Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 35: Meeting of Minds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Meeting of Minds - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

When the four women met in Toni's office, they settled down quickly, opening sacks and handing sandwiches around.

Toni said, "Okay, who's in charge?"

Jenny spoke up. "I want to talk about something else. Either now, or later, but I don't want to miss it."

"Go ahead..." "Get it off your chest..." "Do it now, might as well."

"Well, I want to talk about what happened while you guys were gone. I started telling Dana, but she suggested I wait and we'd all talk about it." She took a bite of her sandwich, chewed, and swallowed. "Sorry, I'm really hungry.

"Anyway, you know I stayed home and looked after the place. Sheldon stayed with me. He's what I want to talk about."

"Any special reason?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah. You know his wife left him because she said he was sexually aggressive. Well, and you all know how, when we've been together with him, it's always been pretty intense. You know he gets hard quickly and he seems to last forever."

"And, he's big," Toni added, reflectively.

Jenny grinned wolfishly. "Yeah. Big." Her hand ran up her thigh, rubbing herself beneath her skirt.

"Anyway," she went on, "I talked with him about it. See, while you were gone, he and I would fuck a lot. I mean, it was pretty constant the first week, until I began to understand. Shel likes a lot of sex, but it sort of backfires on him."

Dana asked, "How's that?"

"He's big, so most of the women he gets his cock into are tight. That means he's always had to be a control freak. He can go a long time before he comes. And for some girls that's a problem. They get sore, or they get bored."

"You're kidding," Melanie said. "I never got sore."

"No," Jenny said, "but the weekend the four of us spent together while they were away — you had about all you wanted, maybe a little more."

Melanie nodded. "Yeah. I guess you're right. I was almost glad when you two left. Not that I was sore, just — can you believe this? — I'd had enough sex."

"That's what got Shel and me talking. We both felt it, and he began to tell me about his girl friends, his wife, and ended up realizing it's been a problem for him all along. He said, Toni, that he'd been with you a couple of days and thought you'd had a kind of tough time about it."

Toni looked a little surprised. "Well, in a way that's true. The problem was my own making; as long as his cock was in me, I couldn't stop coming and I couldn't sleep. But I never let him take it out, so I crashed and burned on his cock." She smiled. "I've got that figured out, now. It won't be a problem again and it really wasn't his fault. And except for that, I did enjoy it, lots." She looked at Jenny sharply. "Is it all right if I jump his bones again? I mean, are you two something special, now? If so, I'm glad, but I need to know the rules."

"Well, we're talking about living together, Toni. But, it won't be exclusive. I love Ed too much, and you and Ned and I had a great time together. And then, Rudy and Mel, well..." Jenny paused. "We talked a lot about how to deal with his problem, though."

"Come to any conclusions?" Dana asked.

"Sort of, and I thought I'd share it with you. We all like Shel — in fact, I think I'm in love with him. I can't see any of us not wanting to enjoy fucking him — he's so good!" Jenny was aroused, her nipples sharp in her shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.