Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth
Chapter 6: Spells and a surprise

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Spells and a surprise - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

What a feeling it was to wake up this morning. Bao was still sleeping on top of me. Rachel was still on my right. Amy had moved up to be on my left. Chi determined to get what she missed last night was slowly licking my shaft. I grunted to let Chi know that I was awake. Chi hearing the grunt, and seeing that I was now fully erect stopped the licking and moved to line her pussy over my shaft.

Chi looking over Bao whispered, "We fell asleep before you could get to this last night. So I'm correcting that oversight now." She put actions to words by lowering herself. It took her a few minutes to finally settle on my shaft. Once settled she then started a slow rocking motion.

This was a delightful feeling for me to have a beautiful woman snuggled to each arm, one on top of me, and another riding my cock. Not wanting to wake the others I was "forced" to just lie there and endure Chi's tortures. Chi was moving at a slow pace just enough to keep my shaft well lubed with her juices.

Even with the slow pace the others still started to wake. Amy got up and moved behind Chi. Rachel moved over and started kissing me deeply. Bao woke up and made it a three way kiss. Rachel leaned in and nibbled on Chi's neck while moving one hand to caress a breast and the other to massage her clit. Xia woke up and flew over to massage Rachel's clit.

With everyone awake and Rachel exciting her Chi decided to pick up the pace to a medium speed. To spice things up I used my telekinesis on Amy, Rachel, Bao, and Xia making them feel the same as Chi was feeling. This distracts Rachel, Amy, and Xia who just lie down on the bed and enjoy the feelings. Bao just snuggles on top of me to enjoy.

With the others moaning and distracted Chi starts to increase the pace again. She was going fast enough to drive closer to her climax but I was nowhere close yet. The phantom shafts also had the other women close as well. To dive all of the women over I added a couple TK fingers to massage their G-spots. The resulting moans of 5 women in simultaneous orgasm were amazing to hear. It was almost enough to drive me over the edge but I resisted. Chi's orgasm made her fall off of me and land next to Amy. All of the women were out of it thanks to their orgasms. With a small movement I was able to get out from Bao's cover and out of the bed without disturbing the recovering women too much.

I summoned a black robe for myself and put it on. Once dressed, I moved over to the window and gazed over into the forest area. I still amazed myself at how much more I could see now with the improvement spells I cast. I used this time for my daily contemplation. This time the only feeling I got was a better peace of mind that I was on the right track.

A few minutes later I was joined at the window by my girls. They thanked me for the morning exercise and said that any time I wanted we could repeat the performance. I asked what they wanted to wear and summoned the outfits. Once dressed we all went down to the kitchen to check on breakfast.

We entered the kitchen and Darcy was talking to Sally near the stove. They saw us enter and Darcy approached me. "We need some more of those fruits. Everybody liked the taste and 3 a day won't be enough for this sized group."

I turned to Xia, "Xia is there any other things like the fruit that we can add to our diet? Also what is the fruit called?"

Xia replied, "The fruit called Orv is the best one for energy. There is a spice called Tam, and a potato like vegetable called Salm that you could try."

I went out to the garden where we had planted the fruit. I got the details on Tam and Salm from Xia, and with Sally's help rearranged the garden. We now had enough plants to harvest 9 a day of Orv and Salm. We didn't need a lot of the spice but there was enough for a one ounce bottle. Sally and I harvested the Tam, Orv, and Salm and went back to the kitchen.

The rest of the staff had made it into the kitchen by then. We dropped the Orv and Salm with Darcy, and Sally stayed to help fix the breakfast. Xia flew over to Darcy and told her how to prepare the Salm and how to best apply the Tam. While the breakfast preparations were underway Denise approached me.

"Walt, we need to discuss some of the spells that you have cast. First is your anti-disease spell. It does a great job and we need to find a way to have it work on the resistant members. Second is can you make a spell then resistant way for waste elimination? Thirdly is a spell then a resistant way for both males and females for birth control."

"Ok Denise, I'm glad you asked because I wanted to work on those with you. For anti disease I was thinking of a few Super-Cells. The first called a Fixer would be programmed to find and destroy all harmful diseases, viruses, cancers, bacteria and any other maladies. The second improved cell called Healer will do repairs and other maintenance. The third cell called Control will interface with the host to direct where the cells need to go. The last one I was thinking about was an Improve cell that would copy the improvements that I have been able to magically induce.

"I figured that one of these or a combo should be enough to take care of most of your concerns. Using 4 different cells in this manner will also allow us to heal regular people without giving them all the improvement my spells have. I want to be that restricted for now until we establish our base and know who we can trust. The best way to implement this is to try it on a non resistant person first so I could fix anything that went wrong. Then to give to the resistant people, by being cells they should be passable by kissing or something similar?"

Denise thought on it for a while then said, "Well the Improve would probably take care of the waste issue. The pregnancy could be controlled by any 4 of those cells. And if this works that will definitely save your magical energies for other issues. Yes, I believe that if the person had a control cell they could direct the cells to their saliva and pass them with a kiss. The best way would be change water cells and use a shot glass and let them drink it. Let me know when you want to change a person and I'll stand by to help if any difficulties arrive."

By the time our conversation was done Sally and Darcy had the breakfast ready. So Xia flew over and told us to come to the table. We joined the rest of the crew at the table and dug in. The addition of the Tam and Salm plus the extra Orv made the breakfast even better. With the meal over we stayed at the table to discuss plans for the day.

