Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 25: Wednesday (Jenny)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Wednesday (Jenny) - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

It's really been wonderful since I started sleeping with Dana and Ed. Wonderful. The sex is great, of course. I get lots of it from both of them, and I can give back all I want. It's not a continual orgy. But I can be sexy whenever I want; I can grope someone anytime, and I never know when I'm going to get rubbed or hugged or felt up. It's sort of like being on the edge of something loving and sexy all the time. And if I don't feel like it, I can just refuse. The most unusual part is, there's no pressure at all, and I like it a lot.

When Dana suggested that mantra, I'd already had a lot of therapy, and it simply pulled a lot of things together for me. Now, living with them, I feel my strength, my self-confidence growing. At first, but only now and then, I shied away from Ed when he'd get interested. But, of course, if I wasn't interested, Dana almost always was, and I realized that Ed wasn't being dominant, he just wanted to love me, feel me, or whatever. I learned to relax for the first time in my life.

And the way we dress is fun. Sometimes we're just bare, but a lot of the time we wear stuff that invites things. Like Ed will wear a t-shirt and no underwear and his cock hangs down, just asking to be touched or sucked or something. Or Dana and I will go topless, or leave our shirts open, or wear panties you can get your hands into real easy. The results are wonderful. I'm always at least a little turned on. Dana says she is too, and I understand why.

I still go out on dates now and then. If I get laid, I can go home and rub myself on one of them and get laid again. Wonderful.

Like today, I came home from work, looking forward to Wednesday later in the evening. I closed the front door and wandered into the living room. Dana was naked, bent over the arm of the couch, and Ed was fucking her very slowly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi. This feels so good. Want to join us?"

"Maybe," I lied, stalling so I could watch for a while. "What're you into, Ed?"

"Pussy," he said. "Want to come see?"

I took off my shirt and rubbed my breasts so he could see and went around behind him. His cock was sliding in and out of Dana's pussy, all right, and I could feel myself getting wet. I hugged him from behind, my bare breasts on his back, my hands caressing first his belly, then Dana's ass, then Ed's balls. I walked back in front of them and took off my skirt and panties, sitting on the couch in front of them. I reached into my pussy and began playing around, spreading the wetness, opening myself for them to see.

Dana said, "I love when you do that. Can I taste it?"

"No," I said, teasing. "I might just jerk off." Ed just kept on humping her, watching me.

Dana reached out, running her free hand down my thigh and tickling me. "Come here, damn it, and let me taste you."

I slid down until her mouth took control of me. She licked me for a moment, then looked up at me.

"Now, I'm going to tease you, like you just tried to."


When we left for Wednesday, I said, "I might not come home with you, tonight."

"Who you going to screw?" Ed asked.

"I thought I might try and see if Sheldon's available."

"I'm sure he is," Dana said, "I just don't know if anyone's tried him yet."

"I guess I'll just have to find out."

At Tom's, Sheldon was sitting next to Melanie, tightly, thigh to thigh. I sat opposite them, at first, noticing how her breast rubbed his arm. She was glowing — someone had had her howling, and not long before. It was probably Rudy, but I wondered about Sheldon.

A little later, I got out of the booth, making sure Sheldon was gone, too. When I got back, I slid in beside him, bringing my thigh up against his. Ned came in next to me and sat pretty close, so I had an excuse to get chummy with Shel. When the hamburgers came, he and I managed to make eating a contact sport, and afterwards, I sat back, my beer in one hand, the other on his thigh. He looked at me, smiled.

"See you after?" he asked.

I just nodded. My panties were soaked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.