New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Luke went home. He was pretty neat for the most part. So his apartment was not going to require much cleaning up. He gave his bathroom a quick wipe down. He changed the sheets on his bed.

She said she wanted to take it slow, but better safe than sorry. He ran down and bought a couple bouquets of roses and dessert. A mix of pinks and whites. And a single red. Why not? He set the table up with the flowers and put the red in a tall glass by the bed.

He set some chicken in a teriyaki marinade for a stir fry and made a salad. He let the cheesecake sit on counter in the bakery box.

He whipped out candles. He showered, thought about the situation earlier and showered again.

His apartment was small but clean. It was 5:20 when his doorbell rang. He opened it dressed in jeans and polo. She was similarly dressed in forming fitting jeans and a white top.

She walked into the room, and pulled his head down for a kiss. He was shocked, but she took the lead, pressing her tongue into his mouth and playing with his lips.

Luke stepped back and put a steadying hand on the wall.

"I think I am addicted to kissing you." Jessica laughed in a husky voice.

"If you are, I am addicted to being kissed by you." Luke admitted. "I need to get my balance back. Come on in."

She walked in, he saw her ass molded by the jeans and his hand went back to the wall. He fought the urge to take another shower. But he was seriously worried that he was not going to be functional. His brain was getting starved for blood.

"I think I need a minute." Lucas pleaded.

"Something wrong," she asked just a little too innocently.

"I think I am losing my mind, being around you." His eyes drifted from her face down to her breasts that were molded by the white top. He could see the hard nipples pressing from underneath.

"What's for dinner?" she asked.

"What's for dinner?" she asked again.

"Food, cheesecake." Lucas realized he had become a Neanderthal. But higher brain function was lost. He had de-evolved.

"Cheesecake. I love cheesecake." Whether it was intentional or not, she finished the statement by licking that bottom lip of hers with a slow swipe of her tongue.

"That's it." Luke muttered to himself. He reached over and grabbed her hand. He pulled her close and kissed her again. He turned and pressed her against the wall and let his tongue tease her tongue into play. He rubbed his tongue against hers, over and over, feeling and hearing her moan.

She was pressing herself against him. Rubbing herself against him. He reached down and cupped her ass, kneading it, grabbing it firmly.

"Bedroom" he muttered to her.

"Yes" she groaned out. "Please, yes."

He took her lips again, leading her to the bedroom. He walked backwards bumping into walls. He never thought his apartment was anything more than tiny, but now it seemed gigantic.

And she was finding a way, with every step to still grind herself into him. He found the door to the bedroom. He walked her to the bed and laid her on the covers. He lay to the side of her, his shoulder and knee supporting his weight. His hands slowly drawing ever slightly larger circles on her stomach, gently brushing the underside of her breast. She was arching her back groan in frustration as he would tease her breast.

He cupped the first one. There couldn't be more teasing. He couldn't take it. He was painfully hard as it was. He teased the nipple. It was already hard through the fabric of her top, but he rubbed his thumb over it, in tight slow circles. He broke his mouth away from her, leaving her panting. His mouth sucked the other nipple through the top and used his tongue to swirl the nipple in rhythm with his thumb. His teeth gently held it captive, letting his tongue rub over it.

He moved to the other one, letting his thumb take up where his tongue let off. He wet her shirt, leaving moist cloth where his mouth had sucked on her. His teeth gently pulling on the new nipple. His thumb twirling unrelentlessly on her right nipple. Her hips arched off the bed, her hands trapped in his hair, pulling Luke's head to her,

She let his head go and started to tug at his shirt. She pulled and groaned her frustration. She started pulling at her own shirt. He let his right hand trail down to between Jessica's legs. He felt the moist heat through her jeans, and rubbed his hand against her pussy.

She groaned a low "Oh God. Yes. Oh, so long. So good." Her head was moving side to side. Luke cupped her pussy and because a soft kneading motion. He let her pull her top off, and didn't even get the chance to stop and admire the view. He pressed his tongue on her bare breasts. Tasting her nipples again. They are so good he groaned.

She let out a low quiet scream at the wet scrape of his tongue back on her nipple. And then he moved to the next one, rubbing and twirling and lashing at it with his tongue.

He opened her pants pulled the zipper down. And whipped her pants offs, lifting himself for the shortest period of time possible. Her panties followed, yet too quick for him to admire. He put both hands under her ass and lifted her pussy to mouth.

"No" she gasped. Even though she said no, she lifted her soft mound of hers to him. He buried his faced in her. From clitoris down he did one long slow wet lick. He thrust his tongue into her, she scream "Oh god. Fuck me. Please fuck me. I can't take anymore."

She thought that was it, until he lowered her back to the bed and pressed his finger into her. His finger thrust slowly, slowly filling her, as his tongue twirled her clit over and over.

She was screaming. "Do me. God just do me. Its too much. God. Oh god. I need it. I need it. God damn you, I need it now. Fuck."

In and out his finger went stretching her. His tongue lashing away softly at her clit. Her hips thrashing, her head rocking from side to side, her hands clenching and unclenching on the covers.

"I'm coming." She screamed, her voice a little hoarse. "Fuck me, don't stop."

"I won't baby, I won't. " Luke lifted his head a little to whisper.

She grabbed his head and pulled it down to her pussy.

He dived in with gusto, humming a little as he pressed his tongue to her. His middle finger joining his index inside of her, thrusting. He groaned her, "You taste so good. Come for me. Come for me as hard and loud as you can."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.