Uncle Bob's Massage Lessons - Cover

Uncle Bob's Massage Lessons

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chrissy wants her uncle to teach her how to do the massages her mother raves about. She watches him do one, but wants to know what it feels like too. She gets rubbed everywhere and things heat up even more when she and her brother see another kind of massage her uncle and their mother are doing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   .

Bob smiled as he turned the corner and saw the big house. It looked like the Bates house in the Movie Psycho, tall and old looking, set back on a five acre lot that was completely wooded except for a small lawn and the house itself.

The winding dark driveway didn’t help brighten things up either. It was ironic, because the people who lived there were the opposite. Bob’s sister Megan was bright, blond and beautiful. She worked in a job that kept her slim and in shape, though she’d never lost an ounce of her big firm breasts. That they were still firm after suckling two children attested to her desire to stay fit.

The two children, Mark and Chrissy were equally bright. Mark, at 14 was a happy, healthy soccer-playing machine who all the girls wanted to go out with. His mother wouldn’t let either of them date until they were at least 16.

Chrissy, a year older, had blossomed into womanhood, with her mother’s body on a slightly smaller frame.

Both kids had a ready smile and a good outlook on life, even though their father had died and life hadn’t been all that easy for them. They had gotten along in no small measure because of Bob’s help. He had made several million dollars in the tech bubble in stocks, and gotten out before the bust. He’d gotten this property for a song, and then told them they could live there as long as they wanted. It was in a nice town, with good schools, and Megan found a job she loved. It had been a nice respite from the harshness of reality.

Bob and Megan had always been close. There were two years between them, and growing up on a farm, where both were treated equally in terms of work to be performed, chores and so on, had made them feel like equals, rather than one being the older and the other being the younger. Bob had lusted after his sister, as most brothers do at one time or another, and there had been many nights when, as his teenaged prick spat globs of slippery cum, it was her face and her body that he was fantasizing about. When she’d gotten married, and then pregnant, Bob was jealous, especially when he accidentally walked in on her as she got out of the shower one day.

He was visiting, which he did pretty regularly, and had just awoken. When he stumbled, still half asleep to the bathroom and opened the door, there she was, stark naked, dripping wet, and 8 months pregnant. The swell of her belly, and her milk-heavy breasts were still burned into his memory. She was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen at that point, gravid and almost ready to drop the child who he would later hug and love. He remembered wishing it was he who had put that baby in her womb.

With that memory in his mind he arrived, parked and got out of the car. He was almost bowled over by an attack of teenage girl as Chrissy threw herself at him and hugged him.

Uncle Bob!“ she squealed. “My favorite uncle!“ She was pressing her breasts against him and they felt big and soft as she kissed him on his lips. Their family had always kissed that way when the kids were little, and it never changed. She tasted good. A fantasy thought of her naked and pregnant flew through his mind and he felt blood start to his penis as he kissed her back. He tried to control his thoughts.

“I’m your only uncle, Chrissy” he said, slapping her with one hand on her firm teen ass.

“I know,” she said, letting go of the hug, but not of her Uncle. “But if I had ten you’d still be my favorite.” She kissed him again. He wanted to slip her some tongue, but resisted. She’d have freaked.

Mom’s inside waiting for you. I think she has a bunch of chores that need doing by a man or something.” Then Chrissy started the lawn mower and began to cut the grass.

Bob went in the front door without knocking and started searching for his sister. He found her in the dining room, with a feather duster in her hand, standing on her tiptoes, trying to get the duster into a corner of the ceiling where there was a cob web. He snuck up behind her, grabbed her around her slim waist and lifted her hard. She shrieked in fright and flailed, at which point he lost his grip and she started sliding down. His hands kept their position, which made them slide up her sides. His hands went under her loose shirt and he suddenly had two handfuls of warm, naked breasts. They felt so good he squeezed them. About then her feet hit the floor and she whirled around to see who it was. The bottom of her shirt had been raised up when it caught on his wrists, and when she turned, the breasts he had been holding flashed into view as she faced him. He stared, his mouth open as she screamed.

Then she saw who it was and began flailing at him with her fists.

