Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 17: Jenny Flashes (Dana)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Jenny Flashes (Dana) - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

In the mornings, weekdays anyway, the alarm rings at six. Usually, we roll right out and use the bathroom, come back and grab something to read while we wake up. I pick up one of my books of erotica, Ed picks up a copy of X-Rated Letters or something else from the shelf next to his side of the bed. We sit close together as we read and usually I have my hand on his thigh.

"You're up early this morning," I said after a while.

"Umm. You felt good this morning before the alarm went off. But, you were asleep."

"Doesn't usually bother you - or me."

"Something we need to talk about," he said, humping luxuriously against my hand. I rubbed my breast against his arm in response.

"What's that?"

"Jenny. She's been flashing me."

"Tell me."

"Well, when she first moved in - what, a month ago? - she went along with our being bare together. But after a while, you know, she started wearing a towel or something, and so did I. You two never bothered, but when I was around..."

"Comes of getting a hard-on when you looked at her."

"Yeah, I guess. No help for that. And I notice the two of you shower together sometimes. She wash your back?"

"We wash each other. I love her body."

Ed leered at her and went on. "Anyway, yesterday, when I was shaving, she came into the bathroom, said she had to pee real bad. She was naked like me, and she peed plenty all right, but she made a fuss, pretended to be embarrassed. She made sure I saw everything she has. Really showed it all off, spreading her legs - even managed to bend over in front of me. Gave me a good once over, too. Naturally, I looked over everything she was showing - it's great, gave me a hard-on. And last night, when I came upstairs, her door was open and she was standing there. All she was wearing was some really tiny panties. She pretended she'd just gotten up to close the door. She said, 'Oops, sorry, ' and leered at me."

"Sounds like an offer to me. How come you didn't take her up on it?"

"I'm not sure what she's trying to do. I mean, if she were really being open, she'd be coming on to us both. Or, she'd say something. I'm a little concerned she's trying to cause trouble between us - trip me up."

"What do you think I'm trying to do? My hand's all slippery. Feels yummy. Let me just do this while you tell me - how's she look?"

"You've seen her. Oh you mean how does she look to me. Good. I like those pretty little tits, I'll bet they're sensitive. Different from your nice big ones. Big, hard nipples I'll bet I'd love to suck and bite. She does something with her crotch, trims her hair so you can see the lips. Looks really good. Pink and juicy. 'Course, it helps that I've really gotten a crush on her, you know?"

"Yeah, of course I know. You're drooling all over her these days. We both noticed. Tell you what. Put this in me and think about Jenny. See how that feels... Yes, get on top of me... Deeper... How is it?"

"It's you, you hungry cunt."

"Think about Jenny and fuck me."

"Who're you thinking about?"

"Later."

It's like this every morning. There's always something to talk about. Sometimes it's what we're reading, sometimes fantasy games like this morning. Sometimes we just fuck like teenagers - lazy teenagers, taking our time. This morning, we threw the covers off and made love hard, thrusting and rubbing together. After we came, we lay there, catching our breath. I love to feel Ed's cock inside me, swimming in juices, his sweat on my sweaty breasts, his belly on mine. I wrapped my legs around him at least twice and rolled to one side.

"What do you think, how is she?"

"I don't know. But I loved thinking about it. I only know you're great and I love you. Who were you fucking?"

"I was watching you and Jenny. I'd love to see you fucking her. I looked in the mirror and pretended I was her."

"Well, she doesn't have your tits. I love rolling on them, they're so soft."

"So, how would you feel about really fucking her?"

"You kidding? Any time. You serious?"

"I want to find out why she's flashing you. If all she wants is to take you away from me, she's out of here. But, if she wants to share..."

"You're serious!"

"Sure. We can all get off on it."

"What about those qualms about fucking another guy?"

"It's not me fucking someone else, it's you. And we both love her. I can still pretend it's not the same thing... Oh, good, you're ready again. Fast. Hard. Yes. Yes. Ah!"

.oOo.

That afternoon, Ed called the office to tell me he'd be home late. When I got home, Jenny was there, making something in the kitchen. She must have just gotten home because she was still wearing her skirt and a white polo shirt - office clothes.

"Hi," she said, "How was the day?"

"Not bad. You okay?" I answered.

"Sure, it's just busy there, that's all."

I decided to go right ahead, not beat around the bush. "I want to talk to you a minute. You going to eat right away? Going out or anything?"

"No. This'll take a few minutes. Is it something heavy?"

"I don't know, that's why I want to talk. Ed told me this morning you walked into the bathroom the other day and showed him your pussy. What's going on?"

Jenny got all flustered. "Yeah, I had to pee real bad - really, I did. But, there I was, bare ass, and so was he. I guess I wasn't very subtle, to put it mildly. I don't know why I did that."

"I do. You want to fuck him, don't you?"

"Dana, I don't want to mess things up. You two have been good to me; I like living here. I don't want to screw things up. But I'm horny. And Ed's such a hunk - just looking at him makes me wet. And you know how I feel about him. How I love him a lot more than just a friend."

"Yeah, I know." I sat down at the kitchen table and Jenny did, too. "You've been dating, stayed out a couple of nights, had guys here. Aren't you getting enough?"

