Teacher's Past - Cover

Teacher's Past

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 5B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5B - Sky begins teaching at a college and finds out that Kerri from his high school days is also teaching there. She is a very professional teacher but she does have a past which Sky uses against her. He blackmails her into doing things which are entirely out of character for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   School  

"Fuck man, she don't wear panties or a bra and she let me feel her wet pussy right on the floor," Dean informed his buddy. "I swear to God, no panties and I'm sure she shaves as I didn't feel any fucking curly Q's. Man I had my finger right on her slit. Let's get 'er in the car and fuck her man," he said almost pleading with his buddy to cooperate.

Harv was hesitant. He had listened to his pal brag about women and tell tales of erotic adventures before without any real evidence of truth. But he remembered the scenes of the dancing couple and how it seemed the woman kept her sexy body against Dean's letting him feel her up.

"Don't worry. No woman walks around like that, without bra and panties if she isn't looking for some cock. So lets satisfy the hot bitch. Christ, did you see her ass, and those tits, geez she's one damn fine looking woman," Dean said to Harv who was listening to every word with intense interest. Then Harv remembered overhearing a couple of young college students at the bar mention that Kerri was a professor at the college. He told his buddy what he heard and it inflamed Dean's mind to higher latitudes.

"Did you see how I fingered her on the dance floor?" Dean asked his buddy. "Fuck she squirmed like a bitch in heat. Gawd I can't remember my cock getting so hard and I wanted to fuck her right there," he said with a devilish grin on his face.

"Did you see how I put my hand inside her dress and fuck, I had her boob exposed right on the fucking dance floor. Fuck, she's got the nicest golden ring on her nipple and it just makes you want to suck it," he whispered. "And you know what, I'm going to do just that," he stated with a determined smile.

"Come on, you drive. I'll get her in the backseat and fuck her brains out. Then we'll switch and you can fucker' with that big stick of yours," he told his friend who was getting more aroused by the minute. "She wants it, I can tell. I am going to screw her brains out," Dean told Harv again with intense enthusiasm.

Dean was smart enough to know Kerri could possibly leave the building if they did not intervene. "We'll meet her when she comes out of the washroom and take her for a nice fucking ride," he told Harv and they left the booth to block Kerri's next move.

Kerri exited the room and was met by the two men. "Come on honey, we're goin' for a ride," Dean whispered and took her by the arm in an attempt to lead her to the way out. Kerri knew she should not go with the man but he was overly aggressive and held her arm firmly. Dean was a typical, arrogant man who exuded confidence far beyond reasonable limits and found it extremely easy to converse with a woman. Being the shy, cooperative woman all her life, Kerri didn't want to create a scene and that enabled the man to get her away from the crowd without any big fuss.

Dean kept her feet moving and they were outside and in the parking lot before Kerri could really say anything as it all happened so fast. Suddenly he opened a car door and pushed the terrified woman into the backseat.

"Wait, I can't leave yet. I promised to meet someone here and they will be expecting me," she said hoping the fib would make the man reconsider. Kerri held out her arms to keep Dean at a distance but he merely pushed her slender arms to the side. It gave him enough space to quickly jump into the backseat and slam the door shut trapping Kerri in a small prison.

Looking to the front, Kerri noticed the man's buddy was in the driver's seat and beginning to put the car in motion. Dean was beside her and she busied herself straightening her dress in an attempt to cover her essential areas. Kerri was an extremely frightened woman and wanted to remain out of the disgusting man's grasp so she cowered into the remote corner of the backseat. They drove away from the club and her voice of protest was drowned out by the sound of the car's engine.

Kerri's mind was hysterical and all she could think of was how much trouble she was in. Glancing to the side, her conclusions were confirmed as she saw the man ripping off his pants. Oh gawd, how could this be happening to me, Kerri asked and suddenly felt big, rough hands groping her body?

The man easily slipped Kerri's loose fitting garment off her sleek shoulders and all her struggles were in vain. The dress quickly fell from her upper torso and gathered at her waist leaving her chest naked for the predator who had an evil gleam in his eyes. In a flash, Dean devoured a tender nipple like it was a sweet candy and he pinned Kerri's arms to her sides with his strong hands.

