Teacher's Past - Cover

Teacher's Past

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 3B: Punishment Can Be Severe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3B: Punishment Can Be Severe - Sky begins teaching at a college and finds out that Kerri from his high school days is also teaching there. She is a very professional teacher but she does have a past which Sky uses against her. He blackmails her into doing things which are entirely out of character for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   School  

Cory and Gary bided their time waiting for the bodies to quiet, as they knew it would soon be their turn. Things had preceded much differently than the plan outlined by Sally but the boys were easily able to adapt. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what to do when sex was the lone subject. Their one-tracked minds were focused on self-gratification and Kerri would be the means to that end.

With Kerri continuing to rob Sally of every bit of decency she had left, Cory moved in for the kill. He simply rolled the excited teacher on top of Sally's outstretched body, finding a crevice between the sweaty body and the arm of the chair. Luckily it was a big chair with wide, cushioned arms, which allowed both girls to fit easily in the foamy seat, and very little weight was over Sally's slender body. Sally wanted to scream at her boyfriend to stop his madness and at least let her away from the action.

Cory was so possessed with lust that his mind was not working smoothly and he was determined to fuck Kerri right where she was. The fear written all over her face was fuel for his desire and Gary was voicing his encouragement. "Fuck the slut," he whispered to his friend and even moved in closer to assist Cory.

Sally realized that Cory was about to fuck the woman while she herself was right there. It was degrading and inconsiderate but still she lay absolutely motionless, letting Cory do as he pleased. Recovering somewhat from the unexpected orgasm, Sally whispered to her beau, "I want to see you put your big cock in her and make her sorry for what she did to you this afternoon."

Kerri lay trembling in the soft chair, her body pressed into a tight space with the arm on one side and Sally on the other. "No, no, no, oh please don't do this to me," Kerri begged but there was no sympathy in the room. Cory moved his feet between her legs and pried them apart, standing brazenly between them. Kerri didn't have enough hands to cover her private parts and her small hands did little to hide her immense treasures. Looking down, Cory could see the sparse, neat stubble, which had re-grown on her raised womanhood, and the golden metal glistened as it poked out from the sheltering hood.

He remained motionless for a few seconds taking in the glorious beauty of Kerri's body which he and every student had admired for the whole semester. Dreaming of fucking the sexy teacher and fantasizing about it did nothing to prepare him for the desire now building deep inside his groin. His cock stood straight out from his body and Kerri's eyes closed on the weapon with shear fright. "No, no, Cory I am so sorry for what I said, please forgive me?" Kerri pleaded over and over with her young student.

Possessed by the devil, Cory was not listening to anything she said and his stare lingered on the exposed riches within his reach. The impending orgy was proceeding without any map or plan and it was making everyone highly aroused and enraged.

Kerri couldn't push back into the chair any further and her welt, covered ass still ached from the punishment given by Sally. Her eyes filled with horror as she watched her student approach with obvious intentions of using his ramrod on her undefended beaches. Grabbing her long, slender left leg, Cory spread it wide so it was laying over Sally's midsection. Gary did his part by holding Kerri's other limb firmly pressed against the chair's wing. This spread her legs wide, splayed in vulgar fashion and Cory aimed his big cock at the target.

"No, no," was all the frightened teacher could say and then she put her arms up against Cory's muscular chest to prevent him from getting any closer as he bent forward. Sally shifted slightly to her right and moved her face within an inch or two of Kerri's ear. "If you don't put your arms down, I will turn you over my knee and spank your ass so hard you will beg to be fucked," Sally whispered in no uncertain terms. Holding briefly while the words sank into her terror, filled brain, Kerri reluctantly bent her arms in submission. Cory liked what he saw as the teacher's will was broken and she succumbed to Sally's request.

Sally was aware that whimpering protests and pleas were coming from the woman held prisoner in the chair beside her but none were comprehended by her distressed mind. What she needed was a few minutes to re-compose herself into the Master she was when they arrived. The erotic scenes in the sweltering room kept her emotions at a heightened level and they smoldered waiting for someone to add fuel.

Watching her boyfriend completely ignore her and be entirely focused on the sexy teacher gave her pangs of jealously at first. Then she reasoned that Cory merely wanted to satisfy his inflamed passions by fucking the woman and nothing else. Once his male desire was fulfilled, he would return to normal and be her devoted man.