Dammit, Bob, you just scared the pee out of me!!” she yelled. His hands were still on her sides and he was still staring at her breasts. She looked down to see what he was looking at and pushed at his chest. “Oh stop! What are you looking at? I’m sure you seen lots of those before!”

He let her go as she pulled her shirt back down over her breasts.

“Not like those I haven’t,” he said with as much seriousness as he could muster. He wanted to laugh. Megan was staring at his lap, however, and he looked down to see the tent in the front of his pants about the same time she said, “Obviously!”

Bob’s hands flew to cover his boner. “Oh Shit! ... Sorry ... I ... uh ... really I was just trying to lift you up ... to get the cobweb?”. Megan was still looking at his hands, and her eyes gradually moved up to his face.

“Don’t try to con me you big oaf. I know how you gawked at my tits when we were younger. You’ve probably been trying to get your hands on them for years, and this was your best excuse!” she walked toward him and hugged him. He got a kiss on the lips too. “Hi,” she said, “you big pervert”. He would have sworn he felt her grind her loins against his just a teeny bit, but didn’t really believe she’d do that.

“So when did you start going around with no bra on?” he asked. She looked at him again, like she was sizing up a steak and deciding how long to cook it, and then told him that her breasts were her business, and that he didn’t need to worry about them.

“Sorry,” he quipped. “Like you said, they’ve been my favorite titties my whole life, so I kind of care what happens to them. I wouldn’t want them to get all saggy and baggy, or hang down to your knees or something.” He ducked as she threw a hot pad at him.

They chatted about things, catching up. His boner died down and she asked him to do several things she didn’t think Mark was ready to try yet. He fixed the water heater, which had a bad element in it, and screwed the footboard of her bed back on where it had come apart. She said she was afraid to fill the pool because she didn’t know how to set up and operate the filter system, so he started that filling and did the minimal service needed. It would take the rest of the day and all night for the pool to fill. He warned her it would be cold until the sun warmed things up, but since it was still early June they could wait a little longer to swim. Then it was dinner, and the kids peppered him with questions and told him about their lives.

After dinner they were watching an old movie on TV. Megan was in the kitchen making popcorn when Chrissy said, “Uncle Bob? Mommy was complaining the other day, saying she had sore muscles and that she wished you were here to give her a massage. She says you give the best massage’s in the whole world. I was wondering if you’d show me how to do that.”

Bob said “Well, it’s an art form. I learned it from an old Indian Guru.”

Chrissy was leaning towards him, drinking in his words. She hadn’t figured out he was messing with her yet. “Yes, it was in the Andes mountains in my last life, when I was an Alpaca herdsman. I was required to service the queen ... sexually, of course, and part of my training was in massage therapy.”

Uncle Bob!“ she squealed “I’m serious. Or was mom just making fun of you? I bet you don’t even know how to spell massage, much less give one.”

“Well, you’d lose that bet my dear niece. But it’s not easy to learn. Like I said, it’s an art form. You could learn some of it by watching - I’ll give your mom a massage tonight and you can watch - but then you’d learn a whole lot more if you experienced it. If you know what the object is, and then feel that on your own body, you understand it a lot better. So really, you have to do both to learn. You have to give massages ... and get massages from somebody who knows what they’re doing.

“OK ... deal” said his niece simply.

When Megan came back with the popcorn Chrissy announced, “Uncle Bob’s going to give you a massage, Mommy, so he can teach me how to give them.”

Megan gave him that calculating look and said, “I’m not sure she’s old enough to learn how to give one of your patented massages, Bob. She’s just fifteen. Who’s she going to give a full body massage to?”

Bob waved a hand. “I can’t be here to tend to your sore muscles every time you need them moved around. Now you’ll have a live-in masseuse. Then, someday, she’ll make some man a very, very happy boy.

Chrissy listened to the whole conversation with a quizzical look on her face. “What are you guys talking about?” she complained.

Her mother said, “Your Uncle’s massages cover the whole body.”

Chrissy said “Yeah, so?”

Megan repeated “I said the whole body. Every part of the body. Each individual part of the body ... even the parts that most people don’t see.”

Chrissy’s eyes got big. “You mean... ?” She looked at her mother, then her Uncle, and her eyes snapped back to her mother. “But you said he gave you massages.”

