Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 2: Sunday Fantasies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sunday Fantasies - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

They lay naked in bed after breakfast on a lazy Sunday. They were quiet together, side by side, occasionally touching - her breast, his thigh - enjoying the closeness.

Ed rolled onto his elbow, looking into Dana's face, haloed by her rich brown hair. "Tell me something?"

"What?"

"What do you think about when we make love?"

She looked up at him evenly. He didn't seem to be playing a game. "How serious are you?" She lifted a little to brush his lips with hers, reassuring him.

His eyes twinkled. "Yeah, I know. I ask you that, and you usually give me some crazy answer. Or, something you know I'll like, or that'll get me hot again. No. I'm serious. I want to know what you think about. And I promise not to get bent out of shape, no matter what you say."

She smiled. "You might be surprised. And then I'd be in trouble. And if I confess, do you do the same? You going to tell me what you're thinking about when you get that thousand-mile stare while you're fucking me?"

"I guess that's fair. I thought about that before I asked. Yes, I'll be as straight as you are."

"How you going to measure that? You can't know if I'm fibbing or not."

"Well, that goes for me, too. I figure, if it's worth asking, and going through these negotiations," he grinned at her, "isn't it worth telling the truth?"

Dana rolled to face him more directly, her breasts moving. She looked him in the eye. "And what are we going to do with all this? We tell each other our inner thoughts during sex. Then what? Why do you want to know? You don't seem to be unhappy with our sex life."

"Hell, no." Ed sat up cross-legged on the bed beside her, leaning forward to touch her face, her breasts, caress her belly, rub her sex, excite her more. "That's the last problem I have. I'm looking to make it better. We love each other, that makes the sex better. I want to make the sex better 'cause I hope it'll make the love deeper... Tell me, how long have we been having sex together?"

"Dummy. You know we met five years ago, and you fucked me the first time. You tell me. I think you've already figured it out, anyway. How long have you been leading up to this?"

"Not too long. It's five years, and during that first year, fooling around until we were sure, I must have slept with you at least twice a week."

"Well, we went to bed together that often, but you screwed me more than once every time."

"And since we've been living together..."

"... At least twice every morning and twice every evening."

"I figured it out. Something like six thousand times."

"You really are serious. How many times are you figuring you fuck me every day - four?"

He nodded, then shrugged. "More or less. Rounding up."

"That's probably not far off, but you're not looking for precision on this, are you? What are you driving at?" She reached for him while she grinned into his eyes. He kept his hands busy on her body.

"We screw a lot, love. It's always great, but I want to be sure we're getting the most out of it, that we're really having all the fun we want to have."

"You're always looking for perfection. All I want is pleasure - as often as possible."

"Well, not perfection, exactly, although I know that's a problem of mine. No, I just want to see if maybe we can wring another extra tingle or two out of it... I love to watch your nipples get hard."

"I like the way they feel. Have I told you about that? They tingle - like you said. I can feel them sort of contracting. It's a wonderful feeling, especially when it happens with no touching, just getting erect, aroused. No, don't stop. Rub them."

"Me, too. My nipples do it too, I mean. And it's great when I get hard the same way."

"Should I let go?"

"No. Just hold it like that. So, you want to answer the question?"

"You know, when we put the mirror up beside the bed, it was to get a little more thrill out of it. And, it works. I love watching you fuck me. So do you."

"Yeah."

"Okay. Here goes... No, come here and hold me while I tell you."

He lay beside her, holding her breasts against him, his cock against her belly. She put her knee over his waist and kissed him.

"God, I love you. I hope you mean this... When you're inside me, when you're fucking me, I think about a lot of things. Sometimes I recall other times we've done it, like this morning I was thinking about how you felt the last time you put it in my ass. Not that I wanted it there this morning, I was just thinking about how great it felt... Uh, slip it in me right now... Oh, yes, just stay like that... Um... And then, sometimes, I wonder what it feels like for you, what it would be like to have a cock and to fuck someone... what it must be like to fuck a woman - me, or Sara, or Heidi... You still with me?"

"Can't you feel me? I'm hard as a rock. You feel wonderful and I love you."

She pulled him on top of her and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deep. Then, she rolled back again. "Yes. I feel you deep inside. I love you, too, especially... Ah! And then, sometimes I pretend. I pretend it isn't you, that it's another guy."

"Anyone special?"

"No, that's what's so wonderful. When you're inside me I can pretend it's anyone. Sometimes it's an old lover, sometimes it's one of our friends, like Tim, or Rudy. And sometimes I fantasize. I pretend it's some guy I saw on the street, or I make up something really weird or sexy or... Yes, slow. Like that... Not too much... I don't want you to come. Not until you've told me your part... Does it bother you, what I said?"

"You mean about other guys? No. Hell, no. See, sometimes I do the same. All the things you said. The other day, I was thinking about one of the girls I used to screw in high school, the way her tits used to bounce when I fucked her. And when I see a girl on the street I like the looks of, and you and I come home and go to bed, I'll think what it might be like taking off her clothes and fucking her. And I know you must do that, too."

"How do you know? How could you know?"

"Sometimes we go out, and we come home and you're hot to trot, and you climb all over me. You're all wet and slippery and ready. And you close your eyes. I've always figured you're pretending I'm someone else."

"Really? I thought I was a little better at it than that... Turn me around. Can you see us?"

"Yes. I love it this way. I can watch while I play with your tits."

"Good... But, I can tell when you're fantasizing, too. You get this far-away look, and I know you aren't fucking me, it's Sally or someone else. You know what I do then?"

"No. Am I deep enough?"

"Get in a little further. Go for the G-Spot... When you're like that... Ah, yes... When you're like that, I try to guess who you're thinking about and do you like she would."

"No wonder it's so much fun. Maybe I should tell you about it before."

"Maybe. We ought to talk about it more. Must be lots of times we can do that. But there's lots of times I just want you. Nobody else."

"Like now. Have I got your attention now?"

"All the way. This is wonderful; I haven't been so hot in ages. And I don't want it to end for a long time yet. You okay?"

"Yeah, not going to come for a while yet. But you feel so good. Want to get up?"

"On my knees? Sure. Can we do it without disconnecting?"

They wriggled and struggled for a while until he was on his knees and thrusting into her from behind. For some time they moved against each other, their thighs slapping wetly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.