Mesmerized by the sexual scenes as they unfold so close, Sally could actually feel the heat being emitted by Cory's aroused body. Glancing down, she caught a glimpse of Cory's pecker as he aimed it at the most vulnerable crotch barely a few inches from her own.

Knowing what he was like, Sally felt a touch of envy as he brought the first scream of resistance from Kerri who twisted and turned her hips. She attempt to stay away from the madman's assault but there just wasn't enough room to escape. Both women were held steadfast in the chair pinned there by the weight of Cory's well-built body.

"No, please not that. Please not your big cock, not inside. No, noooooo," the desperate pleas sounded and it was not hard to tell when Cory acclaimed his prize. In a heartbeat, Cory pierced the narrow, pink slit between Kerri's legs and the loudest moan of agony roared through the house. Time stood still for the three naked bodies. Cory held by the extreme, volcanic heat, Sally by the erotic sight of a hard cock entering a pampered pussy and Kerri by the intense pain of forced penetration.

Cory felt his lust soaring towards a breaking point and knew his stamina was going to be short lived. Slowly, he withdrew his long cock, and then pushed it in to the hilt with one powerful thrust. His only wish was to be able to continue this in and out pumping for an extended time but he knew he would not be long for this world. Within seconds, the tight, heated channel robbed Cory of any lingering staying power and his pent-up orgasm erupted.

Suddenly his hips began quivering and he thrust in and out with short, rapid strokes. "Fuck her, fuck her Cory and make her pay for what happened in the classroom," Gary said with such enthusiasm that he found it hard to curb his excitement. He could tell that his buddy was filling the teacher's pussy with molten lava and he started groping the exposed flesh, which was so enticing.

Sally had the best vantage point and watched with extreme amazement how her boyfriend ravaged the crying woman. Cory consummated the union and released the demons that he kept stored all afternoon. Kerri was forced to endure the debasing form of punishment and she became a pawn for the student's enjoyment as they were determined to fulfill lewd fantasies.

The grief stricken teacher knew her life would never be the same and it all stemmed from her misguided ignorance that afternoon in the classroom. Kerri should never have treated Cory the way she did and she felt so sorry for what she said to him. All that was in the past and the price she was paying was enormous.

For some unexplained reason, Kerri felt an obligation of ensuring Cory's happiness and stopped her fruitless struggle. Her confused mind reasoned that she had wronged the young student and deserved the punishment he served upon her naked body. It was obvious that she was not going to prevent his using her for his sexual satisfaction and she held her hips upward to allow his cock to reach the depths, which took her breath away.

Kerri pinched her eyelids closed and rocked her head side to side and was unaware whose fingers teased and played with the golden rings attached to her rock, hard nipples. By refusing to watch them molest her body, Kerri felt blameless as she was taken much against her will. The one problem with her reasoning was there was a rumbling deep inside her epicenter, which further eroded her mind.

Cory reached around her rounded hips and dug his desperate fingers into the flaming flesh as his orgasm roared over the crest and he unleashed his venom into Kerri's cunt. Even Sally got some enjoyment out of her boyfriend fucking the innocent teacher but she didn't feel any sympathy towards the woman. The students only considered their own rewards and never gave seconds thoughts to any suffering that Kerri may feel.

The last few thrusts from Cory filled every tiny crevice inside Kerri's dripping pussy and he forced her hips high, enabling his long cock to caress untouched regions. He bucked out of control and rode the crest for as long as he could before collapsing over the flushed woman. The wait was worth it and Cory's mind slowly simmered into a quiescent state.

Gary kept his fingers closed over Kerri's right breast, which sort of slipped to the side of Cory's sweaty chest. Keith and Lori had moved over near the chair and even though they had satisfied each other's desires, their passions were still yearning for something new. Watching Cory fuck the gorgeous teacher had put Keith's mind into overdrive, filled with perverted fantasies of his girl with Kerri.

The earlier performance with Sally and Kerri had fueled Keith's fantasy of seeing Lori with another girl. He had brought the subject up many times while they were having sex but every time Lori steadfastly refused to even consider the prospect. Scheming and planning for a way to turn his dream into reality, Keith realized his best chance was by recruiting Sally's assistance. She had already demonstrated her control over Kerri and Keith knew Cory would listen to anything his girlfriend proposed.

