Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 3: Another Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Another Wednesday - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Toni went on vacation for a couple of weeks and came back with pictures that passed around the table.

"Where is this, Toni?' Dana asked, looking up from the photograph.

"That's Cabo San Lucas. Down at the end of Baja California. I go there often. There's not too many people and you get to see a lot of gray whales - they seem to hang out in the Gulf there.'

"You speak Spanish?' Dana asked.

"Yeah, some. Enough to get by when it comes to food and that stuff. Not to talk to the natives, though. There's plenty of tourists - just not gangs of them.'

"Yeah, ' Ned put in, "I went to Acapulco a couple of years ago. I almost couldn't find a place to sit on the beach. Never again. But there's lots of pleasant places in Mexico that aren't too crowded. And I like Cabo San Lucas. How come no pictures of you?'

"Oh, I went alone.' Toni turned to Rudy. "You had vacation this year?'

"No, no. We're so busy at the office, I'll never... '

Melanie interrupted him. "Actually, Toni, this year, with taking over the store, I said I wasn't going anywhere. Rudy's always busy - but he can get away if he wants to.'

Ned spoke to Toni again, "What do you take vacations from?'

"I have a design business. I design clothes for industry - uniforms and stuff. What about you?'

"I work for the Boulder School District. I'm a counselor.'

"That mean you talk to the kids?' Toni looked at him sharply.

"Somebody has to, ' Ned grinned. "I kind of like it. Beats a lot of jobs I might have.'

"Like what?'

"Well, I got my degree in Psych, then went for Social Work. But I found out I don't really like working with - I know this sounds awful - "

"You don't like working with poor people, ' Toni finished for him. "Well, I know that's not always fun. And it doesn't sound awful to me. Why do you think it does?'

"Well, it's kind of a Social Work thing, you know. You're out there to save the world and make life better for poor people. But it doesn't work for me. I like working with kids because they don't know what's happening to them. I don't like working with adults who're using the system.'

"They don't all do that, ' Toni said, flatly.

"No. They don't. But there's enough of that in most of the MSW jobs that I didn't want it. So, I got out of Social Work and into counseling. I like it a lot better. Some days I even feel good about my work, ' Ned eased back on the bench and took a long drink of his beer.

"Well, I'm glad you get that feeling, ' Toni replied. "I sort of know what you mean, too. I feel good when I do good work. Or, when a customer is happy. Or when I see someone wearing my clothes and they look good.'

"There you are, ' Ned said.

Dana spoke across the group. "Melanie, I saw your windows yesterday. You're changing the store, aren't you?'

"No more 'Lydia's Lingerie', Dana.' Melanie began. "I'm changing the name. You ready for this?... '

Fran interrupted. "I saw it, Dana. She's already got it lettered on the window. 'Dirty Duds'. That's what she's calling it.' She turned back to Melanie. "You must be crazy!'

"What?' Dana glanced at Fran, grinned at Melanie. "You're kidding.'

"Actually, it's going to be 'Dirty Duds & Lacy Lingerie' - there's two windows, you know.' Melanie said. "I've got all the usual stuff - you want something boring, I'll sell it to you. But, I'm bringing in a bunch of stuff you wouldn't be caught dead in outside your bedroom.' She turned to Fran, "What's wrong with the name, Fran?'

"I'm surprised, that's all. It's a good location, I just think the name's a little - suggestive.'

"I like your windows, ' Toni said, gathering up her photos with a sideways look at Fran. She looked toward the others. "One's lovely lacy things in all colors, the other's all really sexy stuff. I walked past the other day. Suggestive name, suggestive stuff. Good match.'

"Next time, come on in. I'll show you around.' Melanie offered.

"Well, maybe. I'm not in the market right now.' Toni appeared a little embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.