Wednesdays
Chapter 6: Jenny's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jenny's Story - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Jenny showed up at the door with a question. "What's it all about? Something special?" She was still dressed for the office. Dana had changed into her usual t-shirt with very short shorts. Her breasts pressed the tight material, molding it to their shape, and the shorts exposed the curves of her buttocks.

"No," Dana said, "I was just rushed as hell at the office, but I wanted to see you, to talk. Sorry if I sounded funny. You look great."

"Thanks. Well, no, just wondered. Not a problem, anyway." They walked into the living room. "Where's Ed?"

"Glass of wine? Or beer?" Dana asked, waiting for a reply. "I'm going for wine. You don't answer, that's what you get." Jenny nodded assent, followed her into the kitchen and leaned against the counter while Dana poured two glasses. Her skirt followed the sweep of her thighs and showed her pretty legs.

"Ed's working tonight." Dana said. "Often does on Thursdays — he likes to get things cleared up, because Friday is always crazy and he hates working late on Fridays. How's Sid?"

"Pretty good, I guess. He seems a little edgy lately, and I'm not sure why. Did you notice anything at Wednesday?"

"No, not really. I wasn't talking to him much. Let's sit out on the patio." She put the bottle in a cooler and carried it through the living room. "Give me a hand with the door." Jenny opened the slider and Dana took a seat at the table, putting the cooler in the shade beside her chair. The warm air was fresh and scented with freshly mown grass from a nearby yard. Jenny joined her, also sitting in the sun, and where she could see the little garden that filled most of the narrow space with flowers and bushes.

Jenny sipped the wine. "Say, I really like this. It's not sweet, really, but it's not like all those whites you get at bars."

"I like it. It's a Graves. It's not really sweet, as you say, but you can taste the fruit."

"That's what it is. Fruity. Yeah, I like it. What's on your mind, Dana?"

"Hey, look, I really just wanted to talk," Dana replied. "Chat a little. I only seem to see you at Wednesday, and you can't talk about much there. You got a deadline?"

"Well, not too late. I don't want Sid to feel neglected."

"He paying more attention to you now? Last time you were here, you said he wasn't taking care of you."

"Well, sort of." Jenny looked into her glass, and Dana dropped the subject.

"Mostly, Jen, I wanted to tell you how great you look. It's been about a month since you were here that Saturday, and I've seen you at Wednesday and now and then at the market. You really look great. I'm kind of surprised."

Jenny looked at her sharply. "Why surprised? Didn't you think I'd do what you told me?"

Dana seemed surprised. "Hey, I don't always do what I'm told. Good advice is everywhere, not everyone takes it. And, as I said at the time, I was only guessing. You @are pretty, but I hadn't really seen @how pretty you are 'till now. You've made a real change."

"Thanks. Sorry, I guess I'm edgy, too." She smiled and looked at Dana. "You know, when I left that day, I said I was going to walk downtown, see how it felt?"

"Did you?"

Jenny's face lit up. "Yeah. I parked behind the Courthouse and walked all up and down Pearl Street and back. Every time I passed a window, I looked in and said my mantra. You know, I was amazed. I did look terrific. I felt terrific — somehow going without panties or bra really turned me on. And you know what? People looked at me. Normally, they didn't, you know, at least up to then. I used to be able to walk down the street like the Invisible Woman. That day, even the women looked at me. That's what did it for me, you know. Guys will look at any woman at least once. I'd figured that, with my nipples sticking out like that, they were bound to. And the guys did look at me, only they weren't really focusing on my tits, they were trying to make eye contact. I liked that. And, then, several women looked at me, gave me the once over. Some of them smiled at me! I couldn't believe it."

"I can, Jenny. You're a great looking woman. And the times I've seen you since then, you've really looked terrific. Strong and happy, and it shows — makes me feel good because you do... You give up bras? I notice you're not wearing one now."

"Well, pretty much. Actually, I usually wear one to the office — I'm not really sure why, because there are two or three girls who don't and some of the others wear sheer blouses that show off their bras — I really don't understand that. Anyway, I wore one today, but after you called, I went and took it off."

"How come?" Dana asked, stretching and turning in her chair. "You didn't think I'd care, did you?"

"No," Jenny watched her friend and toyed with the buttons on her blouse. "I just realized that I wasn't comfortable. I've been going without, evenings and weekends now, ever since we talked." She stopped and considered a moment, then grinned at Dana. "I think I'm probably going to give it up altogether, get some more things that fit well but aren't see-through. But I do wear panties. Walking around downtown that Saturday was a wonderful feeling, but it got me hot, and I don't like feeling juicy down my leg."

Dana laughed. "Yeah, that's a pain. Try jamming a tissue in there. Works fine, but it looks silly as hell. Of course, no one could see."

"I'll keep that in mind. But panties are pretty and they're practical and — well, you know."

Dana nodded as she took another sip of wine. The sun glanced off the glass. She was sitting directly in the setting sun. She looked at Jenny, "Got another hour or so of sun. You mind if I take my shirt off?"

