shirt. She was more than happy to take a break, shrug off her pack as well and remove her outer shirt. When we were both down to shorts and tee-shirts we decided to take another five minutes and grab some water.

"It's great in here, isn't it? I wish Dad and Sue were more outdoor people and we could maybe get in a family wilderness holiday. I reckon that would be wonderful. But I suppose that we had better make do with just the two of us." Mom sounded quite wistful as she said this and I realised how much she liked the outdoors and how sad she was that Dad wasn't incline that way. Obviously I took after Mom and Sue was like Dad in this instance.

"It's absolutely beautiful. Plenty of sunshine and not a sound, except nature, to be heard. What more could you ask for? It's a pity about Dad and Sue - still, we've got each other, and that's just great with me, anyway." I wasn't missing any chances to lay it on thick.

"I suppose that's one way of looking at it, anyway." She laughed, and went on, "Well we'd better move on or we won't get to our destination before we have to head back." And Mom climbed to her feet and wriggled her pack comfortably back into position and, when I was ready as well, headed off up-hill.

Another hour of hiking suddenly brought us out of the trees and we saw the small shelter at the summit of the hill only about a hundred feet or so further on. This summit was the half way point on our intended hike and was a welcome sight as I could do with a bit of a breather, and it was with something of a sigh of relief when I dropped my pack and eased myself down onto a seat. These small shelters were scattered all around the forest walks and were very cheap and basic, consisting of three walls, a roof and a part wall on the front. They were made out of roofing iron, had a small concrete footing, an earthen floor and were painted green. At about 8 feet square and a bit over six feet high, with a seat running round the 3 walls and a table, they did what they were designed to do - not to intrude too much onto the landscape and to just supply emergency picnic shelter when the weather broke.

Mom dropped her pack, gratefully, and fumbled in it before sitting down near me. She held out a water bottle to me and asked,

"Do you want a drink? And what about splitting this energy bar with me?" She began to strip the cellophane from one of those high energy healthy type bars as I took a long squirt of water from the squeeze bottle.

I took half the bar from her when I returned the water bottle and began to chew at it. It was a bit like eating flavoured card-board but I was hungry enough to not really care and it disappeared in no time.

"You know, the Parks board does it quite well, really. These wee shelters are 'just what the doctor ordered' and they really do blend in with the surroundings. It really is a great view from up here and just smell that ozone. It makes you feel glad to be alive." I was blithering a bit, but I really did love it there.

"Yes, it makes you realise what you are missing out on when you haven't been out for a while. It must be about 3 or 4 months since I've been hiking with anyone - I'm feeling it as well." Mom smiled ruefully at me. "I think I need a few minutes break before getting this old body moving again"

"It's not that old!" I muttered.

"Now don't start that again!" Mom responded and we just sat, peacefully, taking in the sounds of the birds, the whisper of the breeze and all the other forest sounds. I slipped my arm round Mom's shoulders and just sat there, enjoying our lonely intimacy until she finally sat up and suggested that we needed to get moving again.

It was a lot easier walk now as it was all downhill and we didn't stop again until we reached our intended destination, just after mid-day. Just a short way up the valley at the bottom of the hill there was a grassy clearing beside a small stream with trees surrounding it and keeping away the wind. It was an idyllic setting, of picture-book quality, and was a popular spot for hikers and overnight campers. Another of the shelters was set in the tree-line but we decided to have our lunch in the clearing under the solitary tree that stood at the approximate centre.

To my surprise Mom had toted in a rug in her pack (I thought she only had her survival gear and a change of clothes) and, while I refilled our water bottles at the stream, she soon had this spread out and the lunch from my pack open and ready. She had prepared some chicken sandwiches and there were tomatoes, cheese and a cucumber to accompany them with some apples for afters. Most importantly she had also included a bottle of red wine and a corkscrew, but no glasses however. I had a mug and a small pot as part of my survival gear and I was pretty sure that she would have much the same, but, since sharing it straight from the neck of the bottle seemed so very intimate, I didn't mention them, just withdrew the cork as ordered.

