Teacher's Past - Cover

Teacher's Past

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 4B: A Parent's Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4B: A Parent's Revenge - Sky begins teaching at a college and finds out that Kerri from his high school days is also teaching there. She is a very professional teacher but she does have a past which Sky uses against her. He blackmails her into doing things which are entirely out of character for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   School  

Some people emanated confidence and acted with assurance that they could do anything they set their mind to. Ward was one of those individuals and Kerri felt her stomach shuddered every time he got near. He certainly held enough cards to have a stacked deck against the poor teacher and his goal was to deal a hand, which would give him sexual pleasure.

How he got the information out of her, Kerri would never understand. He had come into her classroom at lunchtime and closed the door to give the room a dungeon like feeling. The physics teacher stood behind her desk and waited for the young student to reveal his intentions knowing they would most certainly have drastic consequences on her.

It started innocently enough with him implying that she should invite him to her place after school. He told the shocked teacher that he was going to fuck her and make her his personal slut just like the other day. The memory of what the student did to her, or made her do was more like it, flooded back into her mind and Kerri felt weak.

She did her best to convince the boy that she had a previous appointment with another student's mother and she just couldn't break it. He pressed Kerri for details and eventually found out the woman was Jim Perkins' mother. Ward quickly put two and two together and realized that the two must have something clandestine planned. Kerri's mind was so confused and troubled that intimate details slipped out before she could cover up.

"She forced me and is making me come to her place this afternoon," she said and immediately knew a mistake had been made. Ward jumped on it right away and pressed for more particulars. Once he had a tidbit of information, it didn't take him long to attain the whole enchilada. Kerri had one major problem withholding things and that was she was unable to tell a lie.

Ward pretended that he was leaving the room and heading for the dean's office. He threatened to give the headman all the incriminating details on the beautiful physics teacher if she didn't reveal everything.

"She, she had sex with me. It was so awful and I couldn't stop her," Kerri began the confession. "Her son told her what happened between us and she used that to make me do it. Oh, she was so strong and demanding," she whispered and tried not to look at Ward. "She used a big thing, oh it was so big and black," she uttered the damning statement and waited a few seconds before she could continue. "She wants me to do it to her this afternoon, just like she did to me," she said and Ward correctly assumed that Mrs. Perkins was subservient. He didn't know the woman but hoped that she was half as gorgeous as his slave Kerri.

He could sense the woman's anxiety and guilt and Ward decided he knew enough to gain control of two sexy women. The boy was no brain in school subjects but he was a master in deception. "Great, and I am glad you were honest with me," he said in an attempt to ease Kerri's fears. "I am going to come with you to see this Mrs. Perkins and we'll see how much she likes being used," he whispered in a civil tone.

Kerri couldn't believe that she had confessed her sins to the young man and stared at him with a stunned look. "I'll meet you here after last class and we can go together," he informed her and strutted out of the room with a contented feeling.

The remainder of the school day was a blur to Kerri and the stress and trepidation built minute by minute. When Ward's handsome, rugged face peered around the corner of her classroom doorway, Kerri's heart skipped a few beats. She hesitated long enough for the young man to motion that it was time to leave for the rendezvous.

Kerri felt like she had betrayed a trust by inviting the young student along to visit Mrs. Perkins. "But did she have a choice?" she wondered and knew that the boy held the controlling hand. Ward understood that his demands would not be refused and marveled at his good fortune. The pair went to Kerri's car and drove to the intended address without much being said other than talk of the weather and time of day.

They arrived at the Perkins' and Kerri's heart began to beat rapidly with trepidation. Both got out of the car and walked to the door with Kerri leading the way. The door opened on the first light knock and Mrs. Perkins face turned stoic at the sight of a stranger. Kerri felt obligated to explain the situation as best she could but the words didn't come easy. "I, I have invited Ward," she began and paused trying to find the correct thing to say. "He knows, knows what happened and made me bring him here," she whispered with the silly belief that Ward was not listening. Kerri looked into the eyes of Jim's mother and hoped that the woman would understand her hopeless predicament.

