Anna Left Alone - Cover

Anna Left Alone

Copyright© 2005 by Devon

Chapter 1: The Initial Encounter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Initial Encounter - Duty called me and I had to leave my new wife for a while. Some time after I returned I started to gradually notice the changes in her. Eventually, through her actions and through her own words, she unwittingly shared her story with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I was 31 and Anna was 24 when we got married. I had waited some time for the right person and I had found her. Anna was a really typical small town Oklahoma girl. She had gone into an ill- advised marriage with her high school boyfriend about two years out of school. As her mother and friends predicted, she found him to be an inconsiderate momma's boy that, among other things, provided her with no sexual satisfaction at all.

It all ended in a divorce and I met her within weeks of her coming out of marriage. Even though I had been with dozens of women, I was only her second man. She was, by all standards, extremely na‹ve, inexperienced, and unfulfilled. It would be a couple of years before I came to know how unfulfilled she was.

Anna was of medium build, but had really nice breasts and very shapely legs. However, the most significant feature about her was undetectable to everybody; that was, she had an insatiable sexual appetite that was just abound with massive, multiple orgasms when we were having sex.

The first date we ever had found us on the floor with my head between her legs. Within minutes, she was wailing loudly as the first of seven or eight orgasms of the day and evening washed over her. I knew then she was the one for me. In retrospect, it should have thrown up a caution sign.

I was still in the military and soon after we were married I was sent to Iceland. Four months later she came over to visit me for two weeks to celebrate her 25th birthday. We were fortunate to have accommodations right next to the airport so we were able to rush to our room.

She was wearing a short dress and comfortable shoes and not much more. I put her up against the wall as soon as we walked in the door, lifted her dress, slipped my hand under what was probable the skimpiest pair of panties in the world and was met with--sluuuuush!!!I swear that girl had a pint of cum dripping out of her.

Her panties were liquid, there was cum running down her legs, and cum below that which had been there long enough to dry. I have no idea how it was not showing through the back of that lightweight dress. I knew she was some kind of happy to see me. My chest must have stuck out a foot. Silly me.

We had a great time. I came back to the states six months later, got out of the military, and we settled down to routine married life. However, after a period of a couple of years, our sex life took a real nosedive. In retrospect, I should have been more attentive.

Then one night we were sleeping when I awoke and realized she was masturbating there beside me. I remember thinking, "my god, she masturbates". I don't why I was so taken aback with it, but I was. I have had girls masturbate for me before but she had been so reserved it never crossed my mind. I went totally hard and stayed that way.

The very next night I started working on her to masturbate for me. To my surprise she did it with ease. I would go inside her with me lying on my left side and her right leg thrown up over me and she would bring herself off. I could feel every movement as her fingers brushed my cock as she touched herself and I could feel her start to come long before she hit it.

It was great!! I recommend it to anyone. By this time we had been married about 4 years and were very sure of each other. So I pushed it a little and started to ask her to tell me about sexual things she had done in her life.

Slowly I got things out of her like the fact she had been caught naked in her boyfriend's car by the police (who did not pass it on), that she had jacked off her first husband on a tour bus one night, and how when I was gone and she received my letters and audio tapes she would get naked and had a special chair she sat in to masturbate as she read or listened. It was an incredible turn on and I could stay hard for hours just thinking about it.

However, one of the things I really wanted to know was whether or not she had screwed anybody while we were apart. Secretly, I was hoping yes because it was a done deal and I was open to an erotic true story. From her responses, evidently that never happened. She did a little close dancing with some rubbing at times, but it stopped there.

Despite her stories, I always had the feeling she was about to tell me something but stopped at the last minute. It went on for a year. One night when things were really nice she finally told me. She assumed I would really be upset.

Instead, I could never get enough of the story and asked her time after time to tell me about it. What she didn't know was I hid a small recorder just under the head of our bed and was taping every session. I questioned her for very small details each time, having to squeeze things out of her that I'm sure she didn't want to admit.

What I really wanted was for her to tell me what she was thinking and how she felt in addition to giving me the actual details. It took me months to get to the point that I felt that I had the whole story with nothing held back. Then, as you can imagine, it took a long time for me to put it all together in a fashion one could read.

But, I did it and here it is. I wish I had the bold imagination to make it up but I'm afraid that it is far beyond me. I am putting it in her words and as accurately a possible, so I have captured it in italics.

This is my wife's initial encounter.

When I came to visit you overseas I had a layover for a few hours at JFK. Even though I was wearing a very short skirt, I carried a large coat because it was cold where you were. As I sat there waiting, I started to relax for the first time in days. I had a boarding pass and you were on the other end. I had been without sex for four months and knew that was going to end soon.

I started to relax and as the anticipation started to set in, I started to very carefully rub myself through my dress which had my coat thrown over it. I kept it up for a long time, not doing it hard or fast enough to bring me off, but certainly enough to put me up on a plateau that would take nothing to bring on an orgasm.

The plane was totally packed. I had an aisle seat and was terribly relieved when I found the two people next to me was a very attractive English speaking couple from Sweden apparently in their mid thirties.

I was a little bit impressed, a little bit intimidated with him. They were going to stay on the plane for a continuation flight after I got off. It was ten at night when we took off so as soon we reached altitude, a meal was served and the lights turned out. Nobody in my area left any lights on, and I curled up under a blanket with the help of the lady next to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.