New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Luke ran his hand up her back as she stretched. It was late, and his love was getting tired. They had spent the night watching movie after movie. It was Friday and she wasn't working tomorrow and he wasn't working tomorrow. That was enough of a reason to celebrate with a mini movie marathon. They watched her movie, "the Notebook", and then watched his, "Blazin Saddles". He personally thought his was the better of the two.

To think 2 months ago he didn't even know this woman. Now he couldn't fathom ever not knowing this woman. He massaged her back, feeling the supple play of muscle beneath his hands. Her movements were slow and catlike.

"Sore?" Luke questioned.

"Been vegging too long," Jessie replied arching her back.

"Let me help."

He pulled her to her feet so that she stood facing him. He put his arm behind her back.

"Okay, now stretch back. Like we're dancing. Like it's a dip."

She stretched herself back over his arm, groaning as she stretched her back, her arms raised over her head. Her t-shirt tight across her chest. Her eyes closed; her lips parted.

She straightened up. "That was great."

"Okay, try it one more time."

Jessie arched her back over his arm again. Luke faked a sudden stumble.

"Yikes," he cried out before pitching forward.

Jessie squealed as she felt herself fall backwards. She was completely unprepared.

As they were falling, Luke twisted and landed on the couch on his back, with Jessie sprawled on top of him, her fingers clutching at his shirt. Her eyes wide in subdued panic.

He laughed like a lunatic.

It took her a second to collect herself before she tried hitting him. She gave up hitting him and tried to smother his laughter with a pillow off the couch.

"Try this funny guy," she chuckled as she alternated between pummeling him with the pillow and pressing it to his face.

"Help, help!" he faux wheezed.

Then she decided to be underhanded. Jessie resorted to torture. She started tickling under his arms and poking a finger at his belly.

Luke began struggling beneath her. She was surprisingly strong and crafty as she dodged his move to shove her off of him.

He was gasping, "Stop it. Stop it."

"Never," she said with an evil laugh.

Tears were running down his face as the tickling was unyielding. "Stop, stop," he gasped again.

"How do you like this funny guy?" she said laughing.

He made a desperate grab that allowed him to capture her wrist in his hand. She tried to pull it away but he held on tight. She tried to use her free hand to tickle her way to freedom. But he was quick and grabbed until he had a wrist in either hand.

"Oooh, so what do we have here?" he questioned.

"Let me go," Jessie strained.

"Well my pretty," he chuckled lifting her arms above her head.

Jessie thrashed in vain to get free, but Luke's grip was strong and sure. He smiled and then turned and pulled and twisted till she was lying on her back with her arms still held above her. He then pressed his body firmly down on hers using his weight to trap her.

"No please don't tickle me. I don't want to be tickled. I'll knee you. I really will," she was somehow able to realistically combine pleading and threats.

He moved over her and forced himself between her legs.

"Try kneeing me now," he said with a husky laugh.

"You bastard," she said from between gritting teeth.

"Are you ticklish under your chin, or the side of your neck?" Luke asked.

He leaned in to blow a silent whistle of air on her ear down to her neck. She moved her face and shifted her neck away from the teasing breath.

"Where are you ticklish?" Luke asked hypothetically.

He arched his back away from her and looked down at her. He slowly started to press his dick to her. It was a delicate rub that was almost innocent. It was a small almost imperceptible swivel of his hips. He rotated them as slowly as Pluto orbiting the Sun.

He leaned in again to blow against her ear. She twitched her head distractedly.

"So is this like water torture? This annoying tickle in your ear."

He kept talking. He didn't want her to focus on the pressure increasing against her groin. Luke didn't want her thinking about the motion of his hips and the erection rubbing against her. He wanted it to be like the glide of two continental plates sending shockwaves that spiraled out from her body's epicenter.

"Stop it. Yes it's very irritating," Jessie panted.

Luke smiled a feral smile. He wondered if she realized that her breathing was quickening. Did she feel the sheen of excitement on her face, the beads of perspiration that were forming on her brow?

He leaned in grabbed her ear lobe with his teeth. She struggled as he sucked and licked at it. He let his tongue brush against it. She struggled even more grunting out a "No, not that."

He used her renewed struggle to press himself more firmly against her. With every twist of her body to get free, he swept his hard cock against her, kneading it more insistently against the warming spot between her legs.

He let her ear go and leaned back, and slyly glanced downward seeing her nipples standing hard against the cotton T-shirt.

"I know another ticklish spot," Luke said jokingly.

She twisted her head to one side, trying to prevent him from reaching her ear to lick or blow at it.

He swooped down feigning towards her neck before sinking lower to capture Jessie's breast in his mouth. He caressed the nipple with his tongue. He could feel it hard against his lips even through the cotton. He closed his mouth trapping it between his teeth and lashed the nipple with his tongue.