Neither woman knew what would happen and were willing to leave it up to fate. Laura held the door open as an invitation to Kerri and Ward and they entered going into the cozy living room. Ward took a seat on a couch, which was on one side of the room while the women each took an easy chair on either side of it. The young man smiled seeing the hesitation and nervousness shown by the two girls and wanted to play the suspense angle for all it was worth. The drama was truly exhilarating and his excitement was building.

Ward could see that nothing was going to happen unless he took charge so he purged ahead. "I know what happened between you two and I am positive that you wouldn't want people knowing that the college professor is fucking around with a beautiful, sexy mom of one of her students. His reference turned Laura's face a bright red as although she tried to look her best, it made her feel embarrassed when someone actually gave her a compliment.

Ward planned to attack the naïve side of both women. He stared in wonderment at the tall, lanky mother and marveled at how luscious her body was even though she had to be in her late thirty's. He noticed the two glorious mounds barely held in place by only the shear material of her blouse and swore he could see dark colored nipples. The mother seemed to be almost quaking in her seat and Ward felt aroused seeing her dressed in tight leather pants, which made her legs look overly long. Laura appeared to have a lost look in her eyes and Ward could see that she was looking his body up and down intently.

"I'm here to have sex with you," he said and looked directly into Mrs. Perkins eyes. Neither blinked and the stare turned Laura into a woman who preferred finding out the truth. She thought, "He's so handsome, so bloody manly that I don't know if I can resist him. Oh, gawd, I haven't had a real man in years and he's so frickin' good looking." Laura's mind pondered her predicament and suddenly her eyes almost popped out when Ward quickly removed his t-shirt.

There was utter quiet in the room except for breathing, which was getting louder and heavier by the second. Ward looked into Laura's big, glassy eyes and held the stare until she squirmed in anticipation. "Do you know what's going to happen? Do you know what you are going to do?" he whispered with a hint of devilment in his voice.

Mrs. Perkins was a woman who felt extremely comfortable being submissive and she felt that way under the young man's spell. Her tummy had butterflies fluttering madly inside and she could not remember being so drawn to one person. Suddenly she was shocked back to reality by Ward's raspy voice when he repeated the questions. "Do you know what's going to happen and what you are going to do?" he asked.

"We're, we're going to have sex. Oh gawd, you're going to fuck me," she suddenly blurted out and her mind was filled with intense visions of a young male consuming her naked body. "Blowjob, I am going to have to suck your cock," Laura suddenly whispered as if it were a dream not to forget. She could hardly stay seated and could not remember being so turned on.

Kerri sat spellbound watching the two aroused adults, which were performing a mating ritual like no other she had witnessed. The rugged, young man slowly got to his feet and took small steps until he was next to Laura's easy chair. The woman appeared mesmerized and watched the scenes unfold as if they were the most meaningful of her life. Slowly and deliberately, Ward toke off his shoes and socks then stripped his jeans and shorts and boldly stood in front of Mrs. Perkins.

The woman couldn't take her eyes off the boy and in particular his male endowment. Yes, she had been married and had experience with a couple other men but that had been many years ago. Laura was sure that if her heart did not stop beating so rapidly, she would faint as the anxiety was building to monstrous proportions. She had substituted for male relationships after her husband left because it was easier to get closer to another female but her desires always drifted back to having raunchy sex with a man.

Seeing Ward in his entire splendor filled Laura's mind with erotic fantasies even though she realized it was wrong to be with a much younger man. The movie 'Brown Bunny' flashed through her memory and Laura remembered how one particular scene seemed to turn her on. She would masturbate every time when the clip unfolded where the actress fell to her knees in front of her boyfriend and gave him a blowjob. Images of the woman sucking the big cock and her cheeks caving in as she drank the man's cum from his loins always aroused her inner feelings to a point where she lost control. How many times had she actually fallen victim to self-gratification while alone in her bedroom fantasizing of these scenes, she wondered?

Mrs. Perkins looked to Kerri, then back to Ward and felt trapped, unable to resist the powerful temptations presented to her by the two combatants. Laura knew she had but a few seconds to stop the drama and tell the teacher and student to leave. Much to Mrs. Perkins' dismay, she remained silent and let the production unfold as if it were destiny.

