Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 38: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Wednesday - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Rudy sat in the booth, feeling the warmth of Sylvia's thigh and shoulder next to him. He looked down. She wore a dress that laced up the front, but now gaped enough to show the firm slopes of her breasts. When he tore his eyes away, they noticed Dana's t-shirt, her nipples punching forth. Jennie sat nearby, her man's shirt frankly unbuttoned most of the way down, showing nothing. Rudy felt Melanie's hand on his thigh and looked into her eyes.

She smiled. "Isn't it great?' she said. "We all look so great, and we all love each other.'

"Well, it sure is, and I hope it lasts. Can't tell, though.'

Sylvia's hand landed on Rudy's other thigh and moved to touch Melanie's. She leaned forward. "About last weekend. I still don't know what to think about it.' She pulled Rudy's hand onto her inner thigh and reached back to his.

Melanie looked at her. "Well, then, what do you feel about it?'

Sylvia smiled. "I feel great. I had a great time and so did Phil. And it doesn't seem to have had any effect on how we feel about each other. We've talked about it since then, and we both admit we really enjoyed all that uninhibited sex. I'm kind of surprised, but it didn't really change how we feel about each other. I guess I just haven't figured out what it means.' She looked across the table at Ned. "And don't tell me it doesn't need to mean anything.'

"Did I say a word?' Ned replied.

"No, but... I guess I need to get some perspective. I mean, there we were, us girls, at Cherry Creek and we go to your house, and you're all bare-ass, and then we're all bare-ass, and I think I screwed every guy in the place except the guy I go with. I've been trying to figure that out ever since.'

"What does Phil say?' Dana asked quietly.

"He's fine with it. And I'm not exactly bent out of shape, here, either. I guess I just haven't folded it into the 'greater scheme of things'.'

"Toni and I talked about it later, ' Ned said. "She says we're just beginning to face up to what we've got here.'

"What have we got here?' Dana asked.

Melanie spoke up. "Look, guys. None of us were virgins when we started this Wednesday club. We were just going ahead with what they call 'serial monogamy'. One partner at a time. How many of you had ever had group sex before?'

"I've been thinking about that, too, ' Sylvia said. "I think most of us have had times when we had more than one lover at the same time. We just didn't often have them all in the same room — back yard, I mean. And, I've gotta say, it's a real turn-on. I never would have guessed.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.