Until Dean's extremely bold assault, Kerri had deemed she could control whatever happened but things seemed to have gone astray. "Oh, no, no please don't. I'm not that kind of woman," she moaned in protest. "Please, take me back to the club so I can meet my friends," she pleaded with the man who was far beyond the realm of reason and sanity.

It was time things were put in perspective and Dean lifted his head from the heavenly gift. "Look bitch. You almost fucked me on the dance floor and no innocent woman would let a man feel her pussy like you did," he said. He looked her directly in the eyes and continued the sad tale, "And no woman dresses without panties unless she really wants 'it'. Christ you shoved that bare snatch at me all night and you're one hot bitch," he told the shocked teacher. "Now get that fucking mouth of yours on my dick and show me how you like sucking cock," he ordered.

The man didn't give Kerri a chance to resist; he merely grabbed her by the hair and shoved her head into his lap. His power was astounding and easily he pressed his throbbing pecker between Kerri's lips. She obeyed the stranger even though it was wrong. Of all the possible scenarios that could happen, compliance was her only safe way out of the dilemma, she suddenly realized.

The reality hit her like a lightning bolt and Kerri became aware that she had a man-sized cock in her delicate hand. She held it firmly in her fist much to Dean's delight. The wide, flared head of his penis pushed into her hot cavity and Kerri was unable to stop him from filling her mouth with his throbbing cock.

Dean was thoroughly aroused to a point where his stamina was almost zero and his hips began to buck out of control. Kerri sensed he was about to cum in her mouth and readied for the first, lewd blast. Suddenly, hot, burning lava erupted from the head of his big prick and filled her throat. Kerri gulped and swallowed as fast as possible so as not to choke on the filthy liquid. All the while her fingers were wrapped around the thick, cock shaft and the man was getting immense pleasure from the amateur blowjob.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, she's sucking my cock so fucking good. Gawd, I'm blasting my cum down her throat and she's swallowing it all," came Dean's desperate words. Kerri heard and shuddered from the vile remarks as the stranger used her for his sexual pleasure. "Oh fuck, Harv, when you get your big dick in this bitch, I swear to God you'll hear her scream for mercy," he said and kept jerking his hips. "She's the hottest bitch I've fucked and she gives the best blowjob, even better than those student wenches from last year," he mumbled as his climax slowly subsided.

During the explosive encounter in the backseat between the physics teacher and a drunken stranger, the driver, Harv had managed to find a secluded parking location. Luckily, he had been the designated driver for the evening and his mind was not impaired although watching his friend had taken his attention away from driving. With great relief he managed to park the car and turn his full attention to the erotic activities in the backseat.

Harv got out of the front seat and into the back as his long time buddy finished his mind-blowing orgasm. Kerri was attempting to catch her breath after having the big cock stuffed down her throat and the shuffling coming from behind her body was the least of her concerns. There was a sudden blur of movement when the two men shifted and adjusted her lithe body to suit their next objective.

It took but one swift, fluid motion to completely remove Kerri's lone skimpy garment. The dress was of little use to her in her present condition and in the bat of an eye, the teacher was fully naked sitting in the lap of a man with immoral intentions. The men feasted on the two, well-rounded titties, which were bouncing so seductively in front of their hungry eyes.

Harv knew exactly how he wanted to ravish the naked female and ignored her frantic pleas for safety. He twisted Kerri's body so that she faced away from him, which enabled her to sit in his lap and still have enough headroom in the back of the car. Kerri had to put her arms out to prevent falling forward and her hands found a firm grip on the back of the front seats.

She tried desperately to hold her thighs tightly together which meant her lower legs were spread out to the sides of Harv's legs in a spread-eagle fashion. Kerri was in a most precarious position but there really wasn't anything she could do to stop the men from using her body. Their superior strength and power prevailed and allowed the two men to gain complete control over the graceful woman.

Harv didn't have time to remove his clothing and merely loosened his pants enough to shove them down to his ankles. With Kerri held captive in his lap, he had complete freedom and he moved his hips so that his oversized cock bobbed for a sweet home. Kerri realized she was sitting above a strange man's cock and she could feel the head of his weapon pressing into her tender flesh.