The first was to unpack all those boxes we brought back yesterday. Next was to see if the new Cell plans would work. Sally, Steve, and Brett were on the schedule to get the improvement spells cast on them, but if the cells work then I would be able to get away with only casting on a few shots of water. Sally volunteered to be the guinea pig for the cell experiment.

We decided to have everyone help on the boxes. Once in the library I reversed the shrink spells on the boxes so we could unpack them. Thanks to all of the help we were done with the move in less than 2 hours.

It was now lunchtime so we all sat around the table as Sally, Darcy, Bao, and Chi fixed the meal. The new ingredients were definitely improving the meals. After that spectacular lunch it was time for some spells.

I asked for and got a pitcher filled with water and an old shot glass of Rachel's from a visit to Disneyworld. I took these items and led the rest of the crew to the living room. Everyone else sat on the couches while Sally lay down on the floor and Denise sat on the floor by her head. I brought over a small end table and set the pitcher down on it after filling the shot glass. I cast the spells to turn half of the water molecules to my 4 new super cells. Then I gave the shot glass to Sally. She sat up drank it down and lay back down.

Denise keeping a close watch on Sally saw that the shot didn't seem to have any immediate effect. She was about to say something when Sally stiffened slightly. Denise used her improved visual capabilities to look at Sally with both X-ray and microscopic vision. What she saw surprised her. Sally's body was healing and fixing itself at a rapid rate. She didn't see anything wrong so she said nothing yet.

After what seemed like hours but was only 10 minutes Sally began to stir. She sat up and looked around. When her eyes settled on me she launched herself at me. With a huge hug she exclaimed, "Thank you so much! I feel 1000 percent better now!"

I took a look at her and noticed that she was just still a fully healed person with out the improvements that I was able to produce with the spells. So I sent an info burst to her Control cell with my telepathy.

Sally let go of me and lay back down to process this new information. With maybe 5 minutes more of rest Sally was up again and even more excited. She was now as improved as any of the women that I had cast spells on and the Control and Improve cells would allow her to tweak her body how she wanted it to stay. She was so excited that she was dancing around the room.

Denise was able to see that there were no negative side effects. so she turned to Mary, "Well I know that you are anxious to see if it will do the same for you. Do you volunteer to be the next test subject?"

As soon as the words left Denise's mouth, Mary was on the floor where Sally had just been. A shot and info burst later Mary had joined Sally in the dance of improved people.

With the procedure finalized and certified working, I then cast shots for the remaining crew. First Brett, then Steve, Lisa, and Bobby joined the ranks of my new class of super humans. The crew spells now out of the way it was time to do something about my Seek spell. I cast a new spell with the same parameters as the original Seek. Seek2 now added some information to go with the spell. The recipient would now be compelled to come to Rachel's house. I added all information needed including address, cell phone numbers, and email addresses. It wasn't an urgent compel but they would at least feel the need to write an email or make a phone call.

My next step was to see what items I could make to store some energy for when needed. I turned to Xia who was sitting on the end table next to the pitcher. "Xia for energy storage I was thinking along the lines of rings or bracelets would that work?"

Xia answered, "Walt yes that should do fine. I'll send you the information you need to create them. I also must say that so far you have done real well in following Lutana's quest. I especially like the Cell idea and think it is a great improvement over an item to give the abilities. The info burst needed after the shots, is the best way to keep down who will get the super improvements."

With the new information in my head I quickly created 4 bracelets and 5 rings. The material that these are made out of absorbs some of the excess energy I give off and will store it for when I need it.

I turned to the crew who are now all sitting on the couches and say, "I want to let you all know that I am definitely going to need all the help you can give. We will now have to start to make this house a base of operations. I would like you all to help plan some new laws and guidelines for when we fix this planet. I cast a new seek spell so now the women will call and or come here instead of me going out to find them. To comfortably house everybody we will have to expand this place a bit.

"My first idea is to add a house sized wing on both sides and expand at least 4 floors below ground. Rachel we will have to go to city hall tomorrow, and let them know that you have hired a private contractor and architect to expand your home. We won't build up so they shouldn't be able to complain at all.

"Once the expansion is done we will have plenty of room here. I realize that all of you probably have some family that you want protected and living here, so this expansion should solve housing issues and keep us all protected. Do any of you have any concerns with this issue?"

Rachel spoke first, "I have no problems with going to city hall with you tomorrow. I agree that the house will definitely need to be expanded if you continue to get as many responses to your spell as you have in the few days I have known you. I really like the idea of getting the families here to help in both your lawmaking ideas and as a safety concern. I have nobody that close to me that we need to get but I'm sure the rest of the crew does."

Amy said, "Wow Walt that is a lot to take in. The only person I could want to bring in would be my mom. She's divorced and living on her own but she is all the way across the country in Washington State."

Chi, "Walt there has never been anyone that close to me except you. So as long as I'm close to you I am very happy. Was there a reason you chose 5 rings for your energy batteries?"

I turned to Chi, "Actually yes Chi there is a reason. I wear a ring for each of the main women in my life now. In no particular order you, Bao, Amy, Rachel, and my special guide Xia." I turned to Amy, "Remember honey Rachel has opened both her home and wallet to us. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind moving your mom here."

Rachel said to Amy, "Darling I have no problem with that at all. I inherited more money than I can ever spend when my parents died. Both mom and dad were very successful corporate executives. So a plane ticket and moving van with crew is nothing."

Bao with tears in her eyes said, "Walt I can't believe how much you have come to mean to me in the short time I have known you. For you to say that I am one of the main women in your life means so much to me. As far as anyone to bring here my sister Bian is in college in Indiana. My parents are in China and have no desire to move."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.