Megan glanced at Bob and then nodded patiently. “Yes, but the massage can be altered for individuals.” She didn’t mention that, in their case, the massages, especially when they were in college, had been within an inch of being complete, and that she probably would have let him go the full monty if he’d have asked. He hadn’t. She never told him that either.

Bob spoke up. “Look, Pumpkin, the purpose of a massage is to move muscles around, stretch things, and increase blood flow. You can do that to one part of the body, or the whole body. It just depends on what the patron needs... or ... what you want the patron to feel. The masseuse is actually in charge. This isn’t the kind of thing you do for strangers. It’s a very intimate thing ... it’s an art, like I said ... and it’s something you share with others.

Chrissy closed her mouth. “Wow. I just thought it was rubbing your back and neck muscles.”

Mark came in from shooting hoops out by the garage. “What’s up?” he said.

Chrissy told him. “Uncle Bob’s going to show me how to do a whole body massage.”

“Really? Cool. Can I learn too?” he said.

Bob repeated most of his speech and then told Mark he would do his first learning as the patron receiving the massage, and that his sister would be the one practicing on him while he showed her how to do it by massaging their mother. Then he asked Mark if he still wanted to learn.

“Sure. Sounds good. My legs have been hurting some lately anyway,” he said lightly.

Bob gave them a list of supplies to go find and bring back. They scampered off, leaving Bob and Megan alone.

Megan was watching him. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” she said. “I seem to remember a couple of times in college when things got pretty hot and heavy.”

He held up his hands. “Hey, I never touched you anywhere without asking, and you always told me when to stop.”

“Yes, but they’re brother and sister, Bob,” she said.

“And what were we?” he asked.

“Oh!” she said. “I guess sometimes I don’t think of you that way.”

They couldn’t pursue just how it was she thought of him when she didn’t think of him as her brother, because the kids were back with pillows, oil, blankets and foam camping mattresses. The mattresses were covered with blankets, and each patron got a pillow.

Then Bob told them to strip.

“What?” said Mark.

“Take your clothes off,” said Bob. Chrissy was looking at the ceiling.

“I can’t do that,” he said. “My mother and sister are in the room.”

“Your mother is going to strip right along with you,” said Bob.

Megan spoke. “When we did this before, I kept my bra and panties on.

Bob shook his head. “Boy we Americans sure have a lot of hangups. We’re all grown up now, and we’re trying to teach these wonderful kids to be grown up too. I don’t think we need underwear for this.” He smiled, remembering she wasn’t wearing a bra. She remembered too and flushed pink.

“Well ... Turn around then, while we ... get ready!” she ordered.

Bob and Chrissy turned to face away from them while Mark and Megan took their clothes off. What Megan had forgotten was that her son was going to be disrobing right beside her. He wasn’t looking at her ... well, he kept darting glances at her as he took off his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans. She turned partially away from him and lifted the shirt over her head. She knew he’d been watching when she heard his gasp as her breasts were revealed. She dropped her shorts and stepped out of them, wishing she hadn’t worn the pale blue panties she had on. They were French cut, high on the hips, with very little ass in them and just exactly enough cloth in the front to cover her pussy and most of her pubic hair.

She glanced at her son, who was now standing in dark blue briefs and had to stifle a gasp of her own. The front of them were standing out a good six inches. He was erect! As she watched he dove for his mattress and lay down on his stomach. He rolled and reached under him to adjust his meat and then wiggled out of his underwear.

His eyes were on her as she slid her panties down and daintily stepped out of them. Then she tried to lie down on her own mattress with dignity, knowing she was flashing her pussy at her own son. Both of them were unsettled enough to forget to tell their masseuses that they were ready.

Bob turned around after they’d had time to disrobe and lie down and found them both ready.

He told Chrissy to start at the toes. He then showed her how to massage an individual toe, and the metatarsals. He went on, naming each bone and muscle he was working on. Chrissy expressed amazement that she could feel the bones in most cases, and could tell the difference between muscles and tendons. They worked both feet before moving to the ankles. Their subjects made such moans and groans of appreciation that they were told to pipe down.

