Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 7: Rudy and Melanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rudy and Melanie - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

When Rudy arrived home, Melanie's car was in the driveway. He went into the house, turning on lights, finding no sign of her. Walking upstairs, he saw a light in the bedroom, heard a low whir. He stopped in the doorway, looking at Melanie as she lay naked on the bed, working the dildo in and out of her vagina. Her face was ecstatic, her long, lush body writhing in response to the sensations, a firm, conical breast held fast in the hand that squeezed and rubbed her nipple. Before long, she saw him standing there. Her face glowed with recognition and love.

"Hello, love. I'm glad you're home. Want some?"

"You bet," he said. Rudy began to undress, not hurrying, taking off his clothes and hanging his jacket and trousers in the closet while Melanie continued stimulating herself. "I love seeing you like that. It's what I was hoping for," he said

When he was naked, he turned to her, his erection rising before him. Melanie moaned and turned off the buzzing machine, leaving it inside her, sliding it slowly in and out. When he knelt beside her, she put it aside and held her arms out to him. "Here, love. It's all ready for you. I can't wait. Love me good."

When they had rested and kissed and hugged, they separated, rolled to the edge of the bed and sat, arms around each other. Melanie rested her head on Rudy's shoulder.

"Been home long?" he asked.

"No, just a little while. Glad you got home early; I hate coming alone. I sure was hot, though. Thank God for Horny Harry." She referred to the dildo, now reposing on the bedside table. Idly, she reached for it and a tissue, drying it before replacing it on the table. She looked at him. "I didn't have to come alone. Thanks." She kissed him lingeringly.

"I've gotten so I really look forward to coming home — and coming with you." Rudy said. He got up and took a light cotton robe from a hook behind the door. When he had slipped his arms into it, he handed another to Melanie. Hers was short, satiny, and when she put it on, it clung to her body wherever it was moist — her breasts, her belly and thighs. She ran a brush through her hair.

"Want something to eat?" she asked. "I've got some chicken." They went downstairs and began making supper, working familiarly together in the kitchen. Rudy poured beer for them both and they sipped from their glasses as they worked. Now and then, one or the other would reach to touch and caress each other — Rudy's hand on her buttocks, cupping her breast, Melanie's hand lifting his cock, rubbing his ass. Abruptly, Melanie grabbed a tissue from a box on the counter and thrust it between her thighs. Rudy chuckled and went on preparing salad dressing. When everything was on the stove, they took their drinks into the living room and settled on the couch, close to one another. Their robes were open, merely protecting the furniture from the moisture on their bodies. Rudy turned on the TV to catch the news, Melanie snuggled against him, making sure her breast rested against his arm.

At the dinner table, Melanie asked, "What's up at work?"

"Still real busy, but I won't bore you with how I feel about that. Generally, a good day, got a lot done and there's some real opportunities in the new development program. Oh, and Sheldon's quitting. At least, he told me he's thinking about it."

"What's his problem?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know. I figure to have lunch with him soon and find out. How about you? What's going on at the store?"

"Sorry about Sheldon, he's a nice guy. Let me know if I can help..." She turned her attention to his question. "That promotion of mine is going well, should be over the forecast, good net increase. Got some problems with deliveries, though. Oh, and I saw a new sales-person today with some really lovely new stuff. I'll show it to you later."

"What did you do? Extort some samples?"

"She said it was okay. Some really pretty camisoles, slips, panties; couple of nice and dirty things. I told her I like to try out new merchandise on my own body. I really had to laugh at her reaction. She gave me this hungry look, you know? Pretty obvious. So, I asked her if she was wearing her stuff, and would she show it to me. She was out of her clothes in no time — great body, loved showing off..."

"Yeah? Tell me about it."

Melanie glanced sharply at him and grinned. "Well, she stood up and took off her skirt and showed me the half-slip. Very nice, slit up the side with nice lace trim. She pulled it aside so I could see she was wearing stockings and tap pants with a pretty garter belt. Really good legs. She was watching my reactions."

"What did you say?"

Melanie moved around to sit on the bench next to Rudy. "I said, 'Very pretty. Is that a slip or just a half-slip?' So, she smiled and took off her blouse. Nice bra, very pretty lace — I bought a bunch of them. She took off the half-slip, too. Came over to the desk and sat on the edge. Then she slipped the strap on her bra and pulled the cup down — to show me the construction."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.