Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 22: Dinner Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Dinner Friday - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

As he usually did when he was expected at Rudy's and Melanie's, Sheldon finished up early at the office. As he left that Friday, Rudy met him in the hall.

"We'll see you about seven?" he asked.

"Right. You know I like to get home and shower before I come to your place. Get rid of the office tension."

"Yeah, so do I. Well, don't get too dressed up tonight. Melanie said we need to relax, let ourselves go a little."

"Fine with me. Shirt and slacks?"

Rudy laughed. "Anything you want. When Mel relaxes, she doesn't stop half way. Shorts are fine."

Sheldon left and drove home — he was still trying to sell the house and settle things with his ex-wife. He spent a few minutes looking around the yard, then went inside and got into the shower. He took a long one and felt really relaxed. Standing naked in the bedroom, he recalled Rudy's remarks about dress and pulled out a pair of camp shorts and a polo shirt. A pair of striped briefs first, then in only a moment he was dressed and ready. Sandals, a look through the mail and a quick sort of bills and junk, and he was out the door.

At Rudy's house he rang the bell and was greeted by Melanie, wearing a beautiful outfit with a pastel print and a flowing skirt. The top spread across her chest, a deep vee showing the slopes of her breasts. She greeted him with a hug, as she always did. Sheldon felt her bare back beneath his hand at her waist.

"Great dress." Sheldon said, following her into the living room and out onto the patio.

"Thanks," Melanie said, "It's one of Toni's new creations." She handed him a drink, waved at a chair and went about organizing the barbecue.

Sheldon nodded to Rudy, dressed in shirt and shorts as well, and sat down, watching Melanie work. They chatted idly — Sheldon had long ago noted that Rudy rarely discussed work at home, despite his well-known complaints about stress when in the real world. It occurred to Sheldon that there wasn't much stress in this quiet back yard.

The sun shifted, and as Melanie worked, Sheldon realized that her dress was almost totally transparent, though subtly concealing. He looked more closely, noticing the distinct shape of her bare breasts beneath the top. As she worked, she turned now and then to reach below the big gas grill, giving him a good view of her breasts, and when she turned, of her legs and buttocks, which, he realized, were bare beneath the fabric. He was certain he saw the darkness of her pubic hair and there was no doubt that he could discern the details of her buttocks, the crack of her ass. He sneaked a glance at Rudy, and discovered that he was watching, too, a huge grin on his face.

"Like the outfit, don't you?" Rudy asked.

Sheldon tried to dissemble. "It's really beautiful, and so is Melanie."

"I like watching her in that. You can see a lot, but it fools you."

"She usually doesn't wear that sort of thing when I'm here. I like it."

"Mel," Rudy said in a low voice, "how about a better view?"

Melanie turned from what she was doing and the sunlight outlined her body beneath the cloth. Her slightly spread legs revealed the hair in her crotch. She looked straight at Sheldon. "Shel, honey, how do you feel about the view?"

A little nervously, Sheldon paused to consider. Then, he said, "Mel, if it were up to me, I'd pull the whole thing right off you."

"Go for it, Shel," said Rudy, behind him.

"Well, I won't let you do that, you know," Melanie said with a smile. "But I can improve the view a little." Melanie put her hands behind her head, thrusting her breasts toward the two men. "I can see you both like it," she said, "but there's more." She turned her back, and showed them her ass, the cleft of her buttocks clearly visible. Sheldon licked his lips reflexively.

"Great, Mel," Rudy said. "Shel, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

"You are lovely, Melanie," Sheldon responded. "It's a little unusual to get such a nice view. I like it."

Melanie went to Rudy and kissed him, Rudy's hands briefly caressing her ass. Then she turned to Sheldon and kissed him, too. He responded as her tongue searched his mouth, cupped her breasts with his hands. When she stood up again, her face was flushed. "We thought you might like it, you know," she said, "It's kind of a new thing for us, but I'm really enjoying it."

Melanie went back to the grill and soon put plates of chops and salad on the round table. They moved their chairs up and began to eat, Melanie's body well displayed, her breasts now almost completely visible in the front of her top. She noticed Sheldon's glances.

"You look all you want, Shel. Rudy and I have this all worked out, and no one's going to get bent out of shape."

Sheldon looked at Rudy. "I'll be honest with you, Rudy. 'Look but don't touch' is going to be hard to keep up. Just what is it you guys have worked out?"

Rudy moved his empty plate away, stacking it on Sheldon's equally empty dish. "Shel, Melanie's got the hots for you. We talked about it; we both like you a lot, and we want to take you to bed with us. You game?"

Sheldon looked at Melanie. "I've wanted to get my hands on your body ever since the first time I saw you. Since then, I've really gotten to like both of you, too — a lot. If that's what you want, you've got it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.