Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

If I had correctly guessed what Mom was thinking then she was right. As soon as my bedroom door was securely closed behind me I was digging out her panties and was soon stroking myself through their silky softness. The pent up excitement of the afternoon very quickly had me spurting and yet again Mom's knickers were wet and sticky, but oh, what a relief. I was exhausted after it all and I lay down for a quick nap, not even bothering to pull my shorts back up just dropping the panties on the off-side of my bed.

I didn't know how long I had slept but my sister and father were home and ensconced in the lounge when I managed to stumble downstairs. Dad looked up from his evening paper and grinned at me, looking over the top of his reading glasses, saying,

"Hi son. Had a good nap? I was going to come up and wake you but your mother forbad me as you had worked so hard for her most of the day."

My mind clicked straight into overdrive and I realised two things: 1. I had nearly been discovered, semi-naked, on my bed by my farther who would certainly have guessed what I had been doing. 2. For some reason my mother did not appear to have told my father that we had been picnicking. Hmm, I wonder why? And I quickly decided not to mention it until I had discovered the lie of the land.

"Hi, Dad. Yeah we got a fair bit of garden cleaned up. It was quite tiring out there in the hot sun. Hi, squirt, how are you tonight? Have a good practice?"

Sue looked up at me from the carpet in front of the fire where she had settled herself and sneered at me before replying,

"What do you care, you jerk. You only treat me like a human when someone else is around." From her response you can guess that we didn't get on well.

"Oh well, if that's how you feel, I think I might see if Mom needs a hand." And I headed out to the kitchen.

When I entered Mom was standing at the sink doing some sort of motherly thing and I took a second to admire her from behind. She was not very tall, a little over 5 feet, but she was nicely shaped with a definite hour-glass figure. Her legs were shapely and very attractively melded into flaring hips that were just right. Her bum was also shapely, wasn't too big and just cried out to be grabbed and squeezed. Long deep brown hair fell right down to her shoulders and the whole effect from behind was very arousing and I was fully aware that her front side was just as great. I had taken all this in, in just a flash and I was a bit bemused as I had never felt like this about my mother before. This was all new and strange to me.

Mom looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, saying,

"Hi, Sweetie. Finally woken up have you? I came up to get you up before the others arrived but you looked so sweet sleeping there that I didn't have the heart to wake you. You look fresher for your 'nap' so I guess you really needed it."

I was quickly aware that Mom had seen me naked from the waist down, guessed what I had been doing and didn't seem to mind. It also seemed that everything she said shouldn't be taken at face value. I don't know where I suddenly got the nerve from but I crossed the room, stood behind her and wrapped her in a hug from behind.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed our picnic and the wee surprise present of showing these to me, was absolutely out of this world!" as I whispered this into her ear I slid my hands up and cupped her breasts, safely beneath her bra and light jersey-top, in my hands. I expected Mom to pull away from me but to my astonishment she covered my hands with her own and pulled them tight to her, squeezing her lovely soft boobs.

"You're most welcome." she replied, "I had a marvellous time as well and I can't remember the last time I was on a picnic date. Now you better let me go before Dad or Sue comes in and catches us." I released her and moved back as she went on, "By the way, I haven't mentioned our picnic to the others. Let's keep it our little secret, eh?"

I was only too happy to agree and go along with her implication and keep the secret of our illicit tryst. It seemed to bring us much closer together, in my eyes anyway.

After dinner we all settled in the lounge to watch tele. Dad and Mom were in their recliners on each side of the fireplace and Sue was back lying on the floor directly in front of the fire. I was comfortable on the sofa on Dad's side of the room and silence was almost golden with just the sound from the tele breaking the peace. Dad was mostly still involved in his paper, Sue had some sort of 'girly' magazine that was holding her attention and Mom was watching the program. I was also partly engrossed in the tele but it was too boring to keep my attention for long and I found myself looking at the two women of our household.

The sudden realisation that Sue was almost a young woman came as a bit of a shock and I couldn't understand why I hadn't realised how she had matured before this. She was a very pretty blond, about the same height as her mother but still with the girlish slimness that was so innocent and sexy. Her breasts seemed to have popped out of nowhere and she was still at the stage of folding her arms under them and trying to keep them hidden. From the way she was lying I could easily check out her legs and they were really attractive and stretched right up to a pert little bum that, because of the short skirt and the way she was lying, was easily visible to my lustful view. Her tight white panties, covered in tiny red hearts, moulded small tight buttocks that almost seemed to cry out for some attention.

My complete fascination with my sister must have attracted Mom's attention as, when I looked up, it was to meet her frowning gaze and almost imperceptible shaking of her head. I could feel myself flushing in embarrassment before Mom finally stopped her glare and smiled at me. I guessed that she was thinking of our antics earlier and I grinned back at her and made a point of checking her out instead. She blushed a little as I stared at her breasts, covered in a bra and top, and as my gaze slid down her body she grew slightly redder. When I was concentrating on her legs, to my great amazement, Mom opened her legs for an instant or two and I got a clear shot of her crotch still barely covered by the almost transparent cream panties that I had seen earlier. My erection was back!

When she realised what she had just done Mom quickly got to her feet and almost fled to her room, presumably under the guise of visiting the bathroom. I was left wondering what had possessed her to make her do that? It definitely didn't seem like an accidental exposure to me but nothing in my life so far had given me any clues as to happenings like had recently entered into my life. I decided to go to my room and ponder on the situation.

Some time later I was lying on my bed, no more really wise to the situation than I had been earlier but with my hard-on deflated, when there was a quit tapping on my door. 'It's Mom' I quickly guessed and almost leapt off my bed in my hurry to open the door but to my surprise it was Sue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.