Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 15: Monday at Melani's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Monday at Melani's - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

"Morning!"

Melanie looked up as she unlocked the door to her store. The greeting was from Toni, who strode down Pearl Street toward her.

"Hi, yourself," Melanie answered. "You're out early. Come on in, I'll start some coffee."

The two women went into the store and Melanie turned on the lights, went about making coffee. Toni was wandering about the store, looking at the displays of lingerie, lifting the fabrics, looking at the construction of the garments.

Melanie called, "Come and get it!" and Toni walked to the back of the store, entering the little office. She went to sit on the wide leather sofa.

"Can you hear if someone comes in?"

"Oh, sure," Melanie answered. "There's a bell back here. I can even watch for shoplifters." She waved at a small TV screen that showed the inside of the store. As Toni looked, the scene shifted to another part of the store. She took a steaming cup from Melanie, waved off the offer of cream or sugar.

"Umm, Good."

"How come you're not at work? I don't usually see you until lunch time, and you don't often come in here." Melanie looked slyly at Toni, "And most lunch times you're with Ned."

Toni laughed. "Yeah. Funny, I never thought anyone noticed. Yes, we do lunch a lot. But I haven't come here because I've never worn the stuff you sell. But today, I'm buying."

"Really? Great. But no rush. Take your time and enjoy your coffee. You looking for anything special?"

"Yes, at least for me, it's special. This morning, on the way here, I threw all my old underwear in the dumpster. I need everything, Mel. The lot. And I want the sexiest stuff you have. You're alone, though. Won't that be a problem?"

If Melanie was surprised, she hid it. "I think we can handle that. The girls don't come in 'till later - that way, they cover lunch and handle the evening business. I like to be home when Rudy gets there, you know. He doesn't work late too often, no matter what he says. I try to make it worth his while to get home early."

Toni leered. "You get in a little loving before dinner?"

Now Melanie was surprised and showed it. "Yes, we do. I like that, and so does he. You surprise me a little, Toni. I didn't think you cared much about that."

Toni looked sheepish, then gave Melanie her straight-ahead look. "I didn't. I used to pretend sex didn't exist. I've stopped doing that." She changed the subject.

"Look. I need everything. No bras - I'm never going to wear one again, probably. So, I'll need panties - lots of them, all kinds, all cuts and fabrics, until I decide what I like best. And camisoles, singlets, undershirts - whatever people wear on top, just as long as it's hot. Hot looking, I mean. Hot feeling, too, if there is such a thing."

Melanie grinned widely. "That's pretty much in your own mind, I think. Sounds like we're going to have fun this morning. Tell me your sizes, see if I've guessed right."

Toni told her, and Melanie said, "Wait here a second. I'll bring a few things back. Monday's a good day for this, not too much action Monday mornings." She went out front and, on the surveillance TV, Toni - standing, drinking her coffee - could see her walking purposefully through the store, picking up garments as she went. Soon she came back in the office.

"Take a look at these," she said, spreading the items across the front of her desk.

Toni put her mug aside, picking up the various bits of lace and satin, looking at the construction, holding them up - first in front of her to gauge the effect, then holding them against her body to estimate how they might look.

Melanie said, "Want to try some on?"

Toni looked at her. "Can I do that? I thought..."

"Well, panties - tell you what. I've got something that's hardly there at all. Put that on and you can try on anything you want. Your... uh..."

"My pussy'll be covered, right? That's all that matters."

Melanie nodded. "You got it. Here. Use this." She handed Toni a tiny, white lace G-string.

Toni held up the scrap of fabric, looked at it and spread it with her hands to see how it should go on. She shook her head wonderingly, then put it on the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.