Things began to get interesting when they got to the top of the thighs. When it was time to do the glutes, Bob explained there were two types of massage that could be done. One was the same thing they’d been doing so far, moving, stretching and digging into the muscle.

“The other is sexual,” he said, calmly.

Bob!“ came Megan’s muffled voice.

“Hey, I’m just telling her the difference, OK?” he said. He showed her how the fingers could be bent backward so the fingertips didn’t actually touch the skin much. The fingers were held rigid and pressure was applied by leaning the body weight on them. “That moves things around and presses the muscle against the bone, but doesn’t provide much tactile sensation.

Bob leaned over and whispered in Chrissy’s ear. “Watch this” he grinned. He drizzled hot oil all over Megan’s buttocks. Then he relaxed his fingers and began to apply pressure with them, squeezing Megan’s ass cheeks and sliding his fingers all over her buttocks, including down into her butt crack. Her hips began to roll and move and one hand appeared from her side, batting at his hands.

Chrissy was amazed at how her mother had reacted to the change in Uncle Bob’s finger position. On impulse she tried it with her brother, changing her fingers so they gripped Mark’s butt cheeks. As she slid her fingers into his butt crack, he groaned and his legs spread. Suddenly she had a good view of his hairy balls, nestling between his legs.

She let her hands slide from his butt back down to his thigh, and then between the legs until her little finger brushed his balls. His ass tightened and he groaned again. She looked at her Uncle, who was watching her while his hands moved lightly on her mother’s buttocks. She made her mouth move silently - “Wow!“ and he grinned.

Then he went on describing bones and muscles until they reached the scalp. He had Chrissy wash her hands so they could do the scalp without getting the hair all oily.

Then he told the patrons to turn over.

Megan said, “I’m so comfortable, do I have to?”

There was silence and then Mark said, “I can’t.”

Bob said, “Yes you have to ... and why can’t you?”

Megan said, “This is so embarrassing.” but she slowly rolled over. Then she put the pillow over her face.

Three people stared at her naked body. Her son was lying on his stomach and his mouth dropped open. Megan’s breasts did not sag down to her sides, like they would have on most women. They did point outwards, the nipples looking a little goggle-eyed. Those nipples were long and thick and hard. Her pubic mound was as blond as her head, below her flat stomach.

Chrissy said, “Wow, Mom, you’re beautiful ... and you’re in good shape too!”

Megan moaned, “This is soooo embarrassing,” into the pillow.

Bob and Chrissy turned their attention to Mark.

“I can’t,” he repeated.

Bob suddenly knew why and laughed. “Tough beans, boy. Hey, it’s natural. Your sister was right. Your mother is a beautiful woman, and your reaction to her is completely normal. Now roll over before you ruin the mood.”

Mark pulled his pillow over his eyes and rolled over. He had a perfect erection. He was long and slim and smooth looking. His cock flopped up onto his belly and lay there quivering.

Chrissy stared at it, her mouth open. Bob swatted her and continued his lecture, telling her how to do the front of the scalp and the face. For that they both had to pull pillows off their patrons, but by the time they got done with the face both mother and son were relaxed again. Mark’s stiffy had even relaxed quite a bit.

Then they did the neck and chest.

Bob pointed out that men have breasts too, and named all the parts of the male and female breasts. He manipulated Megan’s breasts, moving them with his fingers in the “non sexual” position as he pointed out each set of ribs and the tissues connected to each of them. Chrissy traced those ribs on her brother.

Bob looked to see if Megan’s eyes were closed, and when he saw they were he mouthed at Chrissy, “Watch this, “ again.

He cupped his fingers and fondled Megan’s breasts, letting his fingertips thrum her nipples and squeezing the tit flesh as he moved the breast all around. Megan let out a “Mmmmmmmm” kind of purring sound and Chrissy giggled.

Megan’s eyes opened and she said, “BOB!” But she didn’t make him stop fondling her breasts.

Bob nodded to Mark and when Chrissy raised her eyebrows in question he nodded again. She went to work on her brother and was amazed when he reacted almost like her mother had. When she played with his nipples he squirmed. She glanced at his penis and saw it was rock hard again. She felt a little shiver in her pussy as she realized she had just pumped his cock up.

