Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 30: Phil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Phil - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Sylvia is a woman who really intrigues me; smart, competent, beautiful. But she certainly takes some getting used to as a person. Very strong, but I like that.

I also like it that she's an architect, and a good one. I feel good about the law, she feels good about creating buildings. It gives us a common ground that we frequently return to when we talk about things.

When we first started dating, there wasn't much question about the sexual side. She took her time to get to know me, then she took off her clothes.

She's good in bed, inventive, enthusiastic, willing to experiment, talks a lot.

But, the next thing I knew, she was telling me I couldn't sleep with anyone else, or we were through. I told her 'Nothing doing.' After all, we hadn't any agreement on a relationship, nor had we discussed going together, or any of that.

I think my reaction knocked her back a bit, because she simmered for a while, then one evening we began talking about things. She actually apologized for trying to nail me to the wall. And so, we went on going out, usually ending up in her bed or mine, having a good time. I wasn't sure how long it was going to last, but I couldn't argue with the way it was going.

Right from the beginning she told me about her friends, these people she meets with on Wednesdays at Tom's. And about how they all seem to sleep together and get naked together. At first I thought she was talking about some kind of a sex club, which both surprised me and turned me off. I'm not into impersonal screwing; I tried it and discovered I didn't like it.

But Sylvia said that wasn't it. She talked more and more about these people, and wanted me to join them one Wednesday evening. I kept begging off. I wasn't spooked by the sex issue any more, not after Sylvia described the relationships more clearly, and talked about how she'd learned to see her own relationship with me more realistically, thanks to their counsel. I just sort of held off for no good reason.

Then, one Saturday, Sylvia announced we were going to Ned and Toni's for the afternoon and supper. So we went.

They have a great place, very private. They met us at the door and we did the handshakes and all, but then Sylvia just pulled her shirt off and dropped her pants. Ned and Toni looked at me.

"You OK with this?" Toni asked.

I was, and I started taking off my shirt, too. They were bare before I was, and we settled down to some pleasant talk in the sunshine.

"Ned," Sylvia said, once the idle chit-chat was over with, "Tell Phil what you said about jealousy." She turned to me, "That's what got me started with telling you what I expected and all that."

I said, "Well, you know, one day Sylvia hit me with this list of rules. I said 'No Way' because I didn't think we were that far along. Sure, we were sleeping together pretty regularly, but I don't think either of us had long-range plans. I just didn't feature her setting up rules and regulations. And anyway, for me at least, jealousy doesn't enter into it."

Ned nodded. "What does, then?" he asked.

I took a while to think about that. It's not as though it hadn't occurred to me, but I hadn't put it into a brief, if you know what I mean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.