Wednesdays
Chapter 27: Lunch

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Lunch - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Walking down the Mall at noon, Toni saw Sylvia sitting on a bench, studying her hands in her lap. Toni sat down beside her.

"Hi. Had lunch?"

Sylvia started. "Oh, Hi. No — but, where's Ned? You usually eat together."

"Well, this is his day to eat school food and schmooze with the teachers, keep up with the gossip. Why don't we get a sandwich?"

When they returned with bags from Falafel King, they settled on the shady bench. Toni opened the conversation along with her sandwich.

"How's the building going? You and Sheldon get along all right?"

"Oh, sure," Sylvia replied. "We're both professionals. But I'm a little surprised he doesn't hold it against me that I blew him away. I guess he's getting plenty as it is, though."

"Umm..." Toni temporized. "Are you telling me that Sheldon was the guy you liked but got rid of because he was screwing someone else?"

"Yeah." Sylvia munched on her sandwich for a moment. "Since we talked that day, I've thought about what you and Ned said."

"Uh huh?" Through a mouthful, Toni tried to make that sound encouraging.

"When it happened, he said we hadn't discussed any rules, he hadn't known how I felt, and he was right."

"What happened, really?"

"Well, I realized, one Wednesday, that he must have been screwing Melanie."

"You never saw them — I mean you really didn't have any proof?"

Sylvia made a noise somewhere between a chuckle and a grunt. "Never needed proof before, didn't then. Anyway, he admitted it."

"Okay, then what? Mind if I ask?"

"No. You guys got me thinking. And Wednesday is a real education for me." She chewed for a moment. "Well, then I met Phil. I mentioned him when I was over that day."

"Water lawyer, I think."

A pause for a drink of soda. "Well, I started to talk to him about how I feel; sort of establish a set of..."

"What was his reaction?" Toni tossed a wrapper into the trash can.

"Almost blew me away. Said we weren't in any kind of relationship where I had a right to tell him what to do. Actually, I was telling him what I wanted, but he said it worked out the same. I see his point. Anyway, he told me if I didn't like the way he behaved, all I had to do was not see him."

"Kind of put the ball in your court, I guess."

"Well, Toni, that's fair. I think he's right — it's my decision. But I like him and I don't want to lose him like I did Sheldon just because he wants to be himself."

"You have that right, too."

Sylvia giggled. "Whose side are you on? Well, see, I like Phil. I doubt I want to live with him or marry him or anything, but he's fun. We think a lot alike. And he's..." Sylvia waved her hand in the air.

"Good in bed," Toni finished.

"Yeah." Sylvia mused for a moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.