All that exercise had certainly whetted my appetite and I made short work of a fair share of the sandwiches and their accompaniments. Only a couple of sandwiches remained when we both sighed in satisfaction and I was about to throw out the last sandwiches for the birds, when I changed my mind and returned them to my pack, thinking I might be hungry later. About half the wine remained when we both lay back on the rug and completely relaxed in the rays of sunshine as we sipped at the wine and chatted about all sorts of things.

The effects of the wine and the sunshine had combined to make us both just a little bit drunk and mellow and I guess it may have been this that finally caused me to roll onto my side closer to my mother and to kiss her. At first she didn't respond or push me away but then she began to kiss me back and I moved even closer, beginning to work her tee-shirt up her body. Mom didn't stop me doing this either, just continued to hold my head in her hands and kiss me even deeper. She seemed to have an amazing long tongue probing deep inside my mouth and we were sucking quite desperately at each other.

When I had her shirt up around her shoulders I pulled back enough to be able to investigate her bra and found it to be one of her plain white everyday ones, worn for comfort rather than titillation, and I saw that it had a front fastening between her breasts. I managed to unclip this, even as Mom tried to drag my face back down to hers, and free her boobs. As we kissed again I was now able to fumble at her bare flesh and satisfy my yearning to experience them again. The sensation of softness and delicacy while her boobs were really quite firm and pliable was amazing and there was nothing on earth that could have prevented me from pulling away from Mom's kiss and moving my head low enough to begin sucking and licking at those delicious mounds. She didn't seem to mind and was gently stroking my head and running her fingers through my hair as I feasted on her. Her nipples began to swell and harden and, now knowing that this indicated she was becoming turned on, I reluctantly moved from her boobs and began to work my way lower.

Licking and sucking at her soft skin I worked my way down to her belly-button and began to probe and lick it with my tongue, trying to make this as pointy as possible so as to get deep into her little indentation. Mother seemed to like this as well and I could feel the twitching of her tummy muscles as I explored. I insinuated my fingers under the waist-band of her shorts and slowly worked my hand down her front, making sure to keep my mouth and tongue working elsewhere, until I managed to get in under her panties as well. The further down I went the softer her skin felt and when I eventually touched the start of her pubic hair it was no surprise that it was soft and silken as well. I was surprised at the abundance and thickness of this hidden clump and I revelled in the sensation of combing my fingers through it, on my downwards exploration, and when my fingertips finally touched the start of her split lips it was to discover how hot and moist Mom was down there. She was definitely excited.

Pulling my hand free, I grasped the top of her shorts with both hands and began to slide them down, expecting a refusal at any time, and continuing to lick and slurp at the flesh that was being exposed as I slowly lowered them. I managed to sneak a glance at Mom's face and saw that she had her eyes screwed shut, was breathing desperately and seemed to be squeezing her breasts - in other words, much like Sue when I had her wound up last night. I guessed that Mom was not about to stop me now and when I got to her panties, I just snagged them and slid everything on down and off.

Mom was left, flat on her back, virtually naked with her tee-shirt bunched up around her shoulders and neck and her bra draped, emptily, at her sides. By then I was licking at the top edge of her pubic hair, tugging gently at it by gripping it between my lips, before, mucking around no longer, I moved until I was able to apply my mouth and tongue to Mom's pussy. She tasted stronger than Sue and I guessed that this was probably because of the exercise in walking here, but this taste was not offensive or repugnant in any way any more than her stronger than Sue's odour repelled me. I was completely taken with Mom's pussy and was only to pleased to happily lick, lap and suck at her private parts for as long as she let me and I certainly didn't protest when she forced my face hard against her. Compared to Sue, there was more heat and a whole lot more wetness down there and the taste and sensation of it was very much to my liking and rapidly heightened my excitement.

It took only a few minutes before my mother was bucking and bouncing, crying out in the throes of her orgasm and my mouth, which she held, tightly clamped to her pussy, was suddenly flooded with secretions that seemed to flood from her as she climaxed for what seemed a very long time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.