Reunion - Cover

Reunion

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ashley Wilson had to return to her departmental reunion at her alma mater to settle a lingering feeling of guilt. She had her eyes on the offended party and wanted much more from him than forgiveness. Ashley had all the men she chose, except him. Sometimes you get what you want and then you have big decisions to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

They slept peacefully entwined until late in the morning. He disentangled from her, pulled on his jeans and a sweatshirt, and went down to the kitchen. Shortly, he had a pot of coffee brewing and orange juice in a glass while he walked down to the mailbox to get the Los Angeles Times. The cool morning fog nestled in the tall trees and enfolded the shrubs on the hillside across the road. The slight breeze pushed and swirled the fog like the veils of an exotic belly dancer. Not as stimulating as a dancer perhaps, but exquisite in its own right.

After Benny ran around the yard like he was chasing the Greyhound's rabbit and finished his morning duty, Bill called him back in the house. After opening the morning paper on the counter and glancing at the same bad news, he poured the coffee. Then, he and Benny meandered through the large living room and appreciated the collection of abstract paintings and sculptures. A full-sized grand piano anchored one corner opposite a fireplace surrounded by tasteful couches and area rugs. He felt a kinship with her parents, who had created an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in the room.

Upstairs, Ashley opened her eyes slowly and stretched out on the bed, feeling a slight chill as her movement displaced the covers from her shoulders. She felt around for Bill and discovered his side of the bed to be empty. Benny was gone, too. She turned and stretched her other side as she felt warmth glow within, knowing that they were here and remembering her feelings of comfort as he held her all night. Yesterday, she had awakened alone, having not slept well, and immediately developed anxious feelings of anticipation. Yesterday was a good day, after he came. Today will be better.

She put on a sheer thong and her warm-ups, then brushed her hair, noticing that the trip to the spa and late shower had not been friendly to it. She managed to get it on top of her head with the help of several plastic clamps so that she didn't look quite so awful. If he's going to be here for two months, he'd better get used to seeing me in the morning. When she thought, "two months," she realized that his presence would have a definite end. At least at the end of two months, I'll know whether I want him to stay or go. Did he say two months or did I just assume he'd spend his whole break with me? Then she looked at her mirror reflection directly, almost as another person. Don't you know already? Stop kidding yourself! Get your butt downstairs and find him.

When he returned to the kitchen, Ashley stood by the counter, sniffing and tasting the coffee.

"Morning, Bill! How long have you been up?" As she moved to the table, she patted her lap and Benny hopped up, wagging himself all over.

After pouring more coffee, he walked over to kiss her. "Just long enough to make coffee and fetch the paper. I enjoyed touring the living room and admiring the artwork."

"That's what it is for. I usually make coffee at night and set the timer, but I didn't know what time we'd be up. That coffee is fragile and starts to taste icky if it stays on the warmer for too long. Has to be put right in the thermos."

"Tastes too good to waste. Let me rescue it before it goes bad." He heated the thermos and then poured the coffee in it.

Ashley glanced at the front page, and then looked up, "Hmmm. Ever spend any time in this part of California?"

"No, just in the Bay Area and farther north up the coast."

"Well, then, as a native, I am bound by sacred tradition to show you the tourist attractions that are on the 'required' list. When we finish those, we'll work on electives."

"Sounds good. I saw the film, Sideways, and wanted to see some of those wineries, too."

"Oh, do I have some treats for you! Tell you what. This morning, we can drive down the coast an hour and have brunch at Pea Soup Andersen's."

"Where? Soup for brunch?"

She laughed. "No, they will feed you well. It was opened by some Danish folks in about 1925 and has been gong strong ever since. Fortunately for them and unfortunately for us, the tour buses also stop there; the freeway goes right by it. We'll manage. We just must get your tourist ticket punched there."

"OK, I trust you. I assume that I can lodge a complaint if it doesn't meet my requirements."

"Yep! Let's put on our street clothes and go."

When they went to the garage, she went over to a silver XK Jaguar coupe. She smiled, "Might as well go first class. This was my father's mid-life crisis toy. I think he was proving that he could have a crisis as satisfying as his colleagues and friends."

Bill admired the graceful driving machine, "Nothing wrong with his taste, I can tell you."

"His taste in cars was great, but Old Macho chased beautiful, bright young graduate students for about five years after my mother died and before his accident. As those quests go, he was quite successful."

Bill blushed slightly, "Well, uh, I guess I can't fault him for wanting that, either."

Suddenly realizing what she had said, she threw her arms around him, "Oh, Bill. I'm sorry. That didn't come out right." Then, she smiled, "Besides that, you definitely did not chase me!" She snuggled back into his chest.

He responded softly as he stroked her hair, "We are all entitled to a mid-life crisis. I'm easily old enough to be your father. Can't get away from that. When I'm around you, I know exactly why he did it. You give me a constant high."

Ashley paused for a minute against his chest and reflected on her situation. Yes, his hair did have more salt than pepper since she was in his class. She did not want to continue the age-difference discussion, or, for that matter any discussion that might identify potential problems in this long-awaited relationship that she found much to her liking.

"I know you could be my father, but the literature abounds in stories about awe-inspiring romances between younger women and-uh-mature men."

"Fiction always inspires us. It's OK to say 'older, ' except when you introduce me to your friends. They will want to know who the hell I am and what I'm doing in your life."

For the second time in as many minutes, Ashley found herself wanting to change the topic of conversation. I don't know, yet, who the hell he is in my life and I don't want to talk about it today.

She ran back inside to get Benny settled in his bed and felt guilty as he pouted at being left alone. Then, she set the security system and came out smiling. "Tell you what. I'll drive down there and demonstrate the car and you can drive back, like the man is supposed to."

"Sounds good to me. I haven't driven anything like this for many years."

They took their coffee and went merrily down Highway 101 to Buellton.

When they were on the freeway heading south in the light traffic, she could not avoid dwelling on her possible future with Bill. Maybe it was caused by her long-term crush on him or maybe she was overlooking fatal flaws, but everything they had done together surpassed her expectations. The first night in his house, she felt that she belonged there and given half a chance in prior years, might even be living there right now. She hated leaving that day to return home. Right then, it seemed so important to tell him that she loved him. What will he do if he does get that job at Poly? Would he just pick up stakes and move out here to be with me?

Between the music on the radio and the traffic and holding his hand, she felt elated just to be there. In less than an hour, she took the off-ramp to Highway 246 and quickly turned into the restaurant parking lot. She looked over, "Not so many buses. We're lucky."

He smiled at her fondly, 'I don't mind waiting if I'm with you. We're not running for a flight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.