Cory was coming down from cloud nine and was only vaguely aware of Keith talking to Sally, as their whispers were low and mumbled. Sally was determined to get out from under the assuming weight of the two naked bodies and attempted to squirm out of the chair. Keith gave her a hand and at the same time enlisted her assistance. "It would be mind-blowing to have Kerri seduce Lori and have her eat her pussy right in front of us all," he whispered to her as she came out of the easy chair. "She'll fight like hell but you can make it happen," he reasoned.

The sudden request gave Sally butterflies in the tummy. The events that had transpired so far were thoroughly erotic and the mere mention of forcing Kerri to succumb to lesbian lust was fantastic. She knew Lori didn't partake in sex with girls and the challenge of getting two unwilling combatants to unite was surreal.

In the present, charged state that everyone was in, it would benefit her cause and Sally dearly wanted to extract some revenge upon Lori as it was. It was probably only a girl thing but she felt Lori had put the moves on Cory a while ago. That justified the punishment she was about to dole out. Sally had to admit that forcing Lori to do something she thought was so sinful would be thrilling.

Sally's mind worked franticly to come up with a viable way to fulfill the fantasy and quickly decided to use a little trickery on Lori. She moved close to her friend and whispered, "I need you to help me as I want to humiliate the bitch to the utmost for what she did today." Lori listened to what Sally had to say without saying a word.

"It is quite obvious what Gary wants to do and he can have the bitch as soon as I am done with her. What I want to do is make her believe that she has to eat pussy," Sally said and held briefly so Lori could digest what she had just told her. Then she added, "I need you to sit on one side of her while I am on the other. I'll scare the crap out of her and you just help me convince her that I am serious."

A devilish smile crossed Sally's face as she coerced Lori into the façade. Sally could see the immediate protest coming from her friend so she quickly said, "Don't worry, all you have to do is go along with what I say and just make her think that you are really going to let it happen." This seemed to appease Lori, as she too wanted to extract some revenge on Kerri for embarrassing Cory. After all she reasoned nothing serious was going to happen, as they would just make Kerri think she had to eat pussy. Then Gary could go ahead and fulfill his lustful urges by ravaging the teacher until he was thoroughly satisfied.

Gary was more eager than ever to get his hands on the naked teacher but Sally told him to hold off until she performed some humiliating deeds on the unsuspecting woman. Once she whispered her intensions to him, he was more than willing to bide his time. Seeing more girl on girl action would be dreamlike and certainly worth the wait.

Everyone sort of came together in the center of the room and Sally and Lori surrounded the victim. All three moved in unison towards the sofa and sat on the plush cushions with Kerri pinned between the pair of students. Once seated, Sally brought her face close to Kerri's and began whispering directions to the bewildered woman. "Now you are going to show me how good of a girl you are. You won't need another spanking, will you?" Sally asked the older woman.

The guys moved in to be close to the action with Keith sitting on the sofa's arm next to his girlfriend and Gary and Cory on the other side. Throughout the whole ordeal, Lori had kept her loose fitting t-shirt on for reasons only she understood. She had smaller breasts and felt that they were too small for a mature woman. This insecurity wouldn't allow her to completely remove her clothes and the shirt gave her a measure of security. Because of her devout awareness of her endowment or lack of, her breasts seemed to be super sensitive. Her nipples were tiny but by no means did that affect their ability to bring much pleasure to Lori during sex. They were small but many erotic sensations were packed into the pebble-sized buds.

"Lori wants you to feel her tits and if you are a real good girl, you can suck the nipple into your vulgar mouth," Sally whispered. Lori's sense of safety was crushed in a fleeting moment as Keith hugged her and seized the bottom of the baggy shirt, raising it above her bare tits. Lori struggled without being too obvious, as she really didn't want to expose herself in front of her teacher. Keith reassured her that she merely had to cooperate for a few minutes until their teacher was made to pay.

Lori was hesitant and turned toward Keith to softly voice her protest. "Please, not here in front of everyone. Don't let her touch me," she uttered under her breath so only her boyfriend could hear. Suddenly the first caress touched her flesh and she almost screamed a protest. It took all her will to hold it in, as she really didn't want to upset her friend Sally or disrupt the intended humiliation. "No, no, please no," came the desperate pleas as Lori merely mouthed the words off in space when the dainty fingers pinched the delicate nip.

