Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 20: Model Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Model Work - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Dana stuck her head into Toni's office. She smiled broadly when Toni looked out of the workroom.

"Hi, it's me!"

"Great, Dana." Toni came out and hugged her briefly. Dana was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that, as usual, clung to her breasts. "Thanks for coming. I hope you didn't have difficulty getting time off."

"Hey, I've got so much comp time built up... Anyway, I thought it would be wonderful to take the afternoon off for this. I can hardly wait. And I love that dress."

Toni smiled. She was wearing one of her long, trade-mark dresses, adapted, since her liberation, to show off her body. It was dark cotton with a white mille fleurs print, the skirt slit high on one thigh. It hugged her figure and was scooped deeply front and back. Today Toni's cleavage was in full view, and when she bent over you could see all the way to her waist.

"You've really done a number on your clothes, Toni," Dana went on. "Ever since - well, ever since whatever happened - you've become even more of a sight to see."

"Sounds a little ominous, Dana. I don't want to look too outrageous."

"Oh, no. Your clothes were always beautiful, just very carefully concealing. Now, you show off your clothes and your body, too. Whatever it was that happened for you, it was good, and I'm glad for you and glad you're sharing with us."

"Well, Dana, I appreciate your tactfulness. But I'm sure you realize that, for weeks, I've been screwing Ned every chance I get."

"Yeah, well, you know. Just, I'm really glad. You've opened up like a flower. Makes me happy to see it."

They went into the workroom, and Toni showed Dana the clothes she had created for Melanie. "I'd like you to try them on, Dana. Then, I'll fit them to you, maybe make some changes if things don't really come out right. And, then, we can show them to Melanie."

"Oh, Toni," Dana said, "this is going to be fun. These things are really sexy. Should I take my clothes off?"

"Yes, please. Everything, panties, too. Some of these fit very closely." In very little time, Dana had pulled everything off and stood naked in the middle of the room. "Very nice body, Dana. I always thought it would be."

Dana looked at herself in the full-length mirror. "Well, it's not what I was when I was a teenager, but I like it better. Looks... well..."

"Lived in?" Toni offered.

"Yeah. Lived in. Shared. Happy. Thanks: you put your finger on it."

The two women looked at each other for a long moment, then Toni handed Dana a dress and they got to work.

As Toni worked, Dana said, "You know, if we want to make a sort of show out of this for Melanie, maybe I should ask Jenny to help. Join us. She's my size, except through the bust; it wouldn't make much difference as far as the fit is concerned. Should I ask her?"

"Sure, why not? You wear each others' clothes?"

"Sometimes. We share a lot since she moved in with us."

"That sounds like fun," Toni said, offhandedly. Dana gave her a sharp look, but Toni was bent over, working on the hem of the dress.

Toni was working fast, fitting some things closely, others more loosely. She was in fairly constant contact with Dana's body, though really in a totally professional manner. But finally they were finished.

"You know, Toni, you're a real pro. You got this done so quickly, and you never tried to... well, I know you never meant to excite me, but - Boy! Am I hot!"

Toni looked at her, mildly surprised. "I have to admit, I really like your body, Dana. I was being professional, but that doesn't mean I'm not turned on, too."

Dana walked nakedly to her and reached up with her chin until their lips met. Toni let their lips meet, put her arms around Dana.

"I'm not ready for that yet, Dana," she said. "I like you a lot, but I'm still not ready for sex with a woman."

Dana smiled, put her head on Toni's shoulder for a moment, then looked in her eyes. "It's all right. I think it might be fun, when - if - you get ready." She released herself and went to get dressed.

.oOo.

A few days later, Melanie, Dana and Jenny met in Toni's office to show off the 'collection'. Toni placed Melanie in her big armchair, which she had moved beside the desk. She opened a bottle of chilled white wine and poured two glasses as Dana and Jenny disappeared into the workroom.

Toni began, "Melanie, I've done these designs - you've seen some as sketches, some you haven't - I've done these in the fabrics and colors I think will work best. I want you to see how things would look in the real world."

"Thanks, I'm really looking forward to seeing these - I've been picturing them in my mind and I really want to see the real thing."

"Well, here are the first two items. Cocktail dresses."

Dana and Jenny came out, walking as if they were models on a runway, turning and showing off their clothes. Both dresses were just above mid-thigh, made of black crepe and sleeveless. Jenny's dress was cut in a deep U from collar bone to well below her navel. Short chrome chains with clips at the ends held the front together, leaving the roundness of her belly and the inner slopes of her breasts exposed.

Toni noted, "You can use as many chains as you want on that, and put them anywhere for the best effect. The hem of the cut-out is reinforced to take the wear of the clips."

Melanie's eyes were wide and she was smiling broadly. "Wow," she said.

Toni got up and went to Dana, turning her around. "This one is sort of the mirror image."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.