New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Six months later Lucas was one of the design managers. His view didn't change much, except he was now in an office. He was making decisions and trying to change the way new ideas were received. The company was doing well, but he was entertaining some other ideas of his own. He was kicking around the idea of doing some of his own consulting work. Maybe use that as a springboard to his own company. He was going to sneak off at lunch and take a look at an available office in the building next door.

He walked next door later than he wanted, but fires popped up that needed to be extinguished. Fires were not something to be proud off. They showed an area where the process had failed.

He got on the elevator lost in thought as someone else got on board. Up it went dinging away. He walked to the glass doors of beautiful suite of rooms and asked for Jessica Hill. He paused before saying anything more to the receptionist.

He was planning to sit in the waiting room for a little bit. It was only fair. He looked at the art work on the walls, and thumbed through an industry magazine.

"A little late aren't you?" a soft voice drawled.

"Would you believe I forgot to adjust for the time... zone?" Luke finished on a flat note looking up. It was her. This was Jessica Hill. His supermodel brunette.

"Time zone. From here to the building across the street?" she asked with an eyebrow arching.

"You didn't hear the legislation where they added the new US prime meridian. Right here, right between our buildings. I'm surprised you didn't hear. It was in all the papers."

"Follow me to my office. I'm not buying this story of yours for one second."

She was dressed in black and tans. Her tan pants were just short of form fitting and her beautiful ass just swayed ever so gently back and forth as she walked.

He could feel his mouth water as she led the way, waved him to sit and shut the door. He wasn't the same man that he was when he met her six months before. He still had his reasons for doing things, but he was more confident in himself now.

Luke sat after she did.

"Lucas Bennet, pleasure to meet you Ms. Hill."

"So tell me a story Lucas. It's Jessica by the way,"

"Sorry, I had a fire that needed tending." He felt sheepish at the havoc he must have played with her schedule.

"Well, unfortunately I have back to back meetings today. So you are going to have to follow me as I get a bite of something to eat, or we can re-schedule."

His stomach took that moment to announce itself. "Actually, that sounds great. I haven't eaten yet. It's my treat. All the hotdogs you can eat." Luke didn't know how he became so comfortable talking to her. But the words just seemed to fall off his tongue.

She leaned back stretching the black blouse tight across her breasts. Don't look, don't look. Look at her face.

As she looked down to her planner, he let his eyes drop for a brief second.

"Good god, those poor breasts held hostage by that evil shirt. They looked so ready to be freed." He thought to himself.

He crossed his legs and looked up quickly, hoping to hide his sudden erection and his roving eye. He beat her by a full 5 seconds.

"I have 45 minutes. And hot dogs won't cut it buckaroo."

They rode the elevator down together. They were the only two.

She turned to him suddenly, "I'm seen you before haven't I? We've met before?"

"I don't think we've formally met before. I would remember that. But I use to walk through this building on the way to the park."

"Ahh that must be it."

They decided to grab a couple sandwiches and headed to the park. They shared a bench.

"So you are interested in renting some space from me.? Striking out on your own?" Jessica asked.

"Your company has the entire floor?"

She nodded in between bites.

"So you guys use half of it, and rent out the other half?"

She nodded again.

"I guess you could say that I am just examining my career options. I'm 30 and I feel like I maybe approaching a crossroads in my life."

She laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Lucas, you're only 30 and already at a crossroads. I feel ancient talking to you. I've got you beat by 2 years."

She didn't look a day over 25. She was stunning. The light wind blew her hair to me. Her perfume wafted over next, followed by the floral sexiness of her own scent. The woodie was threatening to come back.

"You certainly don't look it." He responded. "I am just trying to see if there was anything that may appeal to me if I were to strike out solo," he continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.