"Oh, sure, I guess so, as far as sex goes... And, I can get laid whenever I want. So can anyone who's willing to admit it and isn't too choosy. There's a couple of guys I sleep with - you know Fred and Derek - they really make me feel good. Most of the guys I'm not interested in and those two - well, even they're kind of into scoring and womanizing a little too much for me. They're good in bed, they know it, and they're trying to see how many girls they can fuck. They aren't trying to be dominant - just macho. I don't really like being in that league."

"Getting laid, but not getting satisfied, huh?"

"Well, yeah. Really just not happy afterward, you know? I don't feel like... No, I'm satisfied all right. Let's be honest, it doesn't take too much to put the fire out - just a good long hose. It's just afterwards, when I know I'm just another notch in the guy's gun. Sometimes, when I think about it, I'd like to cut a notch in his cock for him. But that's silly and not fair. After all, I almost always take my own pants off - and plenty of times I take his off, too."

"I can sure understand that, and it's fair. So what do you figure you're doing, flashing Ed?"

"Dana, I'm sorry. I... I know it's really outrageous, what I did yesterday morning, and there was another time - just last night I heard him come upstairs and I was only wearing panties and I made sure he got a good look at me. Just so you know. But... I guess I've got to either be straight with you, or move out. Maybe both.

"I really don't want to have to leave here, I like you both too much." She looked at me across the table, very serious and crossed her arms in front of her breasts - very defensive. "Look Dana, I'll lay it on the line. I've got a crush on Ed. I really care a lot for him. And I've got the hots for him, too. I want him so bad I dream about it. And, when I hear you two in the mornings screwing up a storm - not to mention at night - I just about go nuts. This morning, I was lying there, listening to you two, and I had half my hand up inside me, pretending he was screwing me, not you."

"I can't blame you for loving and wanting the sexiest man I know, Jenny. Trouble is, he's afraid you're trying to trap him, break us up. What are you doing?"

"I don't want to get between you two. No matter how much I'd like to screw Ed and let him know how much I care, I don't want to mess up your relationship - or our friendship. I feel like Ed's as much my friend - as much my lover - as you are, and the fact that I've got the hots for him doesn't change that... I suppose I ought to just get smart and find another place to live." She looked sad and down, staring at the table for a moment. Then, she looked me in the eye again. "Thing is, I can't promise I won't do it again."

"Why?"

"Because I want his ass. I want his cock. I want him, and I want him to fuck me, Dana, that's what. I want to feel what you felt this morning."

"So you're telling me you want to take my man away from me, no matter what you just said. Is that it?"

She thought some, not looking at me. Then, she put her hands in her lap, sat up and looked at me again, a lot more open. "I don't think I can do that. I mean, not just I don't want to do that, I mean I don't think I could. He loves you too much. I know he cares for me, but I know he just wouldn't move..." She turned pink in the face, then went on. "You know, that morning I walked in on him naked? I showed him my pussy after I peed. Then, I bent over so he could see my asshole and my pussy. It makes me hot, just remembering. God, how whorish can you get? And when I left, I made sure I brushed my nipples across his back. He had a hard-on, but he never gave me a tumble. Same thing last night. Not a flicker. Not that he didn't look - he gave me a really good going over both times. But that's all."

"I know. He told me. Everything except the nipple bit. What are you going to do? And what are we going to do? We asked you to come live here because we like you and because you were in trouble, needed help. Now you're on your feet again, we like having you around - it's fun and you're pretty - seeing your bod turns Ed on, you know, and me, too. Showering with you is a gas. And we both love you, for that matter. You've really become a part of us. You think you turn him on, and you're right. But flashing him and jerking off doesn't help solve your problem. Really, it's only going to cause more problems, 'cause it frustrates you, makes it worse. You got any ideas?"

"No. There's only one way to solve the problem, really, and that's for me to move."

"That's one way. But it raises another problem. You've made it clear to Ed that you want him. He knows he can have you anytime he wants, and he really loves you, as well as wants you. If you move, that's not going to change."

"Does he? Really? Want me, I mean? God, if I thought he really wanted to..." She looked off into the air for a moment, then came back to earth. "Shit... Dana, you know it's tempting as hell to think I might be able to get Ed. But that's not the answer. I might get him to fuck me, but he's so committed to you, it would never be more than the off-and-on screwing. And, I'm just not going to do that to two people who've helped me out when I needed it."

"Jenny, you said you were jerking off this morning when Ed and I were screwing."

"Yeah. You guys aren't all that quiet, you know. I can hear you talking - just can't make out the words - and I can hear the noises you make when you're fucking. The moans and cries. It drives me wild... This morning, I think I came about the same time you did - the first time, anyway. I heard you do it again later. You realize you guys fuck for an hour every morning? You got any idea what it's like to have to listen to that?"

"Well, no, but it must be wild, like you say, and probably frustrating when you're alone. I hadn't thought about that. We've heard you sounding off now and then when you bring somebody home, and it turns us on. But you don't do that too often... That's why we set the alarm so early, so we can spend a good hour making love. Makes the day start right - cock in cunt, humping and yelling. It's how we start the day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.