Dennis, April and Lorraine
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's break-up with a petty and selfish girlfriend leads to three new relationships, including a couple of sexy new girlfriends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

When Dennis came back to his apartment from his college job, April and Lorraine were both out shopping. This didn't surprise him, of course. What DID stun him was the fact that Jake greeted him in the buff. That sight jolted him back to the memory that he heard his roommate admit to being bisexual yesterday.

"Jake, I know that you swing both ways, but I'm straight! Not that I mind you sucking my cock, but meeting me at the door in the nude is a bit MUCH, don't you think? I mean, I doubt that you want your secret out to the public, given how hard you have tried to hide it," Dennis observed.

"I don't give a fuck about that anymore. Look, I'm not exactly a rocket scientist here, but I'm smart enough to know that I've thrown away much of my life in pointless fear of exposure. I really want to act on that side of myself. I doubt that we could have a relationship, since you're not into guys, but just think of this as one friend doing another a favor," Jake explained.

"Well, close the door, and I'll let you give me head. That should suffice for now, right?" he urged his friend.

"Sure, why not," his roommate agreed.

Jake quickly shut the door and got on his knees in front of Dennis. Unzipping his classmate's jeans, he put his mouth around an actual cock for the first time in his life, fulfilling his frustrated fantasy of fellatio. It was circumcised, so the process of starting was simpler than it would have been otherwise. Fortunately, Dennis kept his dick VERY clean.

As for Mr. Peck, his reaction to the blowjob that Jake had begun to give him was shockingly one of arousal. He knew that it didn't come from having a man suck his dick, because he never had sexual thoughts about guys. The mere fact of a mouth on his manhood was the stimulus for him. Jake's pierced tongue felt incredibly pleasurable to his sensitive cock, especially the head of it.

"Damn, buddy, that is fucking great!" he groaned in response to the deep-throating he got from his roommate.

Jake's mouth was too busy for him to reply, but he seemed pleased to have excited Dennis. The latter grunted his delight in the blowjob, indicating that his cock didn't seem to care about the sex of the person sucking it. He just liked the feeling of a tongue and the suction on his meat.

Mr. Peck experienced more stimulation still, as his buddy proceeded to rub his balls and lick the head of his dick. Evidently, he was doing whatever he needed to get his classmate off. It worked too, as Dennis noticed with his cock twitching again. That was the familiar signal that his manhood was going to explode. Well, this should save me from having to masturbate in the future, he thought.

Finally, after several more seconds of a throbbing hard-on, Dennis Peck shot his load down Jake's eager throat. His friend even made sure to lick the surplus seed clean from his meat. He obviously enjoyed the taste, as demonstrated by his enthusiasm for eating cum.

Dennis started to pull his pants up again, when April and Lorraine opened the apartment door and saw his shrinking cock. April winked at him, sending him a non-verbal message that she knew what he had done with Jake. This naturally caused Lorraine to giggle at her girlfriend's gesture. Clearly, they hadn't changed their minds about sharing their lover with their roommate.

"Seems that somebody won't need to touch himself anymore. After all, you have 3 companions now, ALL of whom are eager to satisfy you. Just think of us as your little harem, Dennis," April teased him.

"I hope your cock isn't too relaxed, baby. I want my share of your cum. So does April, I'll bet. Is there anything that we can do to make up for our inconvenient absence, lover?" Lorraine asked suggestively.

"Actually, you could make love to April. That should get the little general back to attention," Dennis urged her.

"Well, if it gets me a salute, why not? I suspect that Jake would enjoy seeing that happen too," Lorraine agreed.

She then grabbed April, hiked up her skirt, and revealed a pair of crotchless panties that her girlfriend wore. Kissing her roommate aggressively on the mouth, she slipped in some tongue to tangle with hers. That was when she eased a couple of fingers inside her classmate's pussy.

Her pinky being free, Lorraine pushed it suddenly into April's sphincter. Between those digits, she planned to finger-fuck her girlfriend until her excitement aroused a response from Dennis. She started to double the pace at which she penetrated her friend with her extremities. Seeing her chance, she abruptly pulled her pinky from her roommate's butt and slammed a whole fist into her cunt.

April squealed in some pain at first, not having expected this from Lorraine. However, she had to admit that being "fisted" was rather delightfully forceful. This kind of rough sex was a new element to her friendship with the blonde. She wondered if the girl was always this wild. Of course, any such thoughts were limited to the moments when she could actually think at all. With an entire hand buried in her womanhood, rational thoughts were difficult indeed.

Dennis, watching one of his girlfriends ravish another so ruthlessly, caught himself stiffening once again. Seeing that Lorraine wore a pair of shorts, he got on the floor and surprised her by removing them. She understandably chose to let him undress her bottom, focusing instead on fisting April. As she slid her hand in and out of her friend's pussy, she felt her own thighs and cheeks being spread apart. Once again, she welcomed the cock that had motivated her to screw her classmate in the first place.

"As you can tell, Lorraine, I was right," he whispered as his dick thrust deeper into her, doggie-style.

"And some girls complain of their guys being typical males? It seems to work out well for me," she taunted him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.