New Start : Luke's Story
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Oh, that," Jessie said meekly.

"And who is GH management?"

"Me."

"What does the G and the H stand for?" Luke demanded.

"G is for Grafix, and H is for Hill." She patiently explained.

"Okay, that tells me nothing. Why do you have a management company?"

"Well it's easier for taxes and also for privacy."

"But why do it at all? Are you that scared of telemarketers or Jehovah witnesses? And this place, its got to cost more than a Picasso in rent every month,"

"Well it's not rented. I own it."

"I am not a smart man. I think I have proven that. Are you rich? Are you an heiress or something?" Luke asked.

"I'm not an heiress, but I do own Grafix."

"Own Grafix. Like own, own. The way I own my Ron Popeil Sausage Stuffer and Pasta Maker. Like its mine."

"It's privately held. So I am the major stockholder, and Jake and Melissa and our parents are also stockholders."

Luke started rubbing his head. An ache starting a little right of center. "So you are a gazillionaire. Like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates?" he asked.

"Well not in that league. But I am pretty comfortable."

"Why aren't you famous? I mean you are an attractive, wealthy and probably pretty powerful. You should be on TV. Shouldn't you have your own reality show?" Luke asked.

"That kind of stuff doesn't interest me. Do you think you could have picked Sam Walton out of a line-up? Shut up, I know he's dead" she said before he could interrupt. "Or pick out the president of most of the other FORTUNE 500 companies. Some people crave the spotlight. Place themselves in a position to be seen. That isn't me. And powerful, well I don't know if I'm powerful, but I can bench press 75 pounds easily," She continued.

He was definitely rubbing off on her in the wrong way as he sighed over her silly joke.

"It all makes sense. Jesus Christ, I am Lois Lane. I am damn Lois Lane!" he suddenly groaned.

"Lois Lane? What are you talking about?" Jessie asked.

"I wasn't smart enough to put two and two together. I didn't even stop to say; hey your lame idea of a great disguise is a pair of nerdy glasses. Come on now. The dinner you didn't even flinch at the bill. The look that Jake and Mel flashed you. Not wanting me to see your place. The access to the company retreat. The space you were renting. Damn it. I am so stupid. Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asked.

"You're not stupid at all. Looking back, it's easy to see everything. But you did nothing but trust me." She murmured.

"Then why couldn't you trust me?" Luke sighed.

She turned away looking at a painting against the far wall. Her back was to him as she spoke.

"Do you have any idea how many guys have supposedly loved me? And what they loved was my money. It was like they prostituted themselves to me. I think if they were after me for my looks and my body that would have been easier to take. That's at least me. That's part of the real me. But all they wanted was the money. They heard pre-nuptial and they were out the door like they were on fire." Her voice soft.

This was the hurt that Jake worried about. The hurt that she buried out of sight even from her family.

"Jessie. I don't want your money. Those men were all stupid. Yet, I think of them as the best friends I never had. Because they left you all to me. Your money means nothing to me. I adore your body, I love your looks, and I am not good at saying this. But I think that I am in love with you, with who you are, all of you. I know I am."

She turned, tears falling from her blue eyes like the last rainfall in the desert. It was sad and heartbreaking.

He pulled her close, muffling a hurt that was long swallowed and valiantly ignored.

"I want to believe you. I want to believe you so much. That you can love me for me." She said her lips pressed against his chest. Her tears falling on his shoulder.

He pulled back, looking at her face. Her eyes running, her nose running, and she never looked better.

He leaned in and kissed her. A kiss of tenderness not passion. One that spoke of soft words and gentle nights.

"Then believe."

"Trust me and believe. I can't stand to see you cry. I don't like to see you hurt. If I can trust that Ted is gay and that kiss was innocent, then you can trust that I love you and only you. Not Owner, CEO, or whatever position you are, or how many digits are on your paycheck, but my Jessie," Luke continued.

"I will try. I will. I may need some reassurance sometimes. On some fronts, I am not as strong as I wish I could be." She whispered after some time.

"I can't believe you decided to fight for me." She said again.

"Why?"

"I don't know. It is just so romantic. It's nice to have someone who is confident enough to face things head on. And not run."

"That's me. The Rambo of Love." Luke joked.

She laughed, "Oh How I've missed you these last 3 days."

A loud throat clearing had them looking around.

Louise called out, "Is it safe?" she asked.

"Yes, come on out." Jessie said loudly.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. It probably wasn't much of a first impression." Luke apologized.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I've worked for Jessica for years now. I am just so glad that she is happy."

"Did you bring something to wear?" Jessica asked.

"Wear?"

"For work tomorrow?" Jessie was nothing if not patient.

"No, I guess I'll just head home. You must be exhausted and jet lagged. So why don't we meet for lunch."

"Yeah right. Why don't you go home and grab some clothes and come back. Or we can get up early," she questioned.

"Excuse us for a minute Louise. Have a good night. Thank you for putting up with us," Jessica said to her housekeeper.

After the older woman left, Jessie continued, "I want you in my bed tonight."

Now when a gorgeous woman mentions that she wants you in her bed, a smart man just nods.

And contrary to popular belief Luke was not a complete dope. He nodded.

He raced back to his apartment, warning the doorman that he would be back shortly.

He grabbed slacks and a shirt. Tomorrow was Friday, so he could be somewhat casual.

Stuffed his toiletries and underwear in an overnight bag and ran out of his apartment.

He raced back over to her apartment and passed by the doorman again.

"Evening Mr. Bennett." The doorman answered.

Luke paused; Jessie must have mentioned his name.

"Thank you. My name is Luke, by the way."

"Okay, Mr. Bennett. Our policy is very specific here."

"All right I don't want to get you in trouble. What's your name?"

""Frank, sir." The doorman said.

"Well, have a good night Mr. Frank." Lucas replied before heading up to Jessie's apartment.

He rang the doorbell and waited for Jessie to answer.

"That was quick." She stated.

"Many laws were broken. Some innocent lives were lost. But I couldn't help but rush."

She had showered in the time he was gone.

She led him to her room, and then her private bathroom. The shower alone was the size of the kitchen in his apartment. It was glass, and shiny with polished nickel. It had multiple shower heads and definitely room enough for 2 people.

He tried to pull her in to the shower with him, but she refused, saying she would meet him in the bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.