New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Work was work. Things were frighteningly busy for Jessica. She wasn't able to come over every night. And when she did, she was stressed and a little introspective. Whoever said a relationship was easy was probably the same guy that tried lifting weights with his scrotum.

Things were between development cycles for Lucas so he was stress free enough to concentrate on helping her relax when she would come over to his place.

She actually tried to beg off coming over. "I am probably not in a good mood. I'm crazed. I just don't think I would be good company. And I have to get up early."

"Come over. I'll make you dinner. You can have a long shower and I'll get you up for your god awful meeting."

"I don't think I would be any fun." She replied.

"Listen you can sulk in the corner all night. But I want you to come sulk in my corner. I have at least four of them."

"All right. I'll be there in about 20 minutes." She said in resignation.

"I will not take exception to the tone of your voice Miss. Just get your lovely ass over here when you can."

"Sorry, its not you. Things are just crazy. Its definitely not you. You are the only thing keeping me sane.'

Lucas started dinner. He broiled a couple chicken breasts. Sliced then into strips and tossed them in a pesto sauce. He boiled some ziti and pressed a couple cloves of garlic into a little bit of olive oil. With 5 minutes to spare, he filled the tub with overly hot water and added the bath oil that Jessie loved, letting the water cool to the perfect temperature. He lit a couple scented candles and turned off the overhead light.

He raced back to the kitchen and fought the foam on the boiling pasta from overflowing onto his range top. He sliced peppers and mushrooms and tossed them in with the hot olive oil and garlic. She walked into the apartment. Her eyes were red. She looked exhausted. Her clothes were wrinkled. She looked like she needed a hug and a blood transfusion.

Before she could say a word, he pointed. "Git. Go on, go get cleaned up."

She nodded, dropped her briefcase on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

He could almost hear her sigh. He hit play and let Beethoven 3rd Symphony fill the apartment.

After 15 minutes, he paused the CD and called out, "Dinner is ready."

She walked in wearing a robe. She walked to him, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her head to his shoulder. "What you do for me. I hope I never have to know what its like to not have you around."

"You don't have to worry about that. Did the bath help?"

She nodded, "It was just what I needed. Just like you. Dinner looks marvelous."

"Yes, and I've cleaned up most of the dishes. So after dinner you have to go straight to bed. Promise?" he ordered her.

"Yes sir! Thank you so much."

She devoured dinner. Talking was limited with only a couple words here or there. She had a glass of water instead of wine, and leaned back after she was full.

Luke stood up and took her hand. He led her to the bedroom. He pulled her robe off, not even stopping to enjoy the sight of her beautiful naked body. He pulled one of his larger T-shirts over her head and pushed her onto her back on the bed.

"Close your eyes," he whispered to her.

He started rubbing her temples and pressing the tension of the day away from her brow. He stroked along her neck and shoulders working the stress out of her body. He took some lotion and started rubbing her feet. Pressing the instep, kneading the soles, massaging the arches. He worked his hands up to her calves, rubbing and kneading. He then sat on the bed, massaging her quadriceps and hamstrings. She was rubbing her legs together. Her body feeling deliciously weightless. He pressed his fingers to her inner thigh applying pressure in both a massage and then a caress.

Her legs opened and she groaned, "What are you doing to me? You want to kill me don't you?"

"Sssshh," was his only response.

He then rubbed just the outside of the triangle at the juncture of her thighs. Pressing more in a caress now. She groaned trying to shift and twist so his hands would touch the place that needed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.