Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth
Chapter 5: Meeting Chikako

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Meeting Chikako - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

I woke up around 6AM between Amy and Rachel. They were both sleeping so I slipped out of the bed without waking them. I summoned up an outfit, dressed and walked over to the bedroom window. This window was overlooking the forested portion of the estate. I then pulled over a chair and sat down looking out. I decided to meditate on what has happened so far and what the future may bring.

It was during this that I got three distinct feelings. The first was that I was certain that Bao could become a priestess. The second was that we were moving in the correct direction towards our goals. The third was that we had to go get my next response NOW.

With that I got out of the chair and opened the curtain of the bed. By speaking soft and with small caresses I got Rachel, Amy and Xia up. I explained to them that I had just received the feeling that we had to go now to find my response. This response is across the state which would be a long drive.

I asked the girls what they wanted to wear and summoned it up for them. Once dressed we all went down to the kitchen. We met Darcy who was up already preparing the breakfast. Rachel explained to her that we had to leave immediately and to let the rest of the staff know. That done we all went to the garage. Rachel had a sea-green mini-van that was perfect for this trip. Before we got in it I changed the material of the van to the same material that I had used on Amy's Cadillac. I also added the new fuel system to this van as well.

Rachel got in the drivers seat, with Amy and I getting into the back of the van. As Rachel started down the driveway I cast a spell on the windshield to help her find the destination. My next spell was on the van itself to help us escape notice so we could drive faster without the risk of getting stopped by police.

This early on a Wednesday morning there was almost no traffic. The morning rush hour was gratefully in the opposite direction that we were traveling. By going fast we were able to get to the right town in about an hour which was at least twice as fast as a normal commute. The spell led us to a small house that was a little run down looking. There were three vans in the driveway. We parked next to the sidewalk and got out of the van. As soon as I was out I got a feeling of immense fear coming from someone in the house. Xia flew into the hood of the light jacket I was wearing to hide herself. I quietly told the feeling of fear to the girls as we approach the door.

Before Amy could get her hand to the doorbell the door was opened by a tall man wearing a black suit. He answered with a very gruff, "What do you want!" I introduced myself and said that we were here to see Chikako. He replied, "NO visitors go AWAY!" With that he tried to slam the door in our face.

Amy stopped that by putting her hand on the door. I pushed at the door making it fly open and the guy fell back into the house. We all then moved in quickly and Rachel shut the door behind us. What we walked into surprised us. Besides the guy on his back there were 7 other guys in the room. All of them were wearing the same style suit. The one closest to us said, "Why did you just come in here? You were told no visitors yet barged in anyway." As he was talking the others moved to surround us.

I was in front with Amy to my right and Rachel to my left. I looked at the speaker, "Well I happen to be looking for Chikako and Gruffy's answer didn't satisfy me that she wasn't home."

With that answer the speaker pulled out a gun. "If you must know she is under suspicion in an FBI matter and we've placed her under arrest. Leave now or face the same fate."

My magical abilities told me that he was lying all over the place. I looked into the speakers eyes and said, "You are lying to me and I don't like that."

That comment was followed by a silent spell, which caused him to drop a suddenly white hot gun. The other guys were also simultaneously rushing to get hot guns away from their bodies. I followed that up with a sleep spell cast throughout the house. With everyone sleeping I follow my senses through the house to lead me to Chikako. We end up at a door guarded by two towering guys. I moved them out of the way and entered the room.

All 3 of us gasped at the scene. Chikako was strapped nude to a straight backed wooden chair. There were six people in lab coats also in the room. The thing that made us gasp was that there were many different implements of torture on the table next to her. The person closest to Chikako was holding a menacing looking needle. I had Amy and Rachel un-tie her then I cast the spell to wake her up.

With a scream of, "NO DON'T" she awoke. Then she saw us, with a cry of thanks she threw herself at me. After a few minutes she was calmed enough to talk.

Never letting go of me she told us her story. "Thank you again for saving me. Those guys broke in here yesterday before I got home from work. I think they came in by my back door and were waiting for me before I was even in the door. They must have had a tranquilizer or something because my next memory was strapped nude to that chair. I was never even asked any questions, they just said that I was needed and I would cooperate or else. My guess is they wanted me to hack into something as I have exceptional computer skills. All I want now is for you to take me out of here after I get dressed and you introduce me to yourself and these 2 women."

I said, "OK no problem there. My name is Walt and to my right is Amy and to my left is Rachel. This will sound hard to believe but I was lead here thanks to a spell that I had cast. I am the Avatar of the goddess Lutana. She has gifted me with magical abilities and burdened me with the task of trying to clean this world into a better place for all. To assist me she sent a guide to help me learn what I could do with my magic. This guide is my faithful companion Xia." At the mention of her name Xia flew out and landed on my shoulder and said, "Hi."

Chikako looked at Rachel and Amy and seeing their nods she somehow knew I was telling the truth. She looked at me and said, "Ok Walt somehow I believe you. You probably know this but my name is Chikako however you can call me Chi if you want. Let me get up and dressed, then if you can I would like for you to find out why these people are here. After that we can decide what to do with them."

