New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was a lazy four days. There was a lot of sex. It really was a clothing optional long weekend. She looked sexy walking around in her silken things, but the vulnerability and sweetness of her naked body was even more tempting.

It was shocking how smart Jessie was. She was incredibly well read and easy to talk to. She had her own opinions on the world. Her viewpoint was insightful, and had him thinking of some things in a different light. Luke thought and hoped he was able to do the same for her.

They liked many things in common. He liked to cook; she liked to eat. She was a very grateful dishwasher and overall kitchen helper.

Luke was lying with her on the couch as a light blanket was wrapped and twisted around them. The TV was on, but neither knew what was showing. He was on his back, a pillow under his head. Jessica lying on his chest, her hands crossed holding her chin up as she looked into his eyes.

"Have you though about children?" she asked softly.

Normally a danger bell would be going off in his head somewhere. But for some reason, the warning alarm was muted. Even his funny bone was silenced.

Here he was lying naked on the couch looking at eyes as blue as the flame of a torch with gorgeous hair fanned across his chest and shoulder shrouding him in silk. And all he could think about was a baby with her hair, and her smile looking at him.

"Did that scare you?" she laughed a shaky laugh.

"Yes and no. What scares me is how much I like the thought of you with my baby? Is this the 'rushing' that you were worried about?"

"Yes. I should be old enough to know better. But my career has taken so much of my time. That's not fair. Taken isn't the right word. I gave it away. But I think it was for the right reasons. At least it made sense then. But at 32, I want more than a career. This is probably where you throw me to the floor and run screaming into the night."

"I'm naked so I probably won't be running anywhere. But I won't bring a baby into this world that I can't be a father to. I look at you now. I talk to you now. And I can't think of anything more attractive and arousing than for you to have my baby."

She shivered. He held her tighter. Maybe it was the sense of belonging that sent the chill through her. When things feel so right that the synapses in your brain fire a 21 gun salute that tickles the nerve endings.

"This is dangerous. You are saying all the right things. Doing the right things. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop," Jessica admitted.

"Well, my wife will be home later tonight," Luke said dryly as she yanked on a couple chest hairs.

Luke groaned all of a sudden. "Tomorrow, I have to go back to work. No more sex with you in the morning, and then pre-lunch, post-lunch and pre-dinner. They are actually going to expect me to work."

"Crazy tyrants," she retorted.

"How bout you make me dinner tomorrow?"

"I am very good at many things, but cooking is not one of them. But I am a very good dishwasher. Plus I like your place. It's so close to the office."

"Hey, I smell a rat. What's going on? Are you embarrassed to have me seeing your place?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.