It was dreamlike as Kerri watched the movie acted out before her eyes. The man held his hand forward and gave a little wave as if to indicate he wanted the older woman to fulfill his desire. Suddenly the tall, slender woman rose and stood in front of her controller. Kerri could see the woman's face and it was blank with her intent stare focused downward on the man's midsection. She saw Laura's tongue slowly come out of her mouth and make a slow, licking motion around her rosy lips as if she wanted to taste sweet magnificence.

There was a wave of the man's hand and the woman fell to her knees as if she were adorning a mentor. Her hands immediately went to the long, throbbing pecker and Kerri's breathing stuttered as she watched the hands surround the thick shaft. Kerri for some reason was lost in the moment and she dreaded having been left out. Why she yearned to be with the young man she would never fully comprehend but Kerri did feel a touch of jealousy. Oh gawd, she thought, his cock is so long and glamorous.

Then Kerri shifted her eyes to Ward's and they locked together as if possessed by magic. She could hear him plainly talking to her even without a word being spoken. "I am letting this bitch feel my cock and I am going to turn her into a wanton slut. Get over here, I want to watch you touch, to feel, to caress her body," he seemed to say. Kerri got to her feet as if she were a zombie and followed the telepathic instructions. She saw the contented smile on the young man's face and knew she was pleasing him immensely.

When Kerri was beside the lady, Ward spoke aloud to her. "Take her clothes off and show me her titties. I want to see them and watch you suck her nipples like she did to you the other day. You can show me her cunt. I want to see where I am going to stick my hard cock when she gets it nice and hard with her hot mouth," he whispered and Laura uttered a surprised gasp but refused to let go of the throbbing meat.

Kerri obediently began the defiling order without a protest and the girls worked in unison to remove Mrs. Perkins' clothing. In seconds, Laura was naked and returned to what had inflamed her mind, sucking the student's extended cock. Kerri held back for a brief moment and watched Mrs. Perkins madly work the first three or four inches of meat into her hungry mouth. The teacher marveled at how Laura's boobs swayed from side to side with hardly any sag even though she was an older woman.

Ward thrust his hand down to Laura's right breast and sort of held it to the side as an invitation to his teacher. Kerri told herself that it was wrong, and not to comply with the man's degrading directions. For some unexplained reason, she knew the swollen bud would taste wonderful and feel so alive in her mouth. Slowly she moved in Laura's direction and obeyed, putting her hand on the velvety flesh and her mouth to the elongated nipple. Ward moved his hand to the back of Kerri's head and guided it so he could watch the immoral lust. "I want to see your tongue. Lick her nipple and bite it with your teeth," came the commands.

Both women wanted to satisfy this rugged man and their hearts were raging with desire. Kerri was slightly below the woman's chest and could see up towards the master, observing the wide smile adorning his handsome face. She held the vulnerable nipple between her teeth in a captive manner and flicked the vulnerable bud with her tongue. Laura's body quivered wildly from Kerri's caresses but she refused to release the young man's cock.

The student watched the women perform in pure ecstasy and realized they were aroused to a point where their lust filled minds would accept anything. He was smart enough to know he could force Kerri to have sex with him anytime and thoroughly enjoyed making her carry out his perverted wishes. Ward watched the teacher assault both tits like they were demons and her sharp teeth moved from one tender morsel to the other.

It was hard to distinguish the exact sounds coming from the kneeing woman but they appeared to be groans and moans of desperation. A dream being realized with such vividness and intensity had driven Laura to the brink of collapse. She had made up her mind to go forward and not arrest the rising desires of lust.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kerri could see Mrs. Perkins' dainty hands around the thick shaft and the man's balls dangling downward. It looked tempting seeing the oversized nuts just hanging there and Kerri felt the temptation to caress the ornaments. To the teacher's dismay, she saw Laura's hand slip from the base of Ward's cock to surround his balls in loving fashion. Kerri could not remember feeling jealousy or regret towards anyone like she felt from watching her friend reap all the erotic rewards.

Suddenly slurping sounds above Kerri indicated that a slut was sucking the man's rod and giving him total satisfaction. The teacher wanted to slap the servant away so she could taste the seed but resisted. A small droll escaped the corner of Laura's mouth and it was obvious Kerri's student was quenching the woman's thirst. Ward had intended on prolonging the episode but the woman's demanding mouth was too much for his stamina. His hips jerked out of control and he blasted his hot lava down Laura's throat as if she were a lowly whore.

