Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 24: Sylvia's Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Sylvia's Saturday - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

When Sylvia parked in Ned's driveway, she dug in the trunk and pulled out a shopping bag before she went to the door and pushed the bell. In a moment or two, Toni opened the door and stood there, naked.

"Come on in," Toni said. "You said you like skin, you'll get plenty here."

Sylvia laughed, went in and, when the door was closed, handed the bag to Toni. "I brought some stuff. See if it's what you like. Okay if I strip?"

"Thanks," Toni replied. "Go ahead. Ned's out on the porch. That's where we spend the sunny days."

In response, Sylvia reached behind her and simply pulled her shift up and over her head. She wore nothing under it. "That's better," she said, following Toni to the sun deck. Ned rose, bowed nakedly.

"Good afternoon, Sylvia," he declared formally, and extended his hand. Sylvia shook it, mock-curtsied, and replied, "Good afternoon, sir. Thank you for inviting me."

Toni was rummaging in the shopping bag. "Blue corn chips. Two avocados." She looked at Ned. "Sit down and talk, you two, I feel a dip coming on." She went off toward the kitchen; Sylvia caught her before she disappeared and dug into the bottom of the bag.

Ned gestured toward a chair in the sunshine. "We've got water, bubble water, pop and beer. You bring any sunscreen? We've got that, too."

Sylvia raised her hand. "That's what I grabbed before Toni left." She began anointing her body with oil while Ned watched, relaxed in his chair. He watched as she covered her breasts and belly, her legs and crotch and buttocks. She handed Ned the tube.

"Do my back?" she asked. Ned applied the oil to her back, covering her thoroughly.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Yes. And I wasn't testing you. I already knew you wouldn't mess with me."

"I wouldn't be so sure the next time," Ned said. "You're great looking and I'll bet you're good in bed. If I get to like you, I'll probably make a pass at you."

"Won't Toni mind?"

"Depends. I don't think so. She's my best girl, but we aren't exclusive."

"She live here?"

"No, not right now."

"It's taking some doing to figure out what's going on here."

"Don't sweat it. You'll work it out. Probably about the same time we do." Ned settled back in his chair, and Sylvia followed suit in the chair next to him. Toni's chair, marked with a book and her glass, was on his other side. Sylvia poured herself a glass of water and lay back, her legs spread, breasts high.

"You know," Ned said, "I'm glad you started coming to Wednesday. Everyone seems to like you and you look great. I love the way you're always showing off."

"Only on my own time, Ned. Can't — won't — do it at the office. But I guess because I'm so small, or something, I like to remind people I'm all woman. I kind of get off on it, too, when the guys look down my front."

"Not many girls are willing to admit that, Sylvia," Ned said. Sylvia just shrugged, making her breasts bounce.

Sylvia glanced at Ned. "Isn't there a problem sometimes, with jealousy?"

"You mean at Wednesday? What makes you ask?"

"Come on, Ned. Dana and Jenny crawl all over each other and Ed. Melanie feels up Dana any time she's close enough."

"Well, I noticed you rubbing up against Melanie there, after you got talking about it all. And if that wasn't your thigh rubbing mine, I'm Santa Claus."

"It seems to be okay, and no one takes it seriously, I think. I found out it's fun — Melanie's got great tits. Anyway, there's a lot of action going on there, even though I don't know for sure who's doing what. Usually that means war."

"I guess you're right, in most cases. With this group it doesn't seem to happen. I think Dana, Melanie and Jenny are bi — but I'm not sure with whom. The guys don't seem to mind — I know I don't."

"So, none of you guys is screwing anyone but his sweetie?"

"As far as I know, but I don't think that's the issue."

"Bullshit, Ned, I know better."

"What's bullshit?" Toni asked, returning with the chips, a bowl of fresh guacamole and a pitcher of sangria.

Ned explained. "Sylvia thinks we should all be jealous as hell about the way everybody feels each other up at Wednesday."

"Well, mostly, I'm surprised you aren't," Sylvia explained. "And he says nobody minds if you screw around with each other."

Toni thought about it briefly. "Well, I think it is a little unusual. I can't speak for the others, but speaking for myself, I thought about jealousy long ago and decided against it."

"That's so weird, I almost believe it. What do you mean?"

Ned reached for his glass. "Yeah, it's news to me, too."

"I noticed in high school that sometimes a guy I liked would go off with someone else, or go out with someone without telling me. I got jealous until I realized that I was angry because of something they did. It wasn't my fault. So, I made sure my guys knew my rules. If they broke them, it was over."

"Uh, maybe I better know what those rules are," Ned ventured.

"Oh, you do. We settled that, that Sunday morning. Be honest with me. Don't lie to me. If you want to screw someone, tell me and see how I feel about it. Then make your own decision.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.