Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 14: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sunday - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Toni drove out the Diagonal Highway in the Sunday sunshine; few cars on the road, the still-green wild grasses swaying on the fields. At the turnoff for Niwot, she bumped over the tracks and drove through the sleepy village to Ned's house. When she turned into the drive, the garage door swung up; the space next to Ned's car was empty. Toni chuckled and drove in, the door beginning to swing down behind her.

When she stepped out of the car, Ned was standing in the doorway in t-shirt and shorts. Toni skipped up the small flight of stairs. She threw her arms around Ned and kissed him passionately. "That door," she said, with a laugh, "you're trying to eat me alive, car and all."

Ned smiled. "Anything I can get away with."

Inside, Toni looked briefly around the living room, then turned to Ned. "Look at me. Can you believe it?" She wore shoes, black tights, and a nubbly, knitted rib-length cotton cardigan fastened only at the bottom.

Ned laughed. "I can see it, I can believe it. But it's, uh, shall we say a New Look?"

"Yesterday - you know I was wearing sweats over nothing - I walked all over town. It was fantastic! I felt my tits jiggling, my butt twitching, everything. It felt wonderful." She walked around the room showing herself to Ned, turning and spinning in a joyful dance. She went to the couch in front of the picture window and sat down, her arms spread wide. "I looked in my closet - My God, I can't wear anything anymore,"

"New clothes?" Ned asked. "Shopping spree?"

Toni sobered slightly, "No. No, I think I'll just spend a lot of time changing the way they fit. You're right, they're right for me - colors, fabrics, all that. But I'm going to make them fit better, look sexier. That'll be a challenge, it'll be fun, and it'll save me money, too." Her radiant grin lit up her face. She laughed heartily, "But I've got to buy all new underwear. I took a look at what I've been wearing - I couldn't force myself to put any of it on. And, Melanie's store is closed on Sundays."

"What about Victoria's Secret at the mall? They're open."

"No. Melanie's got much sexier stuff, and I've got a lot of time to make up for. I'll hit her on Monday. You know what? She asked me - a few weeks ago - if I'd design some dirty duds for her. I think I might just take her up on it."

"Boy, I can hardly wait to see what the two of you dream up. Melanie's a sexy woman, and she knows it and enjoys it. Now, you've joined the team... You want a beer?"

Toni agreed, and followed him into the kitchen. They took bottles, glasses and a bowl of fresh pop-corn back with them. Toni turned on the television, leaving the sound turned low.

"What do you mean about Melanie?" Toni turned from the television, standing with her long legs apart, arms akimbo. She looked gorgeous, and knew it.

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed, at Wednesdays she and Dana will snuggle up together. Usually one of them has a tit in contact, or a thigh. And they don't just let it be - they move against each other."

"No," Toni admitted. She had noticed the effect her pose had on Ned, and began stretching, turning. "I hadn't noticed. Food for thought." She turned her back to him and bent forward, touching the floor. She looked behind her at Ned, "Like the view?" She laughed deep in her chest and stood up, moving to the couch.

"This is ridiculous, you know," she said, sitting close to him, taking another tack. "I know nothing about you. You're probably married with six children, and they'll all come crowding in just when I've got your pants off again."

Ned chuckled. "No, I promise. No surprises. I'm not married, never was. I did have a live-in girlfriend for a while, but she left a couple of years ago."

"Was she the one who thought you had the hots for teenagers?"

"Yes. She really was jealous of my interest in the kids at school. It got a little out of hand; she'd actually accuse me of having sex with any girl whose name I mentioned more than once."

"Did she leave on her own, or what?"

Ned looked sadly at her. "No. I had to convince her that our relationship really wasn't going to work. It was a little messy, at least when I finally had to tell her to leave. It was awful."

Toni put her hand behind his head and kissed him. "I'm sorry. Those things are hard, I'm sure. I hope she doesn't haunt you."

"No. She moved away - Texas, I think. But don't think I didn't worry about that."

Toni squirmed around on the couch, folding her long legs tailor-fashion. Her tights outlined her mons, the wisp of sweater slid above her waistband, revealing her navel.

"I had a dream last night."

"Yeah?"

"It was the same dream I've always had - I told you I had nightmares. This was the same. They were at me again. Only this time, I wasn't tied down." She looked at Ned, blushing furiously. "Boy, was that something. They were naked, too, and... well, you know, they didn't do anything that didn't actually happen that day, but it was all different; I was in heaven. I came and came and they just kept on and on. I woke up about four this morning, soaking wet, Ned. I woke up puffing like a walrus and just as happy as I was yesterday morning when I woke up with you."

"What did you do?" Ned smiled and ran his hand along her black-clad thigh.

Toni grabbed his hand and pulled it into her crotch, then rubbed his hand on her belly. "I went right back to sleep," she smiled. "I was exhausted. And happy. And satisfied! I didn't wake up until just before I called you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.