She huffed an "Oh" in surprise that quickly changed to a moan.

She pulled at his hands to get her arms free. Her moan changed to a groan as she said, "Let me go. Please Luke let me go."

"Not yet," Luke smiled.

He looked at the breast that he just released. He saw the T-shirt plastered to the rigid nipple with the moisture of his mouth. It pleased him. He leaned and seized the other nipple doing the same to it. He twirled it in cadence to the whorls that his cock was stroking against her pussy.

She continued to groan, "Let me go. Please."

"Nope. On second thought I will." He crossed her wrists above their heads and secured both arms with one hand clasping both wrists at the point of intersection.

Luke latched back onto the nipple switching between licking at it and pulling at it with his teeth and lips. He reached in between them and undid the belt to his slacks. He pulled it through the loops.

Her eyebrows raised in surprise. He smirked a slightly dangerous smile. He looped the tongue of the belt through the buckle around her wrists. He pulled it tight and looped it around her wrist again. But this loop was perpendicular to the last. He took the exposed end of the belt and thought for a second. He grinned as he took the end of the belt and shoved it under the cushion, under the arm of the couch looping it and wedging it between cross members of the couch's frame. He gave his handiwork a tug and chuckled in satisfaction.

Jessie gave an experimental tug as well.

"What are you doing?" she asked fighting to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Rewarding myself for a job well done," Luke replied.

"Huh?" she asked before Luke swooped his lips down to hers.

He kissed her with all the passion in his body. He slid his tongue into her mouth like a spy behind enemy lines, skimming her tongue with deceptive agility. Intertwining them as 2 mating snakes might. He sucked on her lips gently before licking at her tongue again.

She was matching the movement of his thighs with her own writhing. She was crying out his name.

He leaned back again enjoying her fight to catch her breath. The rapid rise and fall of her breasts still wet from his mouth. The flush to her cheeks and the glow to her eyes, and her hands cinched securely above her head. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

He reached the hem of her T-shirt. And with adrenaline laced strength he ripped it right up the middle. It was a powerful quick rending that left her shocked. Her eyes flew to his and her breathing quickened even more.

He looked down on her like a found treasure, as her naked breasts heaved. He laid his head down, capturing the first bare nipple in his mouth, and twirling the second with his thumb. He switched positions as his mouth sucked the other nipple in and his fingers played with the hard erection on the first breast.

He pulled his mouth from her breasts and kissed a trail down her flat belly. He kept his hands playing with her nipples until his lips reached her waistband. He unclasped her jeans and in a pull took them off of her. Jessie lay naked except for the lacey panties that she wore.

Luke kissed his way down using his tongue to find the groove of her pussy through the silk of her panties as it barely covered her spread legs. She moaned his name again gasping for more.

He ran his tongue up and down her pussy, trying to get inside of her, swirling his tongue where her clit was shielded by the silk of her underwear. He lifted the corner of her panties and slithered his tongue to flay her clit fleetingly. He clasped the panties in his hand and ripped them from her body.

"Yes," Jessie cried out.

He pressed his tongue to her, and pushed as deeply inside of her as he could get. Moving it in and out, ignoring her cries to "Get inside me. Luke get inside me!"

Luke made his way up with a gentle sweep of his tongue. He found her clit and delicately started his torture of it.

She cried out, "Oh god," at the sudden onslaught.

He increased the pressure and the speed of his tongue. Letting one long finger slide into her drenched pussy. Thrusting in and out in time to the movements of his tongue. She was tugging at her shackles almost violently and crying out "Oh god. Get inside. Take me. God, do me as hard as you can. Now. God help me. Now."

He reached done to push his pants away and let his cock spring free. Luke moved over her and eased the head into her. He moved only the first inch in and out slowly.

"More, more," Jessie moaned.

He let himself slide into her all the way enjoying the groan and the "Oh god, fill me. So good," that she emitted.

He arched his back and supported himself on his arms. He moved in and out of her slowly watching her body move and twitch and shake with every thrust.

Her eyes were closed, moaning prayers, and groaning satisfactions.

He picked up speed, and started pushing himself into her harder.

"Yes, yes," Jessie repeated.

He watched her breasts move, her mouth opening as her tongue would pop out to lick her lips.

Luke went faster, following the urging of her hips flexing and bucking beneath him. He was slamming himself into her groaning her name over and over.

In a reverent intonation she kept crying, "Yes, yes."

Her speed picked up beneath him. Her arms tugging frantically at the belt holding her. She arched her back taut, her legs wrapping around him tightly. She let out a loud groan of "OH GOD, YES." Before her pussy clenched him and her body climaxed in a series of hard quakes. She came with another hard "OH GOD."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.