They left the chest and moved on to the stomach, where a light touch was needed. Bob explained that women had a lot of nerve endings in their abdomens that had to do with child birth, and fallopian tubes and ovaries and so forth, and that stimulating them had to be done carefully or it could easily become sexual. All the while he traced his fingers gently up and down Megan’s erogenous zones until her hips began to rock.

“Now” said Bob. “At this point, you skip over the genitals.”

There were twin sighs from the patrons. An outside observer might have observed that the sighs sounded different than a sigh of relief.

Bob continued. “If your massage is a sexual massage, you can always come back to the genitals, and end the massage that way. When you massage the genitals, people tend to get all tense again.” He went to work on Megan’s thighs, pulling them enough to make her spread her legs slightly. He gazed at her plump pink pussy lips, nestled in their bed of curly blond hairs. They glistened, and he knew she was wet. He looked over and saw Chrissy’s hands ‘accidentally’ brush up against Mark’s balls. His hips were rocking too.

He moved his hand until the blade on the side of his little finger brushed Megan’s pussy lips. She sighed and her butt lifted off the floor. He backed off, and continued back down the body to the feet. He suggested that doing the feet again was a good idea, since they bore the full weight of the patron most of the day and needed more manipulation.

When they were done with the feet, he showed Chrissy how to let her fingers drift over the skin, barely touching. It wasn’t light enough to tickle, but it didn’t move any skin either. He called it the feather touch and he showed her how to feather touch the whole body.

He spent particular time on Megan’s abdomen and told Chrissy to spend most of her time going all around, but not touching the penis and balls. Then he moved to Megan’s breasts and feather touched them until she was panting.

“This is the time to finish the massage. If it’s non sexual, you just taper off and let them get up whenever they’re ready. If it’s a sexual massage, you give them an orgasm which, after they get tense, is the pinnacle of relaxation, by the way, and then let them get up whenever they’re ready. We, of course, will just be tapering off.”

Again, there were twin sighs. He nodded to Chrissy to back off and she did, sitting on her heels.

They just watched Megan and Mark.

Mark got up first. “I’ve gotta go to the bathroom,” he said languidly. He stood up and his penis stayed at a seventy degree angle from his body, pointed up like an anti aircraft missile.

Megan moaned and rolled over, reaching for another blanket. Bob helped her cover up with it and she drifted off to sleep.

Chrissy looked at her Uncle through lowered eyelashes. “Wow, that was incredible. Um ... do you suppose you could give me my massage now? Are you too tired?” She was flexing her fingers, which were sore and stiff from their exercise.

Bob looked at her. She was flushed. “I guess I have one more massage left in me,” he said quietly.

“I think you’re right. I need to feel what it’s like,” she said, a little breathlessly. “Like you said.” She looked at the mattress her brother had recently vacated. “I don’t want to disturb Mom. We could use ... my bedroom?” she asked.

Bob felt red flags going up in his mind. But the idea of getting his hands on his lovely 15 year old niece blew him away. He’d have a beat off fantasy good for life.

She led him to her room. On the way she peeked into her brother’s room. He was in bed and the lights were out.

She pulled her Uncle on down the hall. She didn’t talk.

She turned on a small table lamp and then turned off the overhead light. She unbuttoned her shirt and then dropped her shorts, standing and facing her Uncle. She didn’t ask him to turn around. She turned and asked him if he could help her with her bra, even though they both knew she could do it blindfolded and underwater while upside down. She faced away from him to bend over and slip her panties off.

She turned around and faced him, standing proudly naked in front of an adult male for the first time in her life. She trembled, and he suddenly knew how vulnerable she was feeling. She was a deer in the woods, ready to bolt at the first sign of danger.

“You’re a beautiful woman, Chrissy,” he said, his voice serious.

Her smile lit up the whole room and she relaxed. She went to the bed and lay down on her stomach. She turned her head and said, “What kind of massage are you going to give me, Uncle Bob?”

His prick lurched in his pants. “Now what kind of question is that Pumpkin?” he said. He smacked her right buttock enough to make it sting, and she yelped. “You just lie there and feel what I’m doing. Your job is to feel each muscle move, each tendon stretch.”

