Blink - Cover

Blink

by Blink

Copyright© 2005 by Blink

Erotica Sex Story: It mostly happened just this way

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   .

I use to work for a campground about 10 years or so ago, not long after I turned forty. One of my duties was to lead a weekly bird watching tour. This usually occurred on Saturday or Sunday at dawn. Most often nobody showed and I would go off by myself. Later I would report to the owners that half dozen or so people showed. During this time I use to explore the campgrounds remote areas and some of the neighboring property. I would also keep a list of the birds I saw just so it looked like I really was doing something.

This one Sunday morning a young girl, I guess her age at about 15 showed for the hike. I was hoping she wouldn't want to go alone, as I enjoyed my time alone. I said if she wanted to go anyway I would take her. She smiled and said she really liked birds and wanted to go. So we headed out to one of the more remote areas of the grounds. We chatted as we hiked and I pointed out several of the local species as we left the camp proper. I found out she was indeed 15, soon to turn 16. Her name was Annie. She had read hair the color of flame, a pale freckled face, blue eyes and an unbelievably pretty smile. I asked how she enjoyed camping she said it was fun but she missed her boyfriend and that the family would be staying a week. She said she was camping with her Mom, Dad, an older sister and a younger brother. I asked what she missed about her boyfriend and she blushed and shyly said "well... you know." Then she added "He'd like it here." I asked, "What would he like about it. " She beamed and said, "He really likes the outdoors. We spend a lot of time in the city parks. He thinks uh... outside is sexy." I replied "Sexy?" She answered, "Well, yea, like exciting and adventurous."

"I see," I said, "And do you think uh... being outside is sexy." She said, "I like cliffs and outcropping that are out in the clearing." And asked, "any special reason for that?" She turned a crimson red, smiled, but didn't answer." I smiled, looking away. I was amused and slightly turned on. I decided to detour our trip to a rocky overlook where the glaciers stopped ages ago. You need to walk through the woods for about half hour and the woods end dramatically and the landscape opens into a rocky outcropping overlooking the countryside. This isn't on private property but I have never seen anyone there. The scene is breathtaking and definitely worth walking out of the way.

As we were walking through the woods the path was blocked by a wind fallen tree. I climbed over and she climbed up behind me. I reached out to help her down. When she jumped I caught her with my hands under her arms. She turned slightly and my left hand caught her ribcage and my right cupped her left breast. I noticed she was not wearing a bra. Then I lost my balance and fell backward. She fell on top of me and I was holding her in my arms, her legs straddling my left leg and knee. I just held her. Asked if she was okay. She shook her head, brushed my hair out of my eyes and said, "I'm fine are YOU okay?" I said I was fine. I'm sure that the moment didn't last more than a few seconds, but it was if time had stopped. I felt the tightness in my pants and was sure she could feel it as well. I rolled her over on her side and started to get up. With my arms under hers and hands around her back, I started to lift her up and as she gained her feet I moved both hands, purposefully, out from under her arms and across her breasts with my hands open. God, I nearly fainted in excitement. Her tits felt great. I blushed and said, "err, uh, excuse me, err..." not knowing how she would react to being felt up by a 40 something old guy. She just grinned a little flushed and said, "No problem."

We walked on a little further, and at one point the path narrows along a steep embankment. She slipped a little and I instinctively caught her hand and continued to walk along holding her hand. She did and said nothing, so I just held her hand. Right before you leave the forest, there was one place where we passed through that one has to turn sideways and shuffle. When we got there I let go of her hand and put it around her waist as we shuffled through the crevice. She was warm and smelled of lilacs and sweat. She rubbed against me as we moved and I could feel her breast kiss my side occasionally. This was extremely sexy. I was totally hard and tried to pull at my shorts so it would show. I think she noticed. Again we didn't say anything, but the atmosphere was quite heavy and you could cut the sexual tension. I was beginning to get a little bolder, but didn't want to kill the mood.

Just then the sky opened with light and we stepped out of the crevice and thru forest. You could see for miles in three directions as we stood atop the Mason Cliff. I heard her gasp and all she said was "WOW..." I was standing beside her with my hand still around her waist. She leaned into me looked up and asked. "Do you bring everyone here?" I replied, "Actually, no, you're the first person I've ever shared it with." Why is that she asked?" Now with a strange but very sensuous look in her eye." I stammered. Actually I wasn't quite sure. I simply said, "This is my private space. Its where I come to be alone and ponder and think." She turned to me, put both arms around me and hugged me close. I hesitated briefly and returned the hug. We just stood there on the cliff holding each other for a minute or so. Just long enough that neither of us could deny that it was a very special moment. Her caress released she looked up to me and said, "thanks." She was absolutely beautiful, her face was soft and the look she gave me was pure and vulnerable. Without thinking my face moved toward hers slowly, she shut her eyes and lifted her chin. I kissed her, out lips meeting and just touching for about ten seconds. Then with just a little bit of suction I pulled back and as our lips part you could here the sound that just a kiss generates. We stood there staring at each other wide eyed. It was a bit frightened but in everyway enlightened. I kissed her again this time full and passionately. I didn't have to force my tongue as she readily parted her lips and let me freely explore her tongue and mouth. We parted and immediately kissed again with more fervor.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.