Suddenly, Harv grabbed her by the shoulders and easily brought her upper body back against his hairy, muscular chest. This forced Kerri's knees to come up slightly and it was impossible to hold her legs together in such an awkward position. Kerri sensed her demise was coming shortly and struggled with all her might to escape the man's grasp. "Oh please, please don't do this to me," she pleaded with the men in one last attempt at salvation.

Her intense struggling was rewarded with a punishment beyond believe rather than a prize. Her hips shifted deeper in Harv's lap in an attempt to get away from the ominous cock and he skillfully moved his hips forward while crouching lower in the seat. Suddenly his ramrod sprang free from Kerri's crotch rising high into the air through the narrow space between her milky thighs. Kerri glanced downward at the sudden commotion and the picture of hell stopped her breathing.

Harv's excitement was extremely obvious by his warrior's spear standing prouder than ever before and decorated on the tip with wet semen. Somehow Kerri's thighs had separated enough for the long pecker to flex upward and rest along her flat belly.

"Oh gawd no, oh gawd no, oh gawd it's so big, so long, so big," she moaned in obvious fear of the man's extra endowment. Her eyes opened to their widest and she noticed the marveling fact the cock ran all the way up to her belly button making it look even bigger.

"Christ Harv, you'll split her pussy with that fucking tool. If you get that fucking thing in her man, she'll be your bitch forever," Dean said and told the world his dreams. He was completely out of his mind with lust and without any concern for Kerri's welfare. "I knew she was one hot bitch when she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress," Dean said not caring that there was no audience. "Give it to her man and I can hardly wait to see the look on her face when you fuck her with that cock," he whispered with a dire need to satisfy his perverted desires of watching the pending intercourse.

Kerri could feel the men trying to lift her body and move her so that she would be prey to Harv's evil intentions. Not caring what she was doing, she grabbed the thick, pulsating shaft in her two hands and held the man toy out from her shivering body. The burning rod seemed to scorch her delicate skin but Kerri refused to release the weapon for fear of what was next. She squeezed hard fearing the consequences if she let go and the maneuver only brought ruthless enjoyment to her captive.

She glanced downward in unbelieving horror at the biggest threat of her young life and found it hard to breathe. Kerri stared at the enormous cock and could not believe the size of the man's organ. "Oh gawd no, no, you can't do it to me. Oh gawd your cock is too big. I've never had a big one like it before," she whispered in grim desperation as the man put his large hands on Kerri's ass cheeks. He squeezed hard and pushed her hips forward so they rolled above his weapon causing Kerri to beg for mercy. "Oh please, please, no, no," were the last words of a frantic woman.

Kerri started to cry and tears ran down her rosy cheeks. The men were oblivious to her turmoil and the only thing on their lust-filled minds was self-fulfillment. Dean had no compassion, no sympathy for the trodden teacher and roughly spread her legs to expose her vulnerable womanhood. Kerri was at a loss. She couldn't release the enlarged manhood for fear of Harv inserting it into her tiny grotto, and she watched the bold fingers of Dean go to work.

Dean acted like a rapist. He thrust his hand into Kerri's crotch as if he were a long lost boyfriend and without a second's foreplay, rammed his long, middle finger into her cunt. "You want this, don't you bitch," he whispered while peering into her teary eyes. Kerri pleaded and begged with her eyes but he could read none of it. "Spread you legs honey and show us your precious cunt," he said and grinned with satisfaction of having complete control over the sexiest woman in his life.

"Please, oh please Dean, don't do it, don't touch me there," Kerri moaned with the nervousness of a lost child. She reasoned that familiarity and using the man's first name would fetch her freedom. Dean's hands came up in a threatening manner and Kerri's breath caught. The relief on him removing his hands from her body was short lived and he suddenly slapped her dainty hands away from Harv's throbbing pecker. He was an intimidating figure and Kerri sat obediently before the man with her arms hung at her sides.

Things were happening, things were being done to her, and she was being guided to the edge of the world. When Kerri felt her torso being lifted, lifted high into the air, she anticipated what was about to ensue. Her breathing stopped and her heart beat much faster than imaginable while time seemed to stand very still.

It was almost tranquil when Kerri felt the head of Harv's cock probe for the entrance to purgatory. It left a wet trail along the narrow crevice between her creamy thighs and a scream of agony was the result of Harv's fruition. His fist was wrapped around his thick meat while he aimed the guided missile at the target and suddenly he thrust upward. The puffy labia spread with ease and the pecker entered her honey pot of lust with one powerful jerk. Kerri let out a shrill cry of protest and one that begged for mercy.

