New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

To say Luke was excited was an understatement. If he was a dog, he would be peeing on a rug about now. The most beautiful woman wanted to go out with him. Wanted to be seen with him in public. Seven months ago this wouldn't have happened. He would have just avoided her. He would have missed the opportunity to meet her. So much had happened in the last half year. So much of it was good, but it was painful. It was like breaking himself down and starting all over again. Rebuilding himself into a closer representation of the kind of man he wanted to be.

He dressed in a pair of khaki slacks and a green shirt. He wanted something casual but not too casual. He met her at the small Greek restaurant that he liked, Grecian Gardens.

He was there early, sipping a glass of water. He sat at the table, looking around. One thing he didn't loose in the metamorphosis was the ability to be comfortable by himself. He looked at the folks around him, enjoyed the quiet bustle of the waiters. The smells were spectacular.

Then he saw her walking over to him. She was dressed in a red silk shirt, more crimson than any other colour. The neckline was deliciously open to hint at something lacy underneath, and a succulent flash of her bosom. Her black pants were more form fitting than anything she had worn at work. Her waist was so tiny. He could easily span them with his hands. It would probably only take a few licks to work his way across her flat tummy. And her hips were slender and athletic, and had a subtle sway that had his head moving minutely back and forth as though watching a miniature tennis match. He wished she would spin so he could see her ass. It was probably beautifully tight and rounded. She was magnificent.

He stood as she walked to the table. His mom would have been proud of his manners, and then mortified at the thoughts running through his head.

After the waiter seated her, Luke sat down and couldn't resist the pleased grin on his face.

"Hi. You look phenomenal."

"Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten phenomenal before. You don't look bad yourself."

"Thank you. I hope you didn't have trouble finding the place. "

"Well, I know you warned me and offered to drive. But it's definitely a small place."

"Oh, oh Too small for you?"

"No, not at all. It's nice that it isn't a chain. The food smells great."

"I like this place. Everyone always does Italian food. I like Italian food, but I wanted to bring you someplace different. And this is one of my favourite places."

Her eyes sparkled, "This is clichéd but, are you telling me, you don't bring all your first dates here?"

He smirked, "No way, this is more like 5th date material. You should feel honored. Seriously, this is a place that I like. And I wanted to share it with you."

How was that for direct? The Lucas from 7 months ago wouldn't have said that. Wouldn't have been that open.

Her smile was beautiful. Those sexy lips of her, curling and inviting.

"I'm sure I'll like this place too."

"Well they have a variety of food here. Salads, chicken, and if you're daring, lamb."

Her nose crinkled. "I don't think I am up for lamb. But I..." She skimmed the menu. "... think the roasted chicken with fennel and rosemary sounds great. With couscous. That sounds yummy."

Even the way she said "yummy" was sexy.

The waiter came over and took drink orders.

"Would you care for a bottle of wine? Or would you prefer something else."

"Well I will probably just have a glass of Chardonnay." She responded to both Lucas and the waiter.

"That sounds good, I will probably have a glass of your house Cabernet Sauvignon. Oh, and also a glass of water for the lady."

After the waiter left, Lucas asked "Have you ever had Greek food before?"

"Well aside from a gyro, not really" she answered honestly.

"Do you mind if I order a couple appetizers? You don't have any food allergies or any aversions."

"Aside from really hardcore seafood, I am game with trying anything."

"Anything huh? Okay."

When the waiter returned, Lucas asked "Can we also have the order of the fried Octopus. And raw clams." He saw the look on her face out of the corner of his eye and started laughing.

"I'm sorry" he said between chuckles, "Can we start with the Spanakopita and Dolmades? Thank you very much."

"You are a mean bastard." She said before she started laughing.

"The look on your face was priceless. Your eyes were as big as saucers and I thought you were going to kick me and then hurl."

"Kicking you was and is still not out of the question."

"Well the stuff I ordered is pretty good and pretty tame. I think you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will." Jessica replied.

"So Jessica, tell me about you. From the moment you were born to today."

"Well that really wasn't that long ago. But I'll try to stretch the story," she smirked.

Luke found out that she was an older child. Her parents were alive and living in Florida. Retired of course. Her younger brother and younger sister actually worked with her. But they were both in different offices. She was a manager at Grafix Design. He apologized because he didn't recognize the name of her company. Then she rattled of a couple of the software packages that the company produced and Luke's jaw dropped.

"Wow you guys own that. That's awesome. Can I buy stock or something?"

"Well you could, but it's a privately held corporation."

"Do you like your job?"

"Yeah, its demanding, but I don't have to work the hours that I use to. It's a really great team there."

"It sounds great. You're management staff sounds good. Your staff that I have had limited dealings with are great. What about your bosses, and his boss, are they okay to work for?"

"Yes, I find the senior managers to be great and approachable."

"That is truly rare. I am actually new to the management role. Would you mind if I bounced some scenarios off you sometime. I want to be the best manager that I can be. I can't make everyone happy. I've learned that. But I don't think I have to make everyone unhappy. I want to really nurture people that I work with."

"Well that is the right attitude to take. You are only going to be as successful as your people will allow. The catching flies with honey is my motto. And the importance of how you say things. You know, I am surprised that you would ask my opinion on this?"

"Why? From my vantage point and what I was able to see, or spy. You have been a manager far longer than I have."

"Men don't always deal well with women in positions of authority. You seem very comfortable dealing with me on that front. That is very refreshing. It's nice to meet a guy that is secure enough to respect my abilities. It's actually an attractive quality."

"I am very secure in myself. I cried when I saw Beaches/" Luke quipped tongue in cheek.

"I'm sure you did."

"How long have you been in management?"

"Well to be honest, it's been 8 or 9 years."

"What, 8 or 9 years, that means you've been a manager since you were 23 or 24? With looks like yours and you're brilliant as well. Wow."

She blushed, "Brilliant is definitely off base. Probably lucky. And what do you mean looks like mine?" That cute eyebrow arched at him.

"Fishing for compliments huh? You must know that you are absolutely stunning. That every man and woman in this place gawked and drooled when you walked in. And I was probably the biggest drooling idiot around. But I am pretty sure brains played a big part in your luck."

She blushed again.

The appetizers came. He nibbled and laughed to himself as she gobbled them up.

"This is great." She said between bites.

"Oh, oh" Lucas whispered.

"What's the matter?" Jessica asked looking around in a worried voice.

"I'll take care of it." Lucas took his napkin leaned in close to her. To smell her perfume, and her hair and her own unique sweet smell and wiped the crumbs from the side of her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.