Sally was whispering orders in Kerri's ear, telling her what to do to the squirming student next to her. When she was ordered to put her mouth around the pink bud, Kerri didn't notice the pained expression etched on Lori's face when her lips closed over the hard, tiny nipple. Keith found the sight truly erotic and the most arousing thing he had ever seen. He hugged Lori's body and forced her to remain steady, which allowed Kerri freedom to molest the blushing flesh. Lori twisted and squirmed in the soft cushions but there was no avoiding the crude fondling.

Kerri didn't know what she was doing and merely followed the directions of her master who kept her lips pressed close enough to give orders. When her sharp, ivory teeth raked the tip of the tender bud, Kerri felt Lori's chest heave and jerk. Obediently, her fingers pinched the neglected nipple and Lori's world was quickly falling apart. The mouth was so loving and affectionate that it made Lori's tummy quiver in anticipation. Kerri was amazed at the girl-like titties as they were so different than most. Yet as she sucked the hard bud into her mouth, it caused Lori to arch her back as if to offer rewards to her teacher.

Without any warning to Lori, Kerri was ordered to slip her hand between the tightly closed thighs of her student. The demands were explicit and extremely direct as to what she was to do and Kerri sobbed with the realization she was about to succumb to the most degrading acts. Her body shock in disgust as her hand slowly glided down the silky stomach, reaching the milky thighs, which were locked together.

"No, oh gawd no. Don't let her do this to me," Lori begged her boyfriend, twisting her head in his direction. Keith was so enthralled with what was happening he never listened to a word. Then hands were on Lori's slender legs and forced the limbs to separate. "No, oh honey don't let her touch me down there," she moaned in a desperate plea. Why she continued would never be answered but Lori was unable to stop the verbal comments.

"Oh, Keith, don't let her do that to my... to my pussy. Oh, her fingers are touching my pussy and oh, no, she is sticking her finger into my pussy," came the desperate commentary. "Not that, no, she is touching my clitty with her fingers and when she pinches it like that, oh it feels so," she whispered and fought for the correct words to explain her plight.

"Oh don't pinch my clit. Oh don't roll it around like that," she begged the teacher. "Not that. It makes my thingie throb so madly when you do that with your fingers," she moaned but it was more than obvious to the rest. "Oh baby, don't let her do that as you know what it does to me," she made more frantic pleas. "I think my nipples are going to burst. Oh her mouth is sucking my nipple and it is so hard," she told the group which were totally blown away by the two women.

Kerri sobbed in defeat as the next orders were given and reluctantly moved to carry out the vile demands. She had determined that her life was in her young student's hands and she would do whatever it took to please the girl. The degrading wishes of being forced to touch another woman's private parts filled her mind with guilt and shame but still she cooperated. It was with hesitation that her lips worked their way down the wildly quivering girl. She never heard the things coming from the distraught student's lips as Lori rolled back and forth in the cushions.

The verbal commentary was non-stop from Lori's trembling lips as Kerri's caresses complied with Sally's instructions. "Oooh, oh, aaah," and the moans kept sounding. "Don't do that, no please don't," Lori asked her tormentor but no one was going to stop the erotic picture show. "Not your tongue, please don't touch me there with your tongue," she begged but Kerri thrust her stiff probe into the wetness. The taste was sort of tangy but certainly not revolting and Kerri sucked the extended, pink flesh into her waiting mouth. She felt the hips jerk violently out of control under her touch and it gave Kerri a momentary feeling of authority.

"Not your tongue, not like that. Oh, that drives me crazy when you lick my clit like that," Lori said. "Wow, I think you are making me cum," she informed the thoroughly excited group and thrust her hips upward into the hungry mouth. "Stop, stop oh please stop or else," she moaned.

Kerri never imagined doing this to any woman after that awful sorority initiation episode but she obeyed every command like an obedient slave. Using her teeth, she nibbled the protruding clit and the damn burst, flooding the most inner regions of Lori's womanhood. The sounds from Lori's lips were not recognizable words but simply short moans and groans of ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.