Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Chapter 3: Meeting Rachel

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meeting Rachel - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

The alarm woke both Amy and me up at the "ungodly" hour of 6:00a.m., with an annoying "BUZZ". Groaning I got out of the warm, and extra comfortable bed. As I was about to head towards the bathroom, I realized I didn't even need to go! The more I experienced the results of these spells I'd cast, I couldn't help thinking that they just kept getting better.

Amy got out of the bed and stretched. She excitedly exclaimed, "Wow Walt I love these spells! I'm fully awake in the morning without even needing a cup of coffee. Well how about you call your boss and resign while I take a quick shower. Then you can take your shower while I call my boss."

Before Amy was out the door I called out to her, "Amy hold on a second." As she stopped I Summoned four of my new towels and said, "Use these they're much better than your usual ones. One more question what's you favorite color?"

"Red."

I then Summon a red robe and said, "Here wear this after your shower." I extended my full hands to her. Amy took the robe and 2 towels from my hands and headed to the bathroom. After watching Amy's beautiful ass as it disappeared into the bathroom, I went to the phone to make the call.

I dialed in to work and was connected to my boss, Tim. "Hi Tim this is Walt, I'm not feeling well and won't be in today. Hopefully I'll be able to make it in tomorrow."

All I got was his aggravated response, "Walt, either get in here today or don't bother coming in again. You know full well this is our busy season and we need every hand."

Stunned I responded with, "Well Tim I'm surprised by that. I've been an employee of 4 years with the company. I have a track record of barely ever using a sick day. If I can have my job threatened for using just one day in a busy season then I have no choice but to quit. Send me my last check and owed vacation time in the mail. It looks like I won't be seeing you again, goodbye." I then hung up the phone. Well so much for that job. Now I really have to hope that this woman checks out good today.

Amy walked back into the bedroom wearing the robe and a towel around her hair. She turned to me and asked. "Well what did your boss say?"

"He said come in or don't bother! So I told him that I wouldn't bother. Now I'm gainfully unemployed."

Amy shakes her head and said, "Well that takes care of you quitting. Now get in the shower while I make my call."

Picking up the two towels Amy didn't use I went into her bathroom. It was a small bathroom with just a sink, bowl, and stand up shower stall. Going into the shower I turned on the water. I put my hand under the stream to test the temperature. As the water hits my hand, I realize that thanks to the improvements I'd made to my body, the water temperature doesn't matter. The faucet is turned to max cold and I can tell that, but it doesn't affect me. Deciding to save on Amy's heat bill I got into the shower. One of the body improvements I'd made is I no longer sweat. So it was a very quick shower. Once I'm clean and rinsed off, I step out of the shower. In moments I am dried using my new towels. Conjuring another new outfit for myself I get dressed and stepped out to see how Amy's call went.

I walked into her bedroom at the same moment as Amy hung up the phone. Amy said, "Wow that was fast."

"Yes I noticed that the water temperature had no effect, so I didn't need to wait for it to warm up. Plus now that we don't sweat anymore, all I needed was a quick soap and rinse."

Amy shrugged her shoulders saying, "I didn't even think of those things for my shower but, now that you mention it I don't remember feeling any temperature changes. I told my boss I was having personal issues and he gave me a vacation week. I've never even used much of my sick or vacation time so that is why he had no problems."

"I had almost perfect attendance for 4 years with my place. And still the idiot says we're busy now so you have to come in or else. So I told him to mail me the check and have a good life. I'm still not that worried. First with no need to eat or drink, we will save a ton on food bills. Even if we had to camp in a park we could be comfortable since we also don't need to react to the weather. And if we did, I can easily make warmer or waterproof clothing."

Amy thought on that and said, "All true, but I would feel better not having to be that obvious quite so fast. I think that now we've got the time we both should take a drive and find your second response. You also never did tell me if you drove over here last night or not."

I start with, "Well living here I decided to save my money and take the bus to work. So I never even needed to buy a car. I only live a block away from you, so it was only a short walk to get here. You were also the closest, as the spell gives me the responses by how far away each is. In fact I can tell you that overnight I've gotten 4 more responses and none of them are even in this state. So that leaves 5 more women that we will need to check out."

"I think that we need to establish a home base of some sort so we can concentrate on our mission to save the planet. Once we have a base we've got to come up with a plan for the easiest way to meet and greet all of these responses I'm getting. I want this plan to reduce the need to travel all over the country or world to find them. With any luck, the one we are going to check out now will have a nice big place so we will have a starting point. I've got the feeling that I'm going to have a lot of responses on my 'Seek' spell. Now why don't we get Xia and go find my next response."

Amy said, "Ok honey, we should get moving. I'm starting to worry about how much space we'll need if all of the responses turn out like I did. If you've gotten 7 responses already in just 2 days, then we will need a huge home. Plus at the speed and amount of responses you're getting, the home will need to be expandable."

All I could do is shrug and say, "Well sweets I'm just going to have to deal with those problems as they arrive. The biggest thing we are going to need is space. I can create the materials to build us as big a house as we need. So all we are going to need is the land to build it on. Preferably it will be in an area that is secluded so people don't see a house go up overnight."

"Well we can talk some more in the car when we go to find this next one. Why don't you get dressed so we can get going?"

Amy moved over to the stack of clothes that I summoned yesterday. After looking through the selections she turned towards me. "I love all this stuff but it just isn't what I want to wear today. Can you summon me a new outfit like this?" She then pictured the outfit to create.

