Reunion
Chapter 2: The Party

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Party - Ashley Wilson had to return to her departmental reunion at her alma mater to settle a lingering feeling of guilt. She had her eyes on the offended party and wanted much more from him than forgiveness. Ashley had all the men she chose, except him. Sometimes you get what you want and then you have big decisions to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

As she and Bill entered the reunion hall, Ashley noticed three of her friends standing on the steps. She could feel their envious eyes burning into her back, and she overheard Kim saying, "Ashley is with Prof. Anderson! They came in the same car. This is the big event of the reunion."

It wasn't long before Kim took Ashley aside. "Did you get him?"

"I got him. I'm staying at his house. He is going to visit me in California."

"Ashley! Was it good enough to wait for?"

"I didn't exactly 'wait, ' but he was good. Better than good. We slept together nicely. Yesterday, I was at the hotel, alone. Today, I am living at his house. He is older than I am. I also have a doting dog."

"Yes, he is a good lay. God, Ashley. I'm glad you finally figured out that he is older than you are. You are so smart!"

"Bitch! I have been here less than 24 hours and my life has changed. I'm rambling. When you want someone for a long time and finally get him, it is often disappointing. He is ardent and better than I imagined. I don't know what happens next, but I'm going to stay around and see."

Kim faded into the crowd when Bill returned. "It is about time to start the program. We should go in."

"Bill, I can't sit with you. I wouldn't hear a word and I would want my hands on you and yours on me. I sat next to my guy in Biology and almost flunked. I'll see you at the break."

"I'll miss you." I did not have that presence of mind. In addition to everything else, she is street smart.

After lunch, she told him, "I have a hair appointment at four to get ready for the dance. I made it a month ago. I haven't been to Karinda since I graduated. I will see you at home when I am through." She then pulled him around the corner into the hall and kissed him.

After her hair appointment she went "home." He devoured her with his eyes as he let her in. "My God, you are fantastic. With your beauty and Karinda's technique, you are a work of art." She kissed him, looked into his gray eyes, and kissed him again.

"I put this entire outfit together to tempt you, just in case I didn't make my point last night. I am grateful to come home with you tonight. To wonder beforehand if you had a date and if you didn't, whether you would take me home would have been torture. I know that I have competition from at least two others."

"Others? Who Ashley?"

They sat on the couch with their wine. "I am not stupid. Forget the competition. You may kiss me, but you may not muss my hair until we get home."

They reviewed the day's program and chatted easily about some of the people who came. Benny sat next to her with his head on her lap as she stroked him. She checked her watch and said, "It will take me a while to dress. I'm going to start now." With that, she gave him a soft loving kiss and went toward the second bathroom. Benny went with her. She looked back over her shoulder, "There is a job opening at Poly."

He showered, shaved, did his email, paid bills, put on his tux and was watching the nightly news when she returned.

"Jesus, Ashley, you will shock them!"

She wore one of those starlet dresses that reveal a lot of breast and came just to her knees with side splits to reveal her legs. The dress covered one shoulder and left the other bare. It was a glistening royal blue that made her eyes vivid. Her ankle strap shoes made her legs spectacular in the diamond-patterned hose. Her hair was up accenting her neckline and her brilliantly sparkling necklace added a perfect touch.

"Like it?"

"Like it? Come on, child, I'm drooling. You are dazzling."

"I can't even kiss you for that. Tonight, I have to look good."

As they walked into the dance toward the bar, Jocelyn, one of the "competitors" said to Kim, "Look at that bitch. She acts like she owns him."

Kim was taken with Ashley's bearing. She observed, "She's staying at his house and kissing him in the hallway. I think she put her stamp on him today!"

Jocelyn retorted, "We'll see about that. She had her chance and didn't even show up last time. Hell, she didn't even get him while she was here. I'm going to dance with him and I'll bet you that damned Erika has a go at him, too. I saw her pawing him at the reception." She gave Kim an evil grin, "I live only an hour away."

Happy hour was over and shortly the groups found their place cards and were all happily seated. Usually, a faculty member and spouse sat at each table, with the other places taken by the alums. Although the menu was limited to the usual beef-chicken-fish banquet fare, Bill and Ashley found the fish to be delicious.

He commented on the dry white wine, "Mmm, this Pouilly fuisse goes quite well with the fish. Wouldn't have thought so, but who am I?"

Ashley was hesitant, then joined in, "I am from California and we are not allowed to admire French wine, but since no one is listening, I agree with Bill." The other six people at the table laughed and offered their glasses for a toast.

In spite of the rather humorous during and after-dinner awards speakers, the revelers were ready to hear the heavy beat of the band to start the action. In time, those at their table exchanged dances. Ashley and Bill had danced only once and she glowed as he held her close. After a fast set, Ron, one of her former more intimate suitors took her to dance and within thirty seconds, Erika had come to ask Bill.

Ashley was chatting happily with her partner as they moved around the floor. Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of Bill and Erika dancing together. They weren't dancing close, but Erika was smiling and talking to him. He was nodding and smiling back. Act right, Ashley. You have to act right, but isn't that bitch hanging on him and smiling too much?

Suddenly, she realized that she was not attending to the story Ron was telling. She felt guilty about asking him to repeat. You've got to get Bill out of here. Just then, a new song started and her partner was continuing his story. She smiled and attended to the description of his wife and the reasons she could not attend with him. They danced for no more than a minute when she saw Bill dancing with Jocelyn. Unlike Erika, Jocelyn was dancing close. Now her. Shit. She lives only an hour away. Relax. Just relax. He's taking you home with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.