Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Chapter 2: Meeting Amy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meeting Amy - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

As I woke up I peered over at the clock and it read 7:00 a.m. Today was Sunday. Usually I would just use it as yet another day to relax a bit before I had to go to work tomorrow, but not this time. Now I'm going use the day to expand my abilities a bit more, and maybe even meet a few people. Getting out of the bed I stretched a little, and as I did so I remembered the spell I had cast just before I went to sleep last night. Once the spell was recognized it 'pinged' and reported 3 different responses. Number 1 was less than a block away, number 2 was a town over, and number 3 was across the state.

The spell must have been somewhat location based, so I decided to get the closest responses first. Making the decision that I needed to check out at least my closest response I turned to my closet, and chose an outfit for the day. Looking in there I found myself greatly discouraged. Not much fit my new body now, plus most of it was way out of style. That decided my course of action for the day; go to the mall for clothes shopping, then to scope out the first response.

Then Xia asked, "Walt, I can see from your actions that you don't like your choices, why don't you just conjure some clothes in the style you want? Before you ask I'll tell you how, just picture what you want it to look like, including what type of material that it will be made out of, and release the spell."

I replied, "Thanks Xia I should've of thought of that." First I decided I needed a robe, I pictured a dark blue robe. Now I had to define the material that the robe will be made out of. This new style of cloth I will call Marlon. Marlon has the feel of silk, the wash ability of cotton, and durability of tank-armored steel. With the basics for the spell defined I cast 'Clothing, ' and with a 'ping' my new robe appears. Trying it on, it of course has a perfect fit and a nice comfortable feel. Seeing that it was very easy to do, I conjure up a whole outfit of light spring jacket with a hood, shirt, jeans, boxers, socks, and shoes. I also summon 3 fluffy white towels with a super absorb, and quick dry ability. Then I pick up my new clothes, towels, and head to the shower. Once showered and dry I change into my new clothes and say, "Ok Xia let's go find this girl."

With a quick cast of 'Invisibility' on Xia, I was out the door. I tuned my senses into the first 'ping' and started walking. It was a nice sunny day and there were a few people out. As I was walking, I passed another little convenience store. Going in to see if I could repeat my trick of yesterday I checked out the instant scratches again. Nope no winners close enough oh well, but before I could leave the store I 'heard' the click of a gun.

The clerk and I heard a loud, "This is a stick up!" We turned towards the voice to find a masked robber pointing a gun. The assailant was about six foot five muscular and weighed as much as I do now. While keeping the gun on the check out kid, he turned to me and said "You too asshole! Gimme all your money!"

I faced the dickhead and said, "Bite me!" That response was so unexpected that he froze for a second then pointed the gun at me, and fired. I saw the bullet in slow motion as it approached. I could see that the bullet was headed for my right arm, and I wanted to test the Marlon, so I let it hit. It hits and before the ricochet flew too far I caught it, and pocketed the bullet.

'Man I'm sure glad I thought of that bulletproofing property.' Having had enough of this fool I moved to him and knocked him out with a quick backhanded blow to the head. Fortunately there were only the 3 of us in the building at the time and the whole incident was caught on tape. I 'adjusted' the clerk to think that the idiot missed and the tape doesn't have the reaction to the shot so the only problem would be that the cops won't be able to find the bullet that was shot.

The cops then arrived with sirens blaring. They then proceed to interviewed both me, and the clerk. After that they arrested the thug. After the cops were finished with my interview I was on the way again.

With that bit of excitement out of the way the rest of my walk is fairly uneventful. Eventually I arrived at a brick building with 4 floors. There were stairs leading up to a metal and brick enclosed entrance. Walking up the stairs I looked over all the different names on the buzzer panel. The spell leads me to the correct button to press, but before I get to the button, a 5 foot 5 brunette approached, holding 2 full paper bags of groceries.

She asked, "Can I help you?"

Reading the name on the buzzer I was about to press, I respond, "Yes I was looking for Amy Waters"

She said, "I'm Amy but I don't know you."

I replied, "Yes I know, I'm doing an article on sci-fi and fantasy books for a survey. I got your name from Sci-fi Online, they have you down as a frequent visitor," 'this is the same site where I saw Lutana's book.'

She thought it over and said, "Ok tell you what, help me bring up these groceries and I'll do your interview."

With that she handed me the 2 bags, opened the door, and we went up to her third floor apartment. It was an average sized 4-room apartment, with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. She directed me where to place her various groceries, then once they were put away we went into her living room.

She started the conversation; "Ok I don't usually let a guy built like you into my home without getting to know him a lot better first. I did so because for some reason I could sense that you meant me no harm. I want to know why that was the fact, and how the hell that site was able to get my address when I'm sure I never supplied it! If you don't answer my questions to my satisfaction the police are getting a report of a stalker that will have your description."