“OK, Uncle Bob,” she said meekly.

He started. She Oooed and Ahhed ... until he got to her buttocks. He made no real pretense of a non-sexual massage, digging into her ass cheeks with his fingers and mauling them, spreading them until he could see her pink asshole and the pouting lips of her virgin pussy below.

She held her breath until he told her to breathe or she’d tense up.

He made sure that when he slid his hands between her legs, doing her thighs, that his little finger brushed her pussy lips repeatedly. She was wet.

He went on up her body and, while he was doing her scalp, thought he might have actually put her to sleep.

But when he stopped she rolled over without being asked. By the time he got to her chest she was breathing deeply and quickly. Her breasts were carbon copies of her mother’s, proud and jutting from her ribs, her nipples lighter ... pink almost, but just as long and stiff as her mothers.

Again he made no pretense, and went to work on them until she wiggled and squirmed and moaned constantly.

When he let his fingers trace the nerves on her abdomen he thought she might actually have an orgasm. Her stomach muscles rippled like a belly dancer and she gasped for air, her hips making little fuck motions.

He knew she wanted him to skip her legs and feet. She was ready for the grand finale.

He lay his hand flat on her belly button, fingers pointed toward her pubis, until her stomach muscles calmed. Then, very slowly he let those fingers slide toward her sex.

Her legs spread, her knees bending a little and she held her breath. Her eyes were closed tight. As his fingers drifted into her sparse pubic hair, her mouth opened. Her hips gave two or three little fuck jerks and her hands grabbed the bedspread below them.

His fuck finger tip touched the top of her slit, where her little teen clitty was hiding in its hood.

Her voice, hoarse for some reason, softly began a chant of, “Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck,” until his hand slid the rest of the way into her crotch. That middle finger rode over her clit and found her slippery slit, sliding neatly between her pussy lips as her chant ended in an extended “fuuuuuuuck”.

He let his fuck finger bend and curl, and the tip found her opening. He rimmed that opening feeling for that little wall of skin at the bottom of her slit.

Ahhh, there it was, her hymen. His finger flickered up and over it, to see how much room there was for his finger to slide past that inadequate guardian. There was room for just one finger, and if he pulled up against her clit he could go pretty deep.

She was tight, though, so tight that his finger had to force its way into her. Her knees bent more and came up as she spread herself wide. With his finger in her, he began a circular rubbing motion that made the base of his fingers crush and massage her clit.

Her hips started jerking in an uncoordinated fashion.

“At this stage, there’s one other thing you can do for a woman,” he whispered. As he slid his fuck finger further in, searching for, and finding her cervix deep inside her, he leaned down and took one of her swollen nipples in his mouth. He sucked and then finger-fucked her slowly, pressing hard as the base of his finger scraped across her clit, taking care not to stretch or tear her cherry. He didn’t want her to feel any pain of any kind tonight.

Chrissy gave an agonized groan and her head flopped back and forth. Her hands scrabbled for a pillow andf sher coverted her face as she had what would have been a very loud orgasm.

She’d played with herself many times, and knew all the places she loved to touch herself, but she’d never done it long enough to have an actual orgasm. This was something new, and it overwhelmed her. She thought she might burst into a million pieces and that those pieces might float off into the universe. At that moment she loved her Uncle Bob more than any other man in the whole world. What he was doing to her nipple shot straight to her pussy, and what he was doing to her pussy sent electric shocks to both nipples.

She thought she might actually die of happiness.

She felt her Uncle stop moving his hand. Then, little by little, the intensity of her orgasm faded.

Uncle Bob eased his finger out of her, gently breaking the sticky bond she had made with her thick juices. He lifted the edge of the bedspread and folded it over her. Then he kissed her on the lips ... a longer and more tender kiss than they’d ever shared, and told her to go to sleep.

He turned off the light and left.

He went back downstairs to sleep on the couch, where he usually slept when he came to visit. Megan was still there, dozing under the blanket. He had a hardon and he needed to relieve it. Working on Chrissy had made him hotter than a pistol, though it was fun to help a woman feel like that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.