Harv's buddy sat mesmerized beside the couple and did his utmost to aid in the capture of Kerri's innocence. Dean cranked his neck to be able to watch the big cock disappear as a lengthy, guttural sound filled the air. The wide, cock head spread Kerri's vagina like a knife through butter and it was a memorable experience for everyone, one way or another.

Kerri's heart was beating so rapidly that it pounded in her chest and she waited for the intense pain to hit. The pain never came and for some unknown reason, the men did not rush the event. Slowly and with divine passion, Harv's long, thick shaft spread Kerri's vagina to shape it around his length of steel. Before she was aware of it, the big cock was buried inside her heavenly grotto and Harv was grunting like a wild boar.

"Oh fuck, this bitch is tight and so hot my cock is on fire," Harv said to the world. His buddy was doing his best to move Kerri's body up and down so that she was utterly humping the intruding rod. Harv started to groan like mad and Kerri knew she was being filled with the seed of the devil. It took him numerous thrusts of his powerful hips to empty his tank and he slammed his cock into Kerri with all his might. She was a 120 lb torso being fucked by a beast and she would remember the humiliating affair for the rest of her life.

From the seat beside Kerri came the statements she least wanted to hear. "Hurry up Harv, I've got a raging hardon ready to fuck her. Christ man, how much cum do you have anyway?" Dean asked as his buddy's climax slowly came to a standstill. Eventually, the two men moved Kerri for the next conquest and they easily overcame her inferior strength.

Dean was an exceptionally crude man who treated his women accordingly. So far he had demonstrated to Kerri exactly what was expected from her. Without any permission or consent from the beaten victim, he went right ahead and did what he desired. He mashed his vulgar lips against Kerri's and kissed her like he demanded she fulfill his dreams.

No man had ever treated Kerri in such a demeaning, degrading manner and he acted like an untamed warrior. She could feel his fiery passion and knew precisely what he wanted from her. He portrayed intense animal lust and wanted his bitch to reciprocate.

"Spread your fucking legs bitch, I want your cunt," he suddenly whispered in her ear as he broke the heated kiss. Why she did as he ordered would always haunt Kerri. She hated men who acted like Dean and ones that treated women without respect yet she complied by spreading her legs. Kerri knew she would regret the next few minutes of her life but still was unable to extinguish her inquisitive emotions. There was a strange mystery in front of her and she begged to discover how her mind would react to such repulsive actions from Dean.

It was like a 30 second rocky-horror picture show. Kerri suddenly perceived what was happening and what it looked like in the automobile. She was lying on her back pushed into the corner of the backseat while two almost naked men were around her. Harv's open nakedness was to her left and he sat on the floor squished between the two seats. His big hands were kept constantly busy feeling parts of her body that should have been concealed.

Looking straight ahead, Kerri saw a hungry vulture circling its prey. Dean bent his lanky body and hovered over her so that she was pinned down unable to evade his attack. His mouth went directly to her vulnerable midsection and everything appeared to be moving in slow motion, which made the movie seem erotic.

Kerri's breathing suddenly got ragged when the demanding lips struck her bare tummy and her stomach muscles jerked wildly in response to the man's tongue. He rammed his stiff poker into her belly button and indicated a defiling action of what she should expect.

Suddenly the lights went out in the erotic movie and Kerri shut her eyes. Her brain cried out. Stop, stop, don't touch me there, not like that, came her unspoken cries of protest. It upset her further because she knew what Dean was going to do next and she remained motionless.

His coarse, calloused hand went between her splayed legs and instantly found a vital control button, which would lead to Kerri's demise. A quick search revealed his ultimate goal and his fingers surrounded Kerri's delicate soul. Kerri stumbled to the edge of a cliff and looked down to see herself falling. She felt Dean's powerful urges and demands and didn't know what to do.

He suddenly pulled the delicate clitoris far out from her body stretching it beyond tolerable limits and separating it from its protective hood. Dean was forceful, much rougher than any man Kerri had ever had sex with but that did not upset her. Every time he pinched the elongated clit, Kerri discovered a willingness to endure the erotic pleasures of the devil.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.