Wow talk about some demands? Well she wanted some answers, so let's supply them! I said, "Ok Amy this is how it is, and this will sound very extraordinary, Up until Friday night I was a bored 165 pound insurance accountant. That night I got a piece of mail for Sci-fi Online, and checked it out. I found a book, which lead me to have a vision, to make a long story short I now am the Avatar of a goddess by the name of Lutana. She has gifted me with magical abilities, to help save this planet from its own self-destruction. She also has sent me a guide to help me develop these abilities and this guide is with me now."

With that I removed the spell of invisibility on Xia, and she appeared where she was, perched on my left shoulder. I heard Amy's gasp of surprise but when I look closely at her she seemed to be handling it very well. I continued with, "Which leads to why I am here. Last night before I went to bed I cast a spell to help me find a woman who would accept my nature and abilities, and wouldn't be too freaked when they were revealed. The spell has picked you and 2 others so far, and since I didn't place a range restriction on it I'll probably get quite a few more responses. So that's my story. Any questions?"

After a few minutes Amy recovered from the shock and said, "Well with the indisputable evidence standing on your shoulder, I have no choice but to believe at least some parts of what you say. Yes I do visit that site and since you haven't even seen my PC I'll give you that part. Without seeing a picture of what you used to look like I can't say a thing for your current appearance, other than if it was manufactured that looks like what a guy would do for himself. Now a few more questions then. You said 3 responses, so what will happen when you meet the others? How am I supposed to help you save the planet? And what happens tomorrow when you and I go back to work?"

Good questions all of them. I replied, "Ok to answer the questions in order. Number one I imagine that with you to back up my story, and also to prove that I'm a little less of a threat the meetings will go much faster. Unfortunately I only know their approximate locations so it may take a bit of a search to find them. I'm not sure what you can do to help me save the planet but more should be revealed as we get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses. As far as my work goes my boss doesn't know it yet but I'm quitting. I don't mean to or want to impose myself on you or any of the others, but with what I have to do I just DON'T have the time for work also. Hopefully that will answer most of your concerns."

Amy sat and thought for a moment then said, "Well I'm in an at will agreement so if needed I can move anytime, but my lease is frozen at just me so you definitely can't move in here. I do have a small car, and I don't know if you walked or just parked before I saw you, but without a job where are you or you and me supposed to live?"

I replied, "Well Amy hopefully one of the two I have yet to visit will have the place or income to start the support of our little group. All I know is one is a town over, and the other is across the state. If I remember correctly that town is a very expensive place to live, so there may be some hope there. I seem to get a bit more information as I get closer to where the person lives so maybe if we drive by there we'll get an idea of the possibilities of a home base?"

Amy looked down at her watch and responded, "Well let's see it is 3pm now so, we could go for a Sunday drive, and find out where the other woman lives. Or we can stay here get to know each other, and go driving tomorrow after we both call out sick. I vote for we go out looking for her tomorrow."

Ok let me think, stay here with Amy or go on what could be a wild goose chase. I decided, "Ok Amy I agree let's stay here." Now I haven't described Amy in detail yet so here you go. As I already said Amy is 5 foot 5 and brunette, I'm going to guess about 125 pounds, 36c-25-35 figure, brown eyes, small studded earrings, and a cute button nose. I would guess her age to be about 27.

After a few moments of quiet contemplation Amy had to ask, "Are you sure you didn't cast some sort of love spell on yourself when you made that body? Because I don't usually fall for a man nearly as fast as I'm falling for you."

I replied, "Well if I did I didn't do it on purpose. I sure did get a huge boost of confidence when I changed my body. I also think that becoming the Avatar of Lutana didn't hurt things either. First I'm not even sure if that type of spell is even possible. Secondly now even if I did cast such a spell, then that spell would only affect you. So even if I did cast such a spell then why am I falling for you just as fast and hard." turning to Xia I ask, "Xia is it possible that I can cast such a 'Love' spell?"

Xia lifted off of my shoulder, and sat down on the table where she can see both of us and said, "Walt, yes, you can cast that spell quite easily. And yes it can even work on you too. I want both of you to know however, that a spell was not cast. What you two have is chemistry that has been sparked by the common interests of magic, and the saving of the planet."

Hearing all of this overloads Amy, and she started to cry. She said through the tears, "Don't worry I'm not sad, these are tears of joy, it's just that I've gone from a fairly boring life to what can be my dream life." That said she walks over to me, tugs my sleeve till I stand up then gives me a big hug. As she does this, she says, "hey this shirt feels like silk, how did you get such nice clothes, and aren't they a bitch to clean?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.