"Mind if I join you?" Jenny asked in return. Dana shook her head and stripped off her shirt. Jenny followed suit, undoing her blouse and taking off her skirt. They settled down again, naked but for Jenny's panties and Dana's short shorts.

"You been going around naked much?" Dana asked.

"Yeah, quite a bit. Really throws Sid, though. Can't understand it. He doesn't seem to like it, but I'll tell you something — I do."

"Funny. Ed loves it. You know I do, too."

"Yeah. How come? I mean, it's not how most of us grew up. I always thought naked was nasty, lewd. I don't feel that way now, but the training was strong and I do wonder sometimes. How come?"

"How come?" Dana echoed, "Well, I always spent my summers in the south of France, you know? And the French go topless at the beach. But the place where we — my folks — have their apartment is in a little city on the ocean where clothing is optional."

"Optional? You mean it's a nudist colony?"

"Well yes, but when you say nudist, it makes me think nakedness is compulsory. Optional means you just wear clothes when you feel like it. Plenty of people there wear clothes all the time, especially the people who run the stores. Sometimes teenagers at the beach, too." Dana paused, thinking back. "Remember what that was like, suddenly getting breasts and pubic hair? Even some girls who've been naked all their lives get weird about it... And, if it's cold, or if you're going out to dinner and want to dress up, you put something on.

"Anyway, it's a whole city with banks and grocery stores and Laundromats — everything. It's right on this long, long beach. I've spent every summer there ever since I can remember and most of the time I was naked as a jay bird, and so was everyone else I knew."

"Your parents, too?"

"Yes, and all their friends. And our guests. We'd get up in the morning and usually not put on a stitch until we went out for dinner or something. All the guys and girls I hung out with — the same thing. We'd go down to the beach and play and horse around in the sun and walk miles down the beach. Never a stitch of clothing. Unless, of course, it got cloudy or rainy or something. It's kind of funny to see naked people in the rain, walking around with umbrellas."

Denny laughed. "I'll bet. But I just can't imagine going to the bank or the post office stark naked. It would take some getting used to, but once you did... Now I see why you're like you say, 'comfortable in your skin'." She settled back in her chair, put one leg over the arm. She wore tap pants, and Dana took a good look at her crotch. "How'd that... Uh, you don't have to answer this, but what about sex? Isn't that... I mean going around naked with the boys..."

"Well, it's different, I'll tell you that. But people there, in Europe, are a lot less worried about sex than we are. Sex is natural, good — on average, anyway. Everyone does it, and they expect that kids will start doing it when they get the urge. It's a good thing, not wrong. Unless, of course, someone makes it wrong, like a church,... or rape."

"So, you..." Jenny was groping, but curious.

"So I had a lot of buddies who were boys. And usually, after lunch, when the sun was hot as hell, we'd go home and stay in the shade. Of course, the older we got, the more we fooled around with each other's bodies. One day, I got the boy who came with me hard and wet. That made me wet, too, and I asked him to screw me, and I loved it. After that, I usually had a boy in bed with me every afternoon, and it was great."

"What about your girl friends? Weren't they jealous?"

"Well, we were all pretty open about it — and careful. We had a group that sort of agreed to it, especially since we all went back home after the summer to different places, had different friends there. That made it easier, 'cause we knew these weren't long-term things. We were all screwing all the boys, but we tried not to sleep with someone who was the special crush of one of our friends. Generally, we changed around a lot, without too much trouble. Sometimes a gang of us would go down to the beach late at night and we'd all go at it as long as the guys could get it up."

"You ever do it with the girls?"

"Not very often, but I sure didn't mind it. It was funny, though. One day, a girl friend and I brought a couple of boys up to my place. And we sat there talking and talking and talking until I was going nuts. I mean, I wanted to get laid, and she just kept on talking. So, I took her out on the balcony and asked what was going on. She said she'd never done a foursome and didn't know how to start. So we just went ahead from there." Both women laughed.

"Boy, that's sure different," Jenny said, looking into her glass. She reached for the bottle and filled the glass again. "No wonder you feel so sure of yourself. You're happy with your body, you're happy with yourself, and you love sex. Not all that common."

"Actually, I suppose it's un-American," Dana said. "But I think I was damn lucky to have grown up like that. It's taken a lot of the anxiety out of my life. Just that many less things I need to worry about — except, of course, it's strange to look back and see how different I am."

"Don't regret it. You could have had it a lot worse." Jenny took a long swallow. Dana poured more for herself. Jenny looked at her. "You know that mantra you gave me? I changed it." Dana looked a question. "It's 'Tall. Straight. Smart.' I added, 'Strong'."

"Sounds good to me. Why?"

"I've always had this problem that I do whatever people tell me. That's why I sort of jumped at you before, when you were surprised that I... Hell... I still have trouble thinking I haven't done what someone else wants me to. But this has not been a good way for me to live."

"Well, obedience and stuff like that aren't usually too much a bad thing," Dana noted.

"Like anything else that's good, you can carry it too far. I'm talking about submissive."

"That's different. What do you mean, exactly?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.