Reunion - Cover

Reunion

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 3: Settling In

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Settling In - Ashley Wilson had to return to her departmental reunion at her alma mater to settle a lingering feeling of guilt. She had her eyes on the offended party and wanted much more from him than forgiveness. Ashley had all the men she chose, except him. Sometimes you get what you want and then you have big decisions to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Ashley took Bill back to her large elegant bedroom and showed him where to hang his clothes. The clothes rod on his side was completely empty, with enough hangers for a whole family. She opened empty drawers he could use, and indicated which side of the roomy bathroom was for his shaving kit and other man gear. She folded his wrinkled clothes and helped him put things away, all the while describing the options for entertainment during the next few weeks. Benny was following them around looking up at her with that little, "What about me?" look he did so well as he wagged his tail.

Bill was startled to look in a corner of the bedroom and see ropes and blindfolds and other play toys displayed on a cloth right next to Benny's bed.

When she saw him notice, she said, "I just wanted to have what the competition is using!"

"Oh, you have! You have it all!"

Finally, she succumbed to the pitiful look and tail wag by picking Benny up and cradling him in her arms as they walked around. Then, she showed both of them Bill's office and where to put his computer to be near the Internet connection. "This is where your master will work, Benny."

As he surveyed 'his' office, he marveled at the window wall view of the bay, the oil paintings on the inner wall and the beautifully finished oak floors. He looked at her with affection, "Hey, Ashley, this is way beyond my expectations! Much more luxury than I normally enjoy." Then, he pointed to a framed picture of her and her father on the edge of the large desk. "That's him, I guess. You both look happy."

"After mother died, we were even more comfortable together, although I was away at school most of the time. I guess we were needy."

"My wife left the children with me during their last year of high school. She went off to take a much better job at Missouri. Her leaving erased much of the friction I had with the kids. We spent some time in counseling, which improved our lives considerably."

She continued, "Mother told him on her deathbed that she damn well expected him to live his life to the fullest, starting the day after she died. Then, she threatened to come back as an evil spirit to haunt him if he didn't." She laughed lightly, "I believed her and so did he."

She rubbed her free hand over the classic elegant leather executive chair. "Couldn't bear to have anything but the best. Thought he deserved it. I guess he did after all the prizes he won and fame he brought to the University."

He put his arm around her shoulders. "I will try to live up to his example!"

Ashley missed the full implications of his remark and went on, "Don't feel pressured. A Nobel would be an acceptable tribute to his office."

Her smiling and lightly sardonic remark brought them a huge laugh. They don't have a Nobel in his discipline.

Then, she led him to her office. "You and I work here, Benny. Just the right size for us. I don't like being lost in a large room. It was my mother's office-where she managed all her creative volunteer activities. I work here to receive inspiration from her spirit." She had placed another small dog mat near her computer. Tickling his ears, "Benny, we have a nice view of the bay, too."

Bill looked closely at pictures of her with both parents and a young man. "I'm glad you can put me in a separate room. I would never get anything done sharing an office with you!"

"Nor I with you."

He then pointed to the young man in the picture. "Your brother?"

"Yes. He didn't approve of Dad's lifestyle, which I openly encouraged, so we've grown distant." She said sadly, "Yeah, he does research for some pharmaceutical company in Indiana. Don't hear from him much. I Google him from time to time to see what he's up to."

She leaned back into Bill. "I know you've had a long day, gaining three hours. Maybe we should sit in the tub to relax and then retire and snuggle up."

"I'm for that! Today started much too early."

Bill felt awed at the house in which Ashley lived alone. He wondered how she could keep it all up and still have any time to work-or play. Bedrooms upstairs, offices and living area in the middle, and a large garage and rec room on the lowest floor. Heavily influenced by the Spanish and Mexican housing styles, the house radiated a feeling of welcome and warmth.

As he sat on the bed taking his shoes off, she began a gentle strip-tease dance, removing one article of clothing at a time. Although she did not prolong it, she kept it up long enough to get his serious attention. He watched her in wonderment as she revealed her naked body to him. At the end, she put her hands over her head and spun slowly around. "The last movement came as a encore of a request I had earlier."

"Yes, you thrilled me again. I don't think I could handle it every day." He chuckled as he removed his clothing.

She led him out to the deck to view the shimmering lights and the reflections off the bay. An onshore chilly breeze surrounded them as they shivered together with his arms keeping her close. Briefly, they admired the huge starlit canopy on the clear night. Benny ran all over the deck inspecting every inch and finally came to sit nearby.

She put her head back on his shoulder and whispered, "If we don't get in that tub soon, I'm going to turn blue."

She led him to the entrance and stepped into the tub, pausing on each stair to adapt to the hot water. As she did, the underwater lights made her dark mound visible before it disappeared soon followed by her breasts as she sat neck deep. Chilly as he was, he watched her show and then joined her as she turned on the powerful jets and the blissful bubbles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.