Using my expanded mind I took the picture of what she wanted me to create. I said to Amy, "No problem honey." I then conjure up the clothes she wants, made out of Marlon of course.

Amy picked up the clothes one by one and put them on. First was a very sexy pair of black lace g-string panties. Second even though with her new body it is unnecessary, was a matching black lace bra. Then she puts on a blue jean mini skirt and a white button down sleeveless shirt. Last was a pair of knee high zip up boots, with 2-inch heels.

Once Amy was dressed I took her by the hand and we walked out to the living room. I noticed Xia sleeping quietly on one of the small couch pillows. As I approached Xia to wake her she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Xia stretches and through a yawn said, "You don't have to worry about sneaking up on me Walt. I am by nature very alert to my surroundings. There is no choice when you are only 6-inches tall. Especially when it is either stay alert, or be squashed."

Thank you Amy this pillow was a very comfortable bed. I see that you two are ready to go, so lets get down to the car and going." Xia then lifted off and landed in the hood of my jacket to conceal her presence.

Exiting the apartment Amy locked her door. Then she followed me down the stairs all the way to the street. At that point Amy took me over to her car. It was a rusty old black 4 door Ford that had definitely seen better days. Amy took a look at the car then turned to me and said, "I know it is not much but it gets me where I want to go and it is cheap on gas."

'Now let me ask a question. Is there any way possible I'm going to let my new love drive around in a car that isn't worth the metal it is made out of? The answer is of course NO, so I had to act.'

I looked Amy into the eyes and asked, "If you want can I change the car into a much better one? We are going to need a good car to get around and I can easily change the paperwork that goes with it to match the new car."

Amy thought for a moment and said, "If you must do it. I've always wanted a nice Cadillac."

That said I took a quick look around and saw no one. With the spell 'Transform' I changed her rusty old Ford into A shiny new jet black 4 door Cadillac. Thankfully I had learned quite a bit about cars during my time in the library and was able to make this car with the best in technology. The metal was stronger than a tank. The weight was less than half of a normal compact car. I gave it a fuel system that self recycled so it wouldn't run out. The exhaust system was completely set to give the minimum possible, for the best in environmental controls.

At almost noon we were on the road, with Amy behind the wheel. It was another sunny and cloudless day. The roads were almost deserted, even for this time of day. So we were able to get across town with surprising speed. As we entered the new city the spell 'Pings' and I was made aware of where to go. I zoned out and was almost completely unaware of my surroundings as I gave the directions to Amy while she drove. Eventually we arrived at the biggest mansion I'd ever seen or heard of.

The mansion looked to have at least 4 floors. It had what appeared to be wood siding. We were on gravel road and stopped near a large iron gate. There was a box on a post about a foot away from the gate. It was just outside my rolled down window. Just as I noticed this box we heard from it a very tinny "can I help you?" The spell chose then to reveal her name to me. I replied into the box, "Yes we are here to see Rachel Dinerio."

The gate buzzed and started to open. Once it was open wide enough we drove up the long road leading up to the house. Finally we got to the mansion. It looked even larger up close! As we got out of the car, the front door of the mansion opened and out stepped a male butler.

"Welcome," He said with a heavy old English accent. "My name is Steve and I'm here to take you to the sitting room. Follow me please." With that he turns around and waits for us to go up the stairs and into the home.

"Well shall we?" I ask to Amy. Taking her by the hand, we went up the steps and into this humungous home. Once we caught up to Steve he turned and started to go down a hallway. We followed him to a set of large wooden double doors.

He opened the door on the right and said, "In here please, the mistress will be with you shortly."

The room we were left in was HUGE. I'm guessing it was 50 feet by 50 feet. There are 3 small couches and a small table just near the door. There was an enormous window on the wall facing opposite the doors. As I walked up to the window I could see the car we drove up in. We were on the side of the house facing the driveway and road. Looking around the rest of the room I could see the most comfortable looking couch was the one facing the doors. I turned to Amy and asked, "Why don't we wait on the couch over there for Rachel to show?"

"Ok honey not a bad idea." She went and sat on the couch. As I sat down next to her Amy turned to me and said, "Darling I have such strong feelings for you. I just NEED something to help me show the world that we are together."

I took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Sweetness anything I can do within my considerable abilities I will do for you. All I need to know is what symbol we're talking about."

With teary eyes Amy said, "I don't really care. How about a necklace that has what you were describing as Lutana's symbol for a charm?"

I said, "Charm," and 3 matching necklaces appeared in my hands. It is an 18-inch long chain with a 2-inch charm. The charm is a replica of the symbol that was on Lutana's book. I placed one necklace over my head and clipped another around Amy's neck.

Amy gratefully pulled me into a hug. Then she started a lengthy kiss. We are so engrossed in the kiss we don't hear the door open. At least until we heard a throat clear.

Breaking apart Amy and I turned to the sound. Standing in the doorway was a raven haired beauty. She was short only about 5-feet tall and had straight black hair flowing down to her waist. I'd guess she weighed about 115 pounds. Her figure was 34b-24-32 and she was wearing a blue sundress with blue 2-inch heels. A guess at her age would be about 25.

With a nice gentle voice she said, "Hello my name is Rachel. I hate to break up your love fest but I need to know why you came to my home. This is the first time anyone has come all the way out here in quite a while. Now I don't care which of you starts talking, but I need those answers now or I'll have no choice but to ask you to leave and not return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.