It was the happiest moment of Laura's life and her inner soul teetered on the brink of going over the crest of historic ecstasy. She imagined fingers spreading her labia like the pedals of a flower and love juices seeped from her internal core. Laura felt a wall of unabated water build inside and there was nothing in her past to prepare her for such a heightened, aroused state.

There was one thing, which would make her demise complete, and she was going to wait for as long as it took to reach that ultimate pinnacle. Laura's pussy spasmed with eagerness and she was determined to feel Ward's cock deep inside the heart of her womanhood. His cock was much bigger than that of any man in her past and it inflamed her mind to know the size of his manhood would make her a different woman. The concern that immoral and sinful actions were frowned upon by most was not a worry for Mrs. Perkins. It was her erotic fantasies that were about to be satisfied and that stimulated her brain to novel heights.

Ward was young and virile but knew it would take a little time to refuel his engine. He quickly thought up a scheme to aid the process and like any man, desired watching two women in the throes of lust. He wasn't sure he could endure fucking both women but her certainly was more than willing to give it a try.

Looking at his gorgeous teacher, he saw how her clothing was slightly askew and the hint of her womanly charms was openly displayed. It was odd how she sat still while his hand went to her chest and began the glorious task of removing her garments. Kerri seemed to slide closer to him and make it easier for the young man to work.

The student motioned that he wanted Kerri on the sofa and the message was conveyed without words. Kerri slowly moved to the sofa seat and with a guiding hand, took a position, which found her half lying on her back. Kerri's tummy quivered in anticipation as the boy lowered his upper body so that he was above her and instantly she knew he was going to kiss her. Much to Kerri's alarm, she held her ground for a measly second or two before her tongue went into his mouth to intertwine with Ward's.

The kiss heated up and both welcomed the French aspect of how intense it made them feel with interlocking contact. Ward broke the passionate kiss for a mere moment, long enough to whisper, "Do it, do it now and take off her clothes." Mrs. Perkins understood the wicked demands and moved to comply with the boy's wishes while he reassumed the kiss.

Kerri was well aware of what was happening. She was going to be further turned on by the young student by allowing his mouth complete freedom and his hands the same. Her back arched in a big, round curve which allowed Mrs. Perkins enough freedom to strip Kerri's unwanted clothing. Tiny signals and indications were given by the two perpetrators to make Kerri shift and twist her body so that Laura could easily take off all garments.

The young man's lips moved to taste new rewards and his hand swooped into Kerri's crotch. "Oh gawd, oh what's happening to me," Kerri moaned with a dire need to understand how she could be so lost in desire for such immoral passion. Her breathing was very ragged and raspy and she could hear her heart beating in her ears, as her senses were overly alert.

Ward grinned with utter satisfaction as his sexy teacher rolled her ass over the soft cushions and thrust her pelvis into his hand like a hungry wench. Kerri blushed with embarrassment when the first wave of lotion rolled down her empty canal knowing she was ready to be taken, used in any debasing fashion by her abductor. "Oh fuck, fuck I am ready to come, oh gawd I'm so ready," she moaned with wanton desire. "Ward, Ward, take me like you did the other day, fuck me now like you did, oh I need you," Kerri whispered and she didn't care that all her dignity was lost. Possessed by the devil, her mind was a roaring forest fire, which would be extinguished by only one thing.

His orders were brief but immediately understood by Mrs. Perkins. "Get it, use it like you did before," he whispered and Laura moved instantly. Ward kissed Kerri once again and held it long enough for his womanly slave to obey his command. Suddenly, the soft cushions of the couch moved from someone's body weight and Ward knew enough to shift his body to the side. This left Kerri open for the kill and Laura was more than ready to vanquish Kerri's vulnerability with her man toy.

The teacher's eyes had been closed but she opened them to look horror in the face. Mrs. Perkins was between her splayed legs and held the big, black rod at the door of purgatory. Kerri couldn't get enough air and it felt like she would suffocate from a closed in feeling. Wide eyed, she watched the black monster invade her unguarded territory.

