Wednesdays
Chapter 18: Designs

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Designs - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Toni walked into Melanie's shop late one afternoon. Melanie saw her and whistled.

"Wow! You're not the Toni I used to know."

Toni smiled, curtsied. "Thanks, but you know, I'm still wearing the same clothes as before."

"Well, yes, but you've changed them, and there's someone else inside."

Toni beamed. She wore a multi-colored print dress of light cotton. Today, it fit her closely, tied with a contrasting sash around her narrow waist, emphasizing her figure. The top was now criss-crossed with cut-outs, showing swaths of Toni's chest and back that revealed her lacy camisole. The long skirt was slit on four sides to well above her knees. It fit closely across her flat tummy and hips so that, when she walked, you could see movement beneath the fabric.

"What happens when you don't wear anything under that?" Melanie wanted to know.

"You can see my cleavage, and my nipples come right here..." she touched them through the cloth, making them rise, "... and here."

"Boy, I could almost sell that as part of my 'Dirty Duds' line." Melanie inspected Toni closely. "It's lovely. And, so are you. What can I do for you? You here for business or pleasure?"

"Business," Toni said. "Need something for my legs. Now that I've slit all my skirts, I need something - sometimes - for stockings. I never liked panty hose, so I need help."

"Well, of course, there are garter belts..." Melanie said, doubtfully.

"Yeah, I don't really like those, either. See, I've made everything fit a little closer around the hips..." She turned to show Melanie.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me, I've got eyes. I see you go down the Mall now, with Ned or whatever, I can see every muscle in your ass. It's gorgeous."

"Well, I hope it's not that obvious," Toni said grinning, and Melanie shook her head. "But that leaves me kind of up a tree, 'cause I don't want you to see a garter belt."

"Come on," Melanie said, "I've got just the thing. I just took this line on - see what you think." She went to a rack and handed Toni a thin package. "They're stockings that stay up by themselves. Try them on - use the office, if you want. Let me know if you need help."

"There's no one here, why don't you come watch?" Toni said, swaying provocatively through the office door.

Inside, Toni hiked her skirt up over her waist and perched on the edge of the desk. She wore only the briefest panties. Her long legs were gloriously brown and there was no sign of a bathing suit line.

She opened the package and took out the long, sheer stockings. She began to put one on. Melanie came to the doorway and lounged there, watching her.

"Boy, do you look great," she said. "Umm, where are you finding a place to sun in the nude?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.