Anna Left Alone
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Devon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Duty called me and I had to leave my new wife for a while. Some time after I returned I started to gradually notice the changes in her. Eventually, through her actions and through her own words, she unwittingly shared her story with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

This is the second of her "Unsent Letters"

Giving In

Hi. It's me again, whoever me is now. I never dreamed I would be at this again, with the other letter simply an apology for a single, isolated lapse. But, here I am, lying in our bed at three in the morning, unable to sleep, going over in my mind what happened a short time ago. That same deep shame that I felt last week is there again.

But it doesn't stop me from lying here, fingers tracing over my body, reliving the events of the past few hours. I think my body has deserted me in its need for release to the point that I have no morals, no self-control, and no shame.

After what happened in the car the other night, I did my best to stay clear of any personal contact with Duane, but it's hard when you work some of the same shifts. I was embarrassed and didn't know how to handle it. I couldn't just blatantly blame it on him, but then I couldn't act like he was not part of the problem.

I decided that we were two responsible adults that could manage the situation and I vowed to make sure it was over. I really wanted to just forget about it and let it fade away with no big confrontation. I was relieved when he made no effort to push it, treating me with the friendly, outgoing professional attitude that was present before any of this happened.

After a couple of days like this, I fell back into a comfort zone. Christmas was not far away, and I didn't want it to be dampened by any of this. It's going to hard enough with you gone.

I worked the evening shift last night. As usual for a Sunday night, it was quiet. I was within an hour of getting off when he came in to look at some x-rays. Nothing critical, just a broken arm that had come through the emergency room earlier. I was showing him, so he was standing right behind me.

We were the only ones in the department since it is a single person shift on Sunday nights. While we stood there, I could feel him moving closer to me, his body touching mine all the way down the back and on the legs.

His hard cock was evident as he pushed closer and I could feel it pressing between the clefts of my cheeks. Then, very gently and quietly, he brushed my hair off the back of my neck and I felt his breath there, followed by a light kiss on my neck.

"No, Duane, I don't want this."

He backed off a little but continued the contact with his hands on my arms, his body pressing against me with that hard on. I was wearing scrubs and some plain cotton panties, but I could feel the heat coming through my clothes. I didn't want to believe I was into this again.

But if there was any doubt that I had a situation, it went away when he slipped his right hand under the tops of my scrubs and gently cupped my right breast, starting a slow gentle massage through my bra. I pushed his hand away and walked off, saying that my shift was almost over and I needed to finish my work.

I didn't want to make a scene so I walked to the back of the department where the film processor room is and walked in there to escape him. I felt safety in the soft red glow of the darkroom, making it my getaway from his advances. I would give him a few minutes to leave.

Instead, within seconds the door opened and he was in there with me. He hit the switch that turned the outside lights on warning people that the room was in use and not to enter. For all practical purposes, we were isolated at that point with no chance of being seen or heard until we walked out.

There was no escape without having to fight my way over him, so I just approached it straight away. I knew my body was already warming up to his presence, and I needed out of this now.

"What do you want, Duane? You know I'm married and can't do anything with you." I don't know what I was expecting for an answer, but it sure wasn't what I got.

"I want to hear you cum. You cum harder than anyone I've ever been with."

There I had it, blunt and to the point.

I felt it shoot right through my panties. I'm sure my face turned red when I remembered how hard I had climaxed with him last week. I felt the unwanted weakness and was trying to get past it when he started touching me again, his lips brushing my neck.

I made an attempt to move away from his kisses but they found their way to my mouth. In a tiny bit of weakness I gave a little sigh as he finally found my tongue with a long, deep kiss. I responded a little, and his hand slowly slid back up the front of my scrubs, pushing my bra up.

He took my nipple between the finger and thumb and I flinched and cried out when his gentle touch suddenly turned to a very rough pinch, rolling it in between his fingers and pulling it away from my body. I know I blushed from the pleasure of the pain. He squeezed harder, with it becoming almost unbearable.

I was up on my toes, trying to quiet myself in his kiss, when he dropped his head down and replaced his fingers with his teeth. They were sharp and brutal, and I could feel it right through me. I begged him to stop, but my body was pressing against him and my words meant nothing.

Without a word, he turned me around and placed my hands on the table to support myself. He took the waist band of my scrubs and jerked the bottoms down past my knees, my panties coming part of the way with them. He slipped his hands over my ass, making a very soft comment about how nice it was and bending down to kiss my cheeks a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.