Laura held the head of the wide, ominous cock at the entrance and spread the puffy labia apart ever so slightly. Suddenly, she rammed the big penis into the prisoner and there came a loud scream. There were many reasons for the holler, some of which included pain, agony, ecstasy, pleasure and most of all, fulfillment.

"Oh Ward, I need you, I want you so bad I can't stop myself," came the warning that a woman was beyond caring whether she was fucked or who fucked her. Her reactions were immediate and her hips thrust upward with power and took the cock from her lesbian lover. Kerri shut her eyes and imagined it was Ward above her and the resulting ecstasy turned into an orgasm of bliss. The bitch pulled the hair on Kerri's head and spanked her titties like they were bad demons but the pain didn't matter to Kerri.

Ward was thoroughly amazed at the intense lust displayed by the women and his cock jerked madly expecting a rematch. He watched the rounded butt cheeks tighten and ram the strap-on cock to the hilt, then relax enough to withdraw the weapon from the womanly grotto. His heart rate matched the two women's even exceeding their numbers near the end of the violent climax because he knew what was next.

When the spasms and explosions slowly dwindled and Kerri's orgasm came down to a plateau where she could resume breathing, Ward attacked. He rolled Laura off the sweaty teacher and watched the mother's eyes fill with tears as he hovered over her naked body. Laura knew instantly that he was hard and ready for action and the wait had been the hardest of her life. Months, no years she had waited and her dreams were about to be satisfied by an evil, young man.

It was merely a formality and for show when Mrs. Perkins pleaded with the young man. "No, no, don't. Don't touch me with your pecker, I am a grown woman and mother, please don't," she whispered and really didn't know why. She knew, Kerri knew, and Ward knew that Laura was going to feel the wrath of Ward's big cock but to pretend her innocence, Mrs. Perkins pleaded.

Laura couldn't hold her legs any wider and she prayed that he would quickly take charge. There was a pitiful whimper when he hit the bull's eye and pierced her pussy. "Oh no, no, he's doing it, he's going to do it to me," came the next statements from a frantic woman. Ward thoroughly enjoyed the desperate rambling from Laura and tempted her by slowly inserting his manhood an inch at a time. Oh, he wanted to ramrod his cock to the balls but the dire words from the lost woman were most musical so he kept a slow pace.

"Oooooh no, you're inside, you are inside me, no, noooooo," Laura uttered in a low, shaky voice. "You're so deep, in so deep and oh fuck, fuck it's soooo," she whispered and couldn't reveal to the pair that it was the best experience of her life. Ward had enough and rammed his pecker to the hilt, embedding it in the sobbing woman who was beginning the orgasm to eternity. "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard, I'm cumming. You bastard, you're so deep and fucking me so hard and I can't stop," Laura said and conceded defeat to her matador. She waved the flag of defeat and climaxed like a real woman for the first time since her divorce.

Kerri lay beside the enraged partners and felt her emotions soar to a peak, joining the skirmish, which was in full bloom. Her right hand slipped into the sweltering furnace between her legs and caused her body to shudder in anticipation. Hoping that the pair would not notice her indiscretions, Kerri's skilled fingers performed magic.

Ward could feel Mrs. Perkins profound climax and out of the corner of his eye could see his lovely teacher touching herself in wanton fashion. Yes, he decided, these were two sex-starved women and he dreamed of satisfying their sexual needs. Laura was tight, so restrictive that her womanhood squeezed his cock like a vice. Her legs flailed to the sides and it was most obvious that Laura was in the thralls of a devastating orgasm. Ward held back as long as possible but the intense pressure soon overcame his determined stamina. It was the first time in his life that a woman screamed in ecstasy.

He dug his strong fingers into Laura's soft, rounded hips and released the molten lava into her nucleus. His emotional roller coaster picked up speed once it rolled over the highest peak and he emptied his reservoir into Jim's sexy mother. Laura wanted it to last forever and clung to the young man like he was her savior, which he really was. For years she had fantasized of this very thing occurring to her but life's true highway prevented anything so erotic or sinful from happening.