Chi was about 5 and a-half feet tall. She had smallish breasts a slim build and long jet black hair. I summoned up an outfit for her to put on and she did so. Once she was dressed she said, "Thanks again for the save and these nice clothes. Now why don't we start the interrogations?"

I picked up the person in the lab coat that had the needle. Removing the needle from his hand, I then roughly dropped him in the chair that Chi had vacated. I bound him to the chair using my Marlon ropes. Then I cast a spell to wake him up and another to enforce he speaks the truth.

I started with, "Give me your name and who you work for."

He replied, "Jim and I work for Star-Power Corp." His eyes were wide with fear as he realized the situation that he was in.

Me: "were you running this interrogation until I interrupted?"

Jim: "Yes I hired all the others to help me get Chikako."

Me: "Ok then what did you want Chikako for?"

Jim: "To help hack into the competitors computers and then bribe them into merging with Star-Power Corp."

Me: "Why did you choose Chikako?"

Jim, "She's the best computer person on the planet bar none."

Me: "Why do you say that?"

Jim: "I work for a multi national corporation. We had extensive research done and she was the top. The next best person was too far away and has a bad reputation."

Me: "So who was the instigator of the hacking idea?"

Jim: "James Smith, Head of Star-Power Corp."

Me: "Ok then why scare her with torture?"

Jim: "To ensure her compliance with our demands, I was ready to have her killed if she didn't cooperate.

Me: "One last question, how much did it cost to set up this mission?"

Jim: "A little over a million dollars, that is including the cost of cover-up."

With that I put Jim back to sleep and turned to the girls. "Well what do we want to do now?"

Amy said, "Kill them all!"

Rachel said, "Make them mindless slaves back at my mansion."

Chikako said, "Make them drive to the police and confess."

Xia said, "Either the police idea or incinerate them."

I chose the police option and told the girls. After receiving their nods, I cast a spell to animate all the sleeping bodies and made them gather in the entrance. We all followed them into the room. Once there I cast a spell of truth so they can never lie again. I placed the next spell to make them get in their vans to go directly to the police and confess. I made sure that Jim will specifically name his boss and the dollars he spent to do this. After that I cast the awaken spell and we watched them leave.

Chikako was still a bit shaken. She said, "Ok Walt I want to go live with you where I'll feel safe. I'm going to call my job and resign effective immediately. After that I just need to pack a few personal things and I'll deal with the rest wherever you all live. So will you take me in?"

I looked over at Amy who nodded then Rachel who also nodded. Looking over to Xia I asked, "She magic resistant?" Xia shook her head to say that she wasn't. I looked into Chi's eyes, "I have good news and better news for you. First Rachel, Amy, and I will have no problem welcoming you into our home. If and or when you are ready we will also have no problem welcoming you into our bed. The better news is I can cast some spells on you that will help you avoid the situation you found yourself in today." I listed the spells that I had cast on the others and what they could do.

Chikako was overwhelmed with emotion. She was finally able to get out, "If you cast those spells I'll join all four of you in that bed 2 seconds later! Just let me gather a few things and make the call then we are out of here."

Chi was able to get the calls finished fast. Then she grabbed a duffle bag from a closet, and was about to walk out of the room when I stopped her.

"Chi while packing, can you gather any books you have on specialized subjects? We are trying to learn as much as we can with these expanded minds and those books would be a big help."

She nodded then disappeared into the bedroom. Moments later she was back with a half-full bag over her shoulder. She said, "The books are in the library room. So let me show you the way and we can get them."

She led us to a side room and pointed out the bookshelf. Chi had a vast library of computer books and a nice encyclopedia set. We decided to take the whole library as it would be a great add on to Rachel's one. I conjured a few boxes and we spent a few minutes loading them. It took three boxes to get it all packed. I first cast a spell to keep the contents from shifting, another spell to reduce the weight, and a last spell to shrink the boxes. Then we packed them into Chi's bag.

Finished with the packing, we decided that it was time to get on the road. Chi locked the door behind us and we all piled into the van. Rachel was driving again and the rest of us were in the back. Without the rush we took our time getting back. We decided that we should take care of Amy's and my move while we were on the road.

Amy's place was first. We parked in front of the building and went up to her apartment. Amy let us in and she went to look around to see what she wanted to take. A few minutes later she returned. She looked at us and said, "There is way too much I want to take. I think we will need a truck to do our move."

I turned to Amy, "Actually darling that won't be needed at all. Just bring in what you want to take and I'll make some boxes to store them in. The same way we did Chi's library. When we are done packing them I'll shrink the boxes and we can take the stuff that way. Make sure you check what books you have to add to our library."

With that the plan was set. Chi, Rachel, and Amy brought in the stuff and I cast up the boxes and packed them. Soon we were down to just a few things in Amy's closet. The three women all walked in with an armload of things on hangers. Amy said, "I don't want these wrinkled can you make a hanger box for this stuff?"

I made a box the size of a walk-in closet with hanger rod, and they packed it up. That finished the items that Amy wanted to take. It was about 15 2-foot by 2-foot boxes and the closet box. I lined the insides of the box with cushioning material to help keep her stuff in one piece. Two of the boxes were her books. She had some nice cook-books and some college course books. I shrank the packed boxes and packed them into one small master box.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.