The orgasms slowly subsided until they were like small waves rolling onto the sandy shores. Mrs. Perkins was reluctant for the affair to end and held the boy tightly until he pulled away. His fiery eyes spotted the delectable teacher off to his right and saw how exposed and vulnerable she appeared. Her arms were held tightly to her sides and that pushed her breasts outward so they looked mouth-watering. The nipples were hard and protruded from Kerri's titties in inviting fashion.

Suddenly two hands felt the magnetic pull from the ends of Kerri's boobs and fingers reached to surround the hard buds. The teacher noticed what was happening and her heart rate quickened. Rough, calloused fingers pulled one nipple out from her chest and long, dainty fingers caressed the other. Kerri had worked herself into a frenzy watching the two, passionate lovers perform erotic rituals just seconds ago and her emotions were still sky high.

Kerri was amazed when the first to react was the woman and Laura rolled out from under the young man. She slinked over to Kerri and began an animated kiss immediately on contact. Kerri shivered but still allowed Laura complete freedom to molest her in whatever method the woman desired. The teacher was long past the point where it mattered who touched or caressed her body. She needed fulfillment and in desperation, moved so that she was stuck between the sweaty bodies of Laura and Ward.

Time stood still and Kerri was unable to distinguish who was doing what to her inflamed body. A mouth went to a hardened nipple, fingers to her quivering tummy, another mouth to her neck, more fingers to a neglected breast, and still another set of fingers to the waiting space between her legs. Suddenly the mouth that was leaving a wet trail around her neck swooped down to her pelvis and Kerri's hips thrust upward to indicate lost control.

Kerri's breathing was so ragged and broken that gasping sounds were coming from her throat. Suddenly an adventurous tongue licked a path of destruction across her flat tummy and found a gaping canyon. The hot poker slithered between the soaked, puffy lips striking a fatal blow and Kerri's orgasm was instantaneous.

Every lover and every fucker who had experienced sex with Kerri was doing it to her now and she desired each and every one of them. The bitch's mouth took Kerri to the momentous crest and suddenly Ward pushed the woman out of the way. He was not truly hard but certainly stiff enough to fulfill a vision. The student quickly moved between the splayed legs and with the perfect aim of a warrior, stuck his cock into the volcano of lust. The long shaft bent on initial contact and held the curve with the suspense of an Oscar winning movie. Suddenly, the rod sprang to a rigid length of steel and Ward inserted it into the tender womb with one thrust.

It was a most memorable climax for Kerri and she welcomed both Laura's and Ward's assaults. Razor, sharp teeth, which Kerri assumed were Mrs. Perkins', cut into her nipple with precision like accuracy and Ward's manhood robbed her last ounce of decency. The two worked in unison, Ward lifting his chest allowing Laura room to move while the mother encouraged the young student to screw her newfound friend.

Kerri begged and pleaded with her molesters to use her, to screw her or fuck her as they deemed because she was their slave. There was only one thing on her aroused mind and that was ecstasy. Her body was alive and responded to their caresses with an extreme desperation Kerri didn't know existed.

Ward was unable to climax or build up enough sperm in such a short time but it enraged his mind to have such a profound affect on a woman of Kerri's stature. He strived to bring her as much pleasure and enjoyment as possible and pumped his hips like an untamed nomad. It gave him more satisfaction than he imagined when he felt the explosive climax of his gorgeous teacher.

All of a sudden there was no movement of any kind other than heavy breathing from three exhausted adults. The bodies were interlocked in a tight embrace with no one really concerned what or where they touched. It seemed to last for an eternity but eventually each decided that it was time for a reprieve. This may have been the first orgy for the three but it left future episodes a possibility between the two grown women and virile young man.

There were no apologies or excuses and the three slowly retrieved their clothing. They dressed in silence and each was left with dreams of their own. Ward took Kerri by the arm and escorted her outside so she could drive him back to his car. Mrs. Perkins watched, with a touch of sadness, the two leave her residence and wondered if she would ever experience true ecstasy again?

Laura caught movement out the corner of her eye and suddenly noticed her son had arrived home from college. Fear and uncertainty entered her head when she realized that Jim surely observed the two visitors leaving her home. Jim quickly approached his mother from the back doorway of